Anyone else tired of the fake body positivity movement...

Anyone else tired of the fake body positivity movement? Like 9/10 of the girls that model for Aerie and the like are like this. "HaHa thinkig about pizza xD" "Love your CURVES" "we need to talk about belly fat, it's SO important"

Worse part is the still look better than the whales they're selling this shit too because most are them are actually slim in the face and exercise making them actually fit the "thicc" imagery a ton of men love(and fat slobish women hate but get fooled into supporting).

She looks better on the right. If you disagree, you're a low-test beta male faggot cuckold soy boy.

If she shaved off like 15 she would be god tier.

Can you do 5?

There's a difference between curvy and fat.
Girl on the right is curvy and probably pretty healthy for a women (which usually require more body fat). Those girl can be body positive if opressed. On the other hand the landwhale you are refering to are just a burden in every way possible (healthcare and what not) and they have no right of being body positive except if they promote health issues.
Anyway, yes I'm tired.
Hoomans are getting weaker with all that oppressed bs

IT ALL THE PIZZA :^)

>only five

I need to shave off at least 20 to be my desired aesthetic of heroin chic user chill.

10, that is my final offer

Not effay enough.

people only are this fat at this age if they have serious body issues or have poor diets. v disgusting to have pizza diets nonetheless... makes you retarded and excessively lethargic quite honestly

>shes close to chubby
>fat everywhere but her tits

Love how literally the skinniest of skinny to the absolute landwhales of girls all go on and on about "body positivity" and every girls Instagram has AT LEAST one half naked pic of them with this stupid #bodypositivity nonsense

Yet there's MILLIONS of guys that got bullied and picked on and shamed about not looking like He-man all throughout school and dating

Yet everyone acts like the fattest girl in the world has it SOO bad, even though there are still PLENTY of desperate/degenerate guys that would fuck/marry/date, as well as many who would orbit her and give her undeserving compliments.

Look at alot of skrawny and fat guys, most have an extrodinarily hard time dating and finding women, as well as being the butt of most jokes

It's incredibly weird seeing this women's #bodypositivity "movement" yet hardly any of them REALLY knows what it's like to be bullied, shamed, picked on and laughed at, and ignored, like most male equivalent.

If a girl can suck her belly in long enough to have a flat stomach while we're fucking, then we good.

If you're talking about ppl guilting the world to excuse their trash diets and lack of exercise, fuck em. I exercise at least an hour a day and cook all my meals. I've also been sick to the point of being bedridden. Makes it hard to feel bad for people who can exercise and eat right but don't.

Not saying they're bad people, but when I smoked and did drugs I didn't say "Healthy under any influence".

the #bodypositivity tag is now an excuse to post your half naked ass and fish for likes.

She's a little too fat on the right but still a miles better look than on the left considering she at least looks like an adult woman. This is cute Body positivity is bad ideology and marketing. Be healthy and you'll look good.

Honestly, I hate the body positive shit because whenever a woman posts about it, it's palpable how much they believe they're doing the world a service by having goddess tier genetics that make it so that the one cheat meal they have a month gets distributed to their ass and tits. They puke out the dumbest platitudes about their "struggles" with weight or being attractive and thousands of fatties just chew it up. It's pathetically self-indulgent.

That being said, the typical "body positive" model, like Iskra, fits my ideal standards of attractiveness so I stalk them on insta but don't follow.

skinny male here

this is true. i'm constantly given shit that no one would dare to say the equivalent to a fat person's face. it does get a little old for people to say "skinny like user" or "user's size"

luckily, i'm comfortable with my weight & body but i can't imagine how it feels to want to gain more weight and being treated like that

I'm starting to like all these movements praying on uneducated and misguided people. Separates the wheat from the chaff. I'd rather know for sure who to avoid than find it out in some weird way after associating with them.

That's some jaded neckbeards shit, user.
Romance isn't hard. I'm 135 and scrawny so I just decided to have a decent personality and some genuine hobbies and talents. Shit was easy.

I wouldn't say I got bullied but I guess I was teased for being skinny.
It's worth it to an extent. I just needed to eat more, it was hard but eventually I got to an age when I could add weight.

>plus-sized means fat
>and this model says being plus-sized (fat) is good
>i am fat
>so that means i look like this model

This is what fat women really think.

Seems like a lot of "men" on this board always call any women that weigh more than a paper clip, fat or whale. they all seem to be attracted to the sloppy-baggy boyish clothing and no female curves. Yet they all get pissed when called them gay. I can't seem to find anything on this board that proves otherwise.

Are you a man? Because half of this reads like a buttfrustrated girl's comment.

See, defensive faggot

I'm talking about this part:
>always call any women that weigh more than a paper clip, fat or whale

That's a really female way of phrasing it. There's not really a reason for a man to be upset that some men are not attracted to their particular body shape.

