Supreme hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULTtWUZhD9c
supremenewyork.com/news/364/images?image=3
youtube.com/watch?v=PAirtjLSIng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like Supreme

you werent fast enough eh?

I also do not care for Supreme. Not to be critical, but they really are not the best.

This

His card got declined

Supreme died years ago, there’s nothing left to hate. People buying it now are too young to have context on where it is in the trend curve. Streetwear in general is just profiting off kids who don’t yet realize that their favorite brands are just man children living out weird mid-life-crisis high school fantasies.

what is it like being poor enough to hate something just because you don't own it?

only thing worse than Supreme hypebeasts is Supreme haters. Shit reeks of low test nu male and is just as obnoxious. Why are you faggots so triggered by something so trivial.

Supreme is fine just don't wear more than one Supreme piece at a time.

this. there's no reason for so much hate for a brand that just does its own thing. I don't even buy supreme anymore but the collabs and statement pieces are always fun to look at.

Supreme is shit.

>Supreme died years ago
>Recently did a collab with one of the biggest brands of all time where everything sold out and resells for exponentially more than retail

ok even if you don't like them that's objectively wrong lol

Why are you so upset over clothing? lol

If people like it then they can buy it

it's the young fans that kinda tarnish the image. who wants to wear stuff by a brand whose fanbase consists of so many loud middle/highschool students

Whatever honestly. Its the obnoxious kiddies who have latched on to the brand. You haven't latched on to a kiddie brand. That's the difference. Damn if I'm going to let kids dictate what I wear and do not wear. If you don't like Supreme because of that, that's what you're doing.

get over it, lmao
dont like it? dont wear it. simple as that

>Shit reeks of low test nu male and is just as obnoxious.
OK, manlet

Wat.

As much as I hate how they kill everything holy and good, I've been waiting for good Akira clothing for too long. Pay markup on eBay or buy faster.

Supreme is og, ruined by hypebeast fags and hated by pretentious Veeky Forumsgs that don't appreciate street wear culture. I bet half of you don't even skate, and don't @ me if you started after 2013

suck fupreme

this

Boo, hiss, rabble rabble spit.

Supreme is only okay to wear under the age of 18. So, everyone in this thread has a good couple years left with it.

aren't you just proving anons point right now?

I really wish supreme would just jack up the price so that teenagers can't afford it. 50$ for a t shirt is very affordable thats why the brand becomes such a meme.

>appreciate street wear culture
epic culture, copying Lil Yachty music videos

when will i be able to wear supreme ironically and be cool in that way????

Probably when you're in your 40s when it becomes significantly "retro" and fashion is completely turned around.

Personally I'm not a fan of Supreme.

what?

Why would you want to wear it ironically. You sound cancerous.

Get some gramps to wear it, youth typically doesn't want anything associated with them

Their logo is very familiar to me

I see loads of chinese people at my uni wearing supreme and saw some chinese guy looking at their website when I was in class. This leads me to believe I should never ever wear Supreme.

expensive for stuff made in china mostly

love supreme

youtube.com/watch?v=ULTtWUZhD9c

How does this make you feel?

How do you get this supreme stuff in Germany? This is what's in store at amazon atm

I mean what
what

That lads is a legend tho, he's a fruit seller around the corner from the London store and one of the few remaning OG Soho stall holders.

Lol that's fake. You can only buy off the Supreme website, they don't supply anything to any other store.

I don't even like their clothes in general, just saying that's a huge reason for their questionable reputation. LV didn't have this issue in the mid 00s when their print purses were everywhere cause they were already well established, and still out of reach for the children

they sneakily do in collabs. honestly, their business model is incredibly sound, they'd kill the hype if they simply jacked up prices, the artificial scarcity wortks incredibly well for them.
if they're smart they can probably keep this going for another decade or so, until kids are fed up with it.

i want to kill that obnoxious caveman

lmao that would only make them a low-rent version of vetements

that was much better than i remembered it

supremenewyork.com/news/364/images?image=3
Supreme made this once upon a time.

The bag is obnoxious enough without his name on it

t. hypebeasts

little peepee skateboards? def cop

its a fake supreme bag he got for like 5$, he says in the video where he writes on it

No way that thing cost $5. More like $100, even for a fake. What a mad man though, I'm sure some fags see it and hate him

Read what you just typed out back to yourself

they're hit and miss, some nice collabs

Been skating since 2000. Supreme was never really relevant to skating outside of NYC. They were just a dope shop that supported the best locals. They still at least hook up locals, unlike Zoo York.

If it's your thing, whatever. I just think people are tired of hearing about Supreme in online fashion circles, since most of the clothing is uninspired and overpriced, along with most hype brands.

Supreme should be a case study for good marketing and genius control of supply. They're the De Beers of clothing and would be a more interesting convo on Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums.

i fucking hate supreme and all those hype beast little high school cunts
if you're over the age of 20 and still into this mall-tier hypebeast "fashion," kys

When I first saw Supreme I thought it was a joke one wears ironically. I legit thought Supreme was probably related to Staples.

this

>Glasgow Smile scar

I dare someone to insult this man's clothing brand choices.

will I be cool if I buy this?

when your brand and culture gets bodied by pewdiepie

Only in the eyes of rich asian boys.

i'm scared i'll be robbed by niggers on the first day if i wore something like this

Good. That should keep you from buying it.

A FUCKING RED BOX LOGO

At least Gucci is a bit more creative when plastering their logo.

Kill the Hypebeast where you find him

w2c fake Supreme Bags???

>Namefag
>Tripcode
>defends Hypebeast
You cant make this shit up

(Captcha: Hyde Bedin)

T. guy who waited hours in line for a goy clothes with giant brand labels on them.

Why does he always purposely write messy tags and designs on his shit as though it looks good? It looks so contrived.

>trip
>hypebeast homo
like POTTERY

Hope someone curb stomps you!

The irory of him ranting about brands/hypebeast stuff when he has three KAWS statues behind him is amazing. I always assumed Pewds was a hypebeast himself. he's just looking for easy targets to make fun of desu.

he addresses that

kek

except Dover Street Market, boi. Check in on DSMNY in store and the top level has a supreme corner.

hes trying so hard to be idubbz

fpbp

his stock is going down he's trying to salvage it
maybe he should try selling those sheep hoodies, he's make a killing

Thank you, google.

espeically the ones that wear sheep teeshirt contriaians.
"HAHA im so origional"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i started laughing

I actually copped the briefs, they’re super comfy.

Hello Pewds.

$20 says its fake

OK so one other boutique store, also in NY where Supreme has two stores already. The guy that mentioned it first was just searching Amazon.

Copped this and its one of my favorite Supreme Pieces of all time. Thinking about completing the set and getting the brown cw.

why they hell would I care? It's his money. Though if this was something like a Mo Wax Box Logo I would be a bit more mad but this is LV x Supreme which I don't care much about.

I hate all the new people buying Supreme. They seem to buy every fucking thing and constantly brag about it