Why aren't you neckpilled yet. You scrawny little AIDS tier sissy neck anorectic fags

Why aren't you neckpilled yet. You scrawny little AIDS tier sissy neck anorectic fags.

You just radiate "terrified little boi pussy" from somewhere deeply ingrained in the fabric of your very self.

Honestly tho? I truly enjoy being tall and thin, even tho I lifted for ages, got a good deal of mass, etc etc. TBQH? thots got more enjoyment from those endless hours of training than I ever did. THIS is because I wasn't an insecure emotionally crippled pencil dick wannabe in the first place.

And I have other shit to do besides lift up thing, put down thing and repeat.

>lifting for girls
Faggot, physical strength is necessary for masculinity. Can you imagine a father not being able to pick up his children and carry them on his shoulder, or a little faggot numale being pushed around by his wife's son?

>you don't like dogshit and you're advising people to stay away from dogshit? What are you, insecure about dogshit? You must secretly want to fuck dogshit

Leftists. Every damn time.

I don't want fucking children. I don't want your ideals. I don't want your lifestyle and I certainly don't want your neurobiology.

As for being pushed around, that doesn't happen to me. Ever. Trust.

Or don't, I DGAF. I do, however, think you'd be better served by a decade of MMA than a decade in Gold's fucking gym, tho

I'm not a fucking leftist, get it right. I seriously do not like that SJW/Antifa/Third Wave/Tumblr/safe space bullshit.

Fuck I need a drink.

>don't want your neurobiology

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BY GOD HE'S GOT IT

>don’t agree with me? Must be a leftist

Righties, every damn time

I wanna fight you, right now, holy crap why can't I run into your fist right now, fuuuu!

stop being so autistic
the biggest flaw you own is that you are insecure, we all are, but you proudly display it with a name and a witty first post to back it up. Why would you respond to a bait post unless you really wanted to show people how much of an "intellectual" you really were. And how intellectual of you to put "pseudo" in front of your name. Everyone is a pseudo intellectual for deep thought right? Which mind you is something we're taught to do in middle school and pseudo is a word that only confuses middle schoolers and younger.
Stop this shitty appeal to underage with big words and degenerate appeal to drinking habits. Stop pretending to care long enough to insist you're merely giving your opinion to educate or give another point. You aren't impressing anyone that is actually supposed to be here.

iI don't want to impress you. I'm drinking wine and withdrawing from Xanax, I'm in a shitty mood, and I'm not an intellectual.

I read a lot of books, and I went to good schools. That's it. I used to get called pseudo intellectual by cats like you on this board every fucking time I used a word with more than two syllables, but that was years ago, and I really DGAF about this bullshit enough to want to "Impress" you (WTF?) or confuse middle schoolers or whatever the fuck you're saying. Piss off, man, I'm having a shit night and you aren't a piece of that puzzle.

Please.

Don't worry bro, I'm sure your physical strength and hormone profile have nothing to do with your neural biology and wellness as a male, keep making excuses

You sound like an actual psychotic cat lady. I think you should log off Veeky Forums buddy, it's clearly not good for you and you're having a hard time fitting in.

I'm big on wearing sample size, you know how it is. Anyway, good shit, we're all copacetic, then, eh?

>>

>fitting in.

I think we done hurr

>cats like you
Lmao. i like this bait

IKR? personal fav.

you're harshing the vibe here

Yeah, I think you're done buddy. Go drink alone and leave this board, you're universally disliked by just about everyone when you stumble into threads

Veeky Forums tripfags are fucking awful nowadays. I miss OiOi

Not happening till I get my GABA system back to normal, but I'm done for tonight.

that's how I felt about the OP post. Unnecessary.

You don't need to go to the gym to do that. As long as you're not anorexic-tier weak you should be able to lift a child over your shoulders.

Masculinity for the sake of masculinity is overrated: you can still be masculine without looking like a balloon animal.

Also, get the fuck out of Veeky Forums please, and go back to /r9k/ or Veeky Forums or whatever shithole you're from.

Lol at everyone suddenly hiding their sissy necks and faggy aids legs

>unnecessary namefagging

Stop.

t. low-test numale

so you're joking? you sound like a massive faggot

First from left has the best body

Nah lifting for lifting's sake is fucking pointless unless you're actively in scenarios where you get to utilize it like working construction or something. Otherwise it's just for vain insecure faggots who want more tinder matches. I surf for two hours almost every day and do some bodyweight exercises and pull ups at home so that I can improve my paddle strength/speed. ottermode will always be more fashionable than looking like one of the fucking thumb people from spy kids

>ottermode