Just have an attractive face and be over 6 feet tall and you're good.

Lose weight, fatty.

fuck off you fat piece of shit

The body to the right looks extremely attractive. On the left she looks ill

This

I don't get what's wrong with soy boys, also get over the fact that some men like left one more. It doesn't affect you anyhow if they agree or disagree with you

other way around you fucking goy

You really don't understand why soyboy is an insult? I'd figure you must at least see the implication that you'd be a trendy vegan type if someone called you that.
But the main part of it is eating unfermented soy has an impact on your body like taking estrogen. At least that is the claim that inspired the insult.

We're at a time for Western society where excellency is frowned upon because you having something good makes degenerates feel lesser.
Maintaining a diet, working hard and getting a high salary, being attractive, caring about how you look, investing in yourself, daring to be glad about your achievements - all things that you will get mocked or even hated for, especially if DARE take pride in any of it.

On the other hand flaunting how lazy, fat, ugly, uneducated, nihilistic and lacking of motivation you are is highly applauded - the lesser you are and the more pride you take in it the more people applaud you because it helps them feel A. that they're being great by validating unwarranted pride B. that they themselves have unimpressive feats that they can now be proud of

That said left pic looks like shit.

is this a jewish psyop

I used to fall for the body positivity movement trap, thinking who the fuck cares which made me gained weight but right now I'm working on getting healthy and not be a fat gross slob

I think body positivity can be good to an extent (like to the extent that you learn to accept the things you can't change without surgery), but there is obviously a point where it goes too far and the fact that "thicc" plus size models with nice proportions are the face of the movement is really annoying. I want short people and people with ugly faces and fucked up teeth be the face of body positivity. I'm not saying I want all the advertising I see to have ugly as fuck people in it, but it would be nice to see more average looking people. Also the whole eat what you want beautiful at any size bullshit just promotes unhealthy lifestyles. You can promote a positive body image without promoting abusing your body with food, no shaming necessary.
Although, shaming can definitely work. I had a fwb "jokingly" tell me I was getting fat (I gained like 20 lbs while I was in a particularly stressful semester of college and had a pathetic skinny fat body), but that was enough to make me realize I did look like shit and a little over a year later I work out every day, weigh 25 lbs less and am getting pretty cut.

Anyway, body positivity can be good because having really attractive people in all the media you see can really skew your idea of what normal is and make you feel less attractive than you actually are, but as it stands now body positivity is pretty much a code word for fat positivity.

>I used to fall for the body positivity movement trap

How? It's objectively shitty being fat. I've never even been fat by normie standards but, for instance, it sucks trying to tie your shoelaces with a gut on you.

who this holy shit

I can tell you right now that she either had some surgery done, did extreme waist training or photoshoped that picture. She didn't just gain weight, she also changed her fucking body type, her figure. It's IMPOSSIBLE to go from a rectangle to an hourglass, just by eating more.

If she didn't have a skinny face with an hourglass body, she would be ugly as fuck.

Don't praise fatties.

I was just super depressed so I guess that false acceptance made me feel better

I don't get it but I'm not going to kick you around. Good luck getting sorted. Learn about Basal Metabolic Rate if you haven't already.

Never saw that as an insult. But I would rather date a soy boy than muscle guy

DON'T ARGUE WITH ALT-RIGHT IDIOTS LIKE THAT GUY ABOVE!!! (Soy boy is an alt-right meme) DON'T FEED THE TROLL. NOT EVEN GOING TO GIVE HIM A (You).

I just hate fat people and fat acceptance in general.

I'd tell fatties to kill themselves but they're working on it anyway- unless they're actively trying to lose weight, and making progress instead of excuses. If you're the latter, good on you. If you're the former, keep at it, fatty. You're an addict, same as any other, and addicts are scum.

I am not alt-right and I am not a man. Also nobody is arguing with anyone, you just got mad for some reason

Fat people make me feel genuinely disgusted. How someone can just have zero self-respect for themselves is sickening. When I see a fatass bitch in public I audibly laugh. I wish the government would round em all up and execute em. Society would be much better off without fatties.

Youd rather be female?

I already am one, so yes

well this is what happens to 60% of women when you send them off to school

i'd rather fug right

>If she didn't have a skinny face with an hourglass body, she would be ugly as fuck.
>If she weren't smoking hot, she would be ugly as fuck.
Yes thanks for your input Einstein, really blew all our minds that time

This. It's impossible to go from the left one to right one

you know that's just a flattering picture, right?

