Could these be considered the ultimate stamp of the basic bitch?

Could these be considered the ultimate stamp of the basic bitch?

Don't get me wrong, old skools are unimpeachable overall but my prayers are with you if you attempt to pull off an unironic fit with this colorway.

old skools are a dumb meme.

they dont look good at all and everyone wears them

at this point I only wear them at parties where I know their getting trashed

Litteraly nothing wrong with these if you live in /socal/ and have a pair of nuts between your legs. y’all are more insecure than the manlets on Veeky Forums

>living in socal
>nothing wrong

In all seriousness though they're pretty played out just about everywhere

In fairness, I think the gumsole variants are quite effay

The classic black/white are played out across the board but the sheeple only tend to stick to the one style/colourway

I agree that they’re played out but why not wear them if you like them ? There’s something obnoxious about dressing unique for the sake of being different. imo it’s a lot worse than being part of the normies

THIS

lol so should we all just be in uniform? fashion is about individuality.

Nope, never said that. Also I would disagree that fashion is about individuality . Fashion is about identity and should be a reflection of who you are. I highly doubt that your style is any different than your average user in the WAYWT threads. you’re less special than you think budeh

there are better shoes for this colorway

they are very popular but i reckon they look good

the only thing that pisses me off about people who wear vans is they never have the pros. theyre a bit more expensive but the sticking and glue quality are better and the insoles are way more comfortable

Couldn't have said it any better

say it louder so these faggots asking how to dress to get people to like them will leave my board

Just wear them if you like them, simple.

Imo like most shoes I find they look better beat anyway, gives them a personal attachment to you.

this desu f a m i l i a

i have a semi - beat pair. going to be cutting off the white stripe and then maybe putting in yellow laces or something, will post pics after i'm done

what does that even mean? there are like 3 posters in the waywt that all have the Rick Owens down, are they individuals? do they have "style"? is it your own style when each piece is spoonfed to you by the same designer? what you replace one piece with another designer, now you have two designers, does that mean you are now autonomously "stylish". or are you more stylish when you choose different pieces from 5 different department store designers, each selected with care and intention? is "style" about the actual finished look you have (clean but spoonfed)? or is it about the autonomy of the process (disjointed but autonomous)?

autism

>observer of autism

Could anyone break it down for as far as what is an ironic fit and unironic fit. I take it unironic is the ideal fit/look. Example?

>Buying non Vault line vans
Shiggydiggeridoo

what's the quality like of the suede they use? I've heard the leather is shit but I want a pair of suede authentics

They're $50 sneakers meant for getting rekt skateboarding m8 of course the suede is bad quality. Also if you have any doubts you can probably find some irl in literally any mall in America

>he doesn't skate

Im the only person ive seen irl with this type of vans, they are thicc and warm for winter but also smaller in design

What kind of vans are those?

Why do you hurt me with your words

i actually dont know the name, were the same price, i simply put them on and took them, they arent fake or something like that but i actually wish i had bought t he regular ones lol

At least you skate. Goddamn. Now go find a shoe you can skate for more than five minutes without tearing.

I like these with a light base and darker stripe

do you have anything in mind? I'd like some inspiration

i wear them only in the summer with short pants. they look pretty bad with normal pants imo.

They go with almost anything, are comfortable enough, and look fine. I wear them at work all the time.

im not one to usually imply that others wearing something means you shouldn't, but god damnit i see about 10+ pairs of these a day.

i removed the stupid swoosh on the sides of each shoe

They don't really look good or particularly bad