What's the new hair trend now?

What's the new hair trend now?

Most common cuts I see are btfo undercuts and jung leos.

>jung leos.
what is this?

Undercut, i had to change my hairstyle cause very faggot has one

This

Undercut is still dominating, It'll be this way for a while

you will never be young leo, why even live tbqh

Buzz cuts are def coming back

What do you mean by btfo undercut

Yup. Short and clean undercut with a substantial fade is about as Chad as it gets right now. Messy and long on the top is good for art boi aesthetic. And there are a million subtle variations in between

>Buzz cuts are def coming back
yh i feel like a bounce back is coming.

Beards and hair have been done now at a long length and the nu-male beard meme is getting normies thinking it's time to stop.
Undercuts are the in between phase where people who had long hair just decided to shave the sides without going all the way yet.
It will be harder for a buzzcut to catch on because not enough nu-males have the chin/looks to pull it off.

Same thing with trousers we've gone all the way from slim and tapered fits creeping into fashion to full blown squeezing tight fits and even 'small' trousers showing the ankle. Especially with winter you'll see people loosening up now and even foregoing the bomber jacket finally

real question is.. is a full beard still effay or is the clean shave + buzz cut Gosha kinda look the bear & manbun of 2014/15?

>What do you mean by btfo undercut
Undercuts are blown the fuck out.

Everyone and their dad has one. Like anything good, normies ruin it. The way skinny jeans went from one style of jeans to the only style of jeans, undercuts went from a one hair style to the only hair style.

Go to a barber and the question isn't whether or not to get an undercut, but what kind of undercut do you want. If people learn to pick their cuts based on their hair type and face shape, these memes can be avoided.

I've had a buzzcut for almost 2 years now, feels good to be ahead of the game.

>Go to a barber and the question isn't whether or not to get an undercut, but what kind of undercut do you want. If people learn to pick their cuts based on their hair type and face shape, these memes can be avoided.
this i fucking hate it. I used to just get a faded haircut not an """undercut""" and now whenever i go to a barber and ask for a fade they don't do it properly because they try to go for the undercut look and take it way too short and high on the side with hardly any gradient into the top

Yeah if you don't specify guard lengths, you're getting an undercut. Best barbers are actually hole in the wall places that aren't caught up on trends. Walk ins welcome, they'll listen, and they'll take their time. Oh and they're cheap and I trust them more with a straight razor than some mustachioed hipster in suspenders.

Bump from dying

This is true. I love how some barbers actually listen to your troubles and don't fuck up your hair in the process.

Same

>Save a shitload of money buzzing own head instead of going to the barber
>Don't need to dry head coming out of the shower

The cesar cut is alredy huge in bigger cities.

This is the next HY

Mark my fucking words

grown out undercut/young leo type things

Young leo was a stupid 2016 Veeky Forums next big thing meme, which I fell for and looked like an idiot

really, besides fringe/cesar cuts, it's all I see on anyone fashionable

How do I do this if I have a big ass forehead

I've been thinking about getting the caesar for a while now
Worn a buzz for too long

Probably because you specified 'fade' Google tells me it's high on all sides.
It's your own fault for being stupid.

This is a fade not an undercut imo people keep mixing the two

>This is a fade not an undercut imo people keep mixing the two
Forgot the picture

I sell high end shears to stylists, and I'm in 20+ salons every day. The most common I see for men are the standard high fade, undercut, and traditional crew (for older, business-minded individuals). The undercut is by far the most popular, as many girls rock it here in Denver as well, just with longer top locks. Girls cuts I'm still figuring out, as most just enjoy a bouncy curl with lavender or other pastel colors. I'm around (crazy) hot chicks all day, and black dudes who grill me for being a white guy (hitler youth-ish). It's fun as fuck and the pay isn't bad either.

On that note, I rock a side-part pomp shaved at the temples but longer toward the back. I don't ever see anyone getting the cut I have, but I've been doing my own hair for a decade. The stylists and barbers are impressed when they compliment my hair and find out I'm the one who cuts it. It's a fucking nice segue into conversation about $1000 shears.

motherfucker this is what you get to cover up your big ass forehead

the caesar is a godsend for five heads

I'm going to ask my barber for this tomorrow

You better not be fucking me Veeky Forums

hopefully/certainly not that bullshit.

I don't know but I hope it's hairspray / lacquer

I look shit with them though thanks to my hairline.

A friend called a variant of it the Saxon.

this is not a caesar you retard

This cut just looks unkempt

It's actually pretty common in Eastern Europe as I understand it.

>only gays have this

That's a french crop not caesar

>it looks good if you look good
Veeky Forums in a nutshell apparently

I used to have a buzzcuts and crew cuts with a beard in high school and college. Now I have long hair because it turns out I look good with it and I have super thick hair so I may as well do something with it. Would def go back to the buzzcut if I ever get tired of it though.

I hate these nu-male faggots who ruined beards for the rest of us, but at least I'm swole enough that nobody can accuse me of being a hipster. Can't wait till beards go out of style again so I can be counter-culture again.

It really isn't. The popular cuts here are: undercut, buzzcut/shaved, and fades. Top knots and manbuns exist, but most people don't have the patience to grow them out.

t. eastern Europoor.

hitler youth or other short fashy haircuts

That's why Veeky Forums is retarded.

The only people I see with topknots or babytufts are fat guys now.

That's more of a taper. dumbass. an undercut will likely be disconnected from the top. a fade as short as fuck and high.
It's literally your own fault.

All I see in the european capital I live in is undercuts or fades (males >16 and

lmao this is the haircut I have sort of been getting for years now.

I have been going to the same barber since I was 12 and pretty much a variation of the same haircut each time. Since I have started asking them to buzz the sides completely this is the haircut I have been getting. Warning if you have puffy thick straight hair like I do you just need product or let some oils out for a day for it to work.

French crop is already a thing you moron.

>not doing a buzzcut with grody facial hair
cmon

A fade definitely doesn't mean undercut though like you said its disconnected, a fade would..well fade into the top. Taper is a lot lower and refers more to a businessman cut

I should rewatch this series.

I need a buzz cut but not the most simple one since everyone has it at where I live. How do I make it more interesting?

How is the caeser back already, shit played out like less than ten years ago. Give it time to breathe.

Next hair trend for patricians only will be the Mullet
only real badasses and rockstars will be rocking it

you have been advised

thats a goddamn reverse WHOPLAND

It came back and now it's going again.

I'm still waiting for wigs to finally make a comeback.

top 1mm longer

I know what the next trend will be but I'm gonna keep it a secret so that I'm the only one looking cool

curtains soon. its only a trend in meme fashion circles.

That haircut is for faggots with huge foreheads or those with receding hairline.

Okay okay I'll say it ok!?
It's dying your hair white and shaving your pubic hair to look like a star (six pointed)
Also shave the sides, get dreads on your crown and leave the fringe long and straight

Look at the sprouse twins. Long hair is the next trend.

i've been hearing this for a year now

You could grow your hair long, and just style your hair like one. George Washington, who never (at least regularly) wore a wig, styled his already-long hair like the ones fashionable in late 1700s. You're going to need something to tie your hair in the back, though, maybe silk or cotton string tie for the effect, and tie it low down the back of the head, so it's not the usual topknot/manbun/ponytail look; you are after the colonial queue hairstyle of the 18th century.

more like 3 years