IRL, non-black n white

she looks like a mancubus seacow

This just isn't true

kek

Is this true? I don't eat a lot of soy, but I do cook with a lot of soy sauce, miso, and gochujang. Always wondered why I never got bitch tits like some of the tofu eaters I know.

good job!

its just marketing it's not a "movement"

actually most "movements" and "trends" you hear about is corporate driven

>But I would rather date a soy boy than muscle guy

Well no I don't think you would. You're probably thinking of some pretty twink when you think "soyboy" right? Nah, it's more like the guys you see in an mlp meet-up group shot.

But it's interesting you say that because one of the things doing this to men is you ladies take the birth control pill, piss it into the water supply and we drink estrogen and it messes with us.

But at the same time what it's doing to you ladies impacts your preferences in what your partner should look like. While you're on the pill you go for more effeminate, narrower-jawed faces. When ovulating you go for the more "Chad" masculine faces.

Soy sauce is fermented soy which generally they say isn't a problem. I don't know for sure that unfermented soy does cuase men problems, different people say different things, but I would say this: the assumption you need to make is that your hormones are unbalanced. Testosterone levels are going down across the board. We likely have to eat red meat and lift weights just to get to the health of regular joes in the 50s.

Then you are right, I thought about soy boy in another way and I wouldn't want an mlp fan. Sorry for misunderstanding

>She's a little too fat on the right
Oh, fuck off. Pic on the right is practically an ideal female body type. Not the ONLY ideal female body type, there are several, but one of them. You can find pictures of Marilyn Monroe with almost exactly that much hint of a belly, too.

Obviously I'm talking about the woman AS SHE APPEARS in that pic - don't know what she looks like in real life, don't care.

Not worried about my testosterone. I'm almost always in the mood to fight or fuck, and I burn fat just by looking at it. Think I'm good. Was just wondering why my vegan friends got titties when they traded meat for soy, but the fermented stuff didn't do the same to me.

That girl in particular honestly does look better chubby, because she has something of a hip-to-waist ratio in the right. People think being skinny means having a body like pic related, but it's not true. Some people just naturally have box bodies, and it doesn't look good.
Honestly, are they even the same person or did you just pick a bad-looking thin girl for some reason? The difference is striking.

>"HaHa thinkig about pizza xD" "Love your CURVES" "we need to talk about belly fat, it's SO important"

Thiccspo?

Chubbychaser's out

exactly!!!
body positivity shouldn't be about loving things that are unhealthy and are ez as fuck to change, it should be about things that are harmless and can't be changed (without extensive surgery obvs)
body positivity about having asymmetrical features, a big nose, small eyes, or a non-hourglass body shape (as in bone structure)
not body fat, muscle mass, or hygiene!!!!

>I think body positivity can be good to an extent (like to the extent that you learn to accept the things you can't change without surgery)

Except that's not what it's for. It's for fat women that want to date sexy men without giving up cake and coca-cola.
It was never about people that just fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on their way down. In fact if you said this stuff to a body positivity girl, as an ugly guy, I bet they would attack you based on how you look.

You definitely got rekt as a kid

Just did an image search on her. I don't like chubby women or the body positivity movement but she 100% looks better with weight on her. I like me a thin woman but she looked sick before the weight gain. Being thin does not fit her at all.

Now, I do think she's gone a tad bit over board though, If she lays off of the fatten food and go for a soft athletic build she'll be fine but she should never go back to bone thin.

Right is almost ideal.

In pic related she's the perfect size. Not too thin but she's still got a flat stomach and isn't sporting the cottage cheese legs and the gross fat rolls.

left too skinny, right already too fat

this

>>what fat acceptance movement?
>>Aren't we on Veeky Forums any more?

i think the thing everyone forgot becuase of body positivity was that everyone is supposed to remember that the people in the media are special and have a certain type of beauty that no ordinairy person is meant to completely acheive, though they can still strive for it and use them as role models. for some reason all these peopel starting getting mad that they could never even hope to be like models and actors, meanwhile it is literally their job to work out and look good - why did everyone forget this?? they have teams of people to make them look good - thats why they look like that. and yes thats why people love tabloids that catch celebs when theyre on their way for morning coffee and look as busted as the rest of us, but if it was your job to work out and look good all the time i bet you would look pretty close to that too. ppl dont need body positivity they just need to stop being retarded. celebrities are supposed to be in a special, superhuman-y place

>movement is actually marketing
this

"Body positivity" is just a way for fat women to feel better about themselves and guilt everyone who isn't like them. They say it's about celebrating every body-type but turn right around and shame anyone who's thin. Most of these women are feminists as well, so such hypocrisy is nothing new to them.

>we believe in equality for everybody!
>and by equality, we mean special treatment
>and by everybody, we mean US AND ONLY US

I know too many people in marketing. They're not that smart. Most of it is virtue signalling or fear of being called non-inclusive.

read the thread her insta is linked.