Is he Veeky Forums

Some kid I spotted at my school. Is he Veeky Forums?

Don't know why the pic turned sideways

Bump

not my style but he has some nice pieces

what jacket is this?

i havent seen many fits with ramones + skinny jeans. i thought they'd be way too chunky but they look surprisingly good on him, he even has skinny legs too.

SLP

yeah i agree i like the whole fit except that fur ball thing hanging off the side of his jeans

rolling stones bomber?
pretty basic prolly a zara or f21 piece

iPhones like to give rotated pictures on Veeky Forums

...What's that fuzzy thing? He is a furry or some shit?

>chinese international student wearing the most expensive clothes he can possible find
No, none of them have any style. I almost thought this one was ok until I saw the fendi "keychain"

It's Fendi or would like to be

lol how can you tell he's chinese? You cant even see his face

Looking at skin color, headshape, hair texture and cut alone makes me 80% sure he is asian. The full designer outfit and horribly fendi "I bought this because I have the money to" keychain tells me he is 100% a chinese international student. I will be very surprised if I am wrong.

>following some random fucking person around snapping cell pics of him while he's not looking

jesus christ

OP here, he was indeed a Chinese international student
He was walking in front of me and it only takes two seconds to swipe left to open my camera app and take a pic ;)

Nope

You have at least two different pictures of the dude and the ground is different in each one, you were following him around phone out snapping a bunch of shots of him you freaky ass mouthbreather

>SLP with fucking Rick
Why Chinese gooks can't into style? Those two brands are from two completely different styles, but "I rove to frex!".

>all these fags saying that he's wearing SLP and Rick
That isnt the bloodluster jacket and those sure as fuck aren't ramones.

>I can't think beyond a single designer's vision
>the post

lolol the second pic was right before we entered the building and the first pic I posted with the full fit was when we were walking through the entrance doors. Literally took them 3 to 4 seconds apart

I think they go well together

Chinese International exchange student 10/10

haha holy shit for some reason i didn't notice that at first, kills the fit for me

so what shoes is he wearing if they are not ramones?

More effy than you'll ever be

desu, I would say I'm more Veeky Forums than him

Post fit

also another thing I forgot to add in the OP post was I went up to him to complement his shoes because I thought maybe if I become friends with him I can become friends with him and all of his other rich asian friends with maseratis and G wagons, etc, and maybe they would buy me stuff, like clothing and maybe even pitch their money together on my birthday and buy me a gtr because I would be such a good american friend and they would love me. But his english sucked and it was so hard to communicate that the whole conversation fell flat and awkward. I didn't know what to do because he was staring at me and then his gf kept touching his arm signaling him to leave. then they argued in chinese in front of me then walked away without saying anything to me before walking away

this was after i took the pics and was waiting for accting class to start which he was waiting for too

Don't worry, I thought about doing this as well. Teach one how to actually put a fit together in hopes that he will one day buy me pic related. Its easy to fantasize about someone spending money on you when they spend it so badly themselves.

Ah man that sucks. I keep wanting to compliment the Asian kids on their fits but I was afraid of that same thing happening

>umm lol sweetie it only takes two seconds to take a pic, that's all ;)
>uh well i took more then one but it all was over the course of a couple seconds, really ;)
>umm ok well I actually tried to talk about him and compliment his shoes and his girlfriend didn't like me and pulled him away but it was just because his english was bad not me being an awkward creep or anything haha lol ;)

Keep that spaghetti coming, autismo.

Good to hear I'm not alone. Maybe I'll try with another next time I see one with a cool fit.

lol you're overexagerating everything man

bump

bump

someone know pls??

He's rich, not fashionable

You are a pathetic little creep.
You are an embarrassment.
Fucking die

They are ramones don't listen to that retard

>maybe they would buy me stuff, like clothing and maybe even pitch their money together on my birthday and buy me a gtr because I would be such a good american friend and they would love me
lmao what special kind of retard/poorfag do you have to be

>how can you tell he's chinese
Do you not live in a university city? I could spot a chink from a quarter mile.

???

OP here, i don't get how I'm a creep. I just took a few pics to ask Veeky Forums what they thought of his fit. Plus I liked it so I could use it as my own inspo if I ever want to remember what he wore. I take pics of peoples outfits all the time btw. I only posted this one because it seemed more on the Veeky Forums side of things

WOW WTF THIS IS ME DELETE THIS IM CONATCTING THE AUTHORITIES

if this is you whats your instagram

SLP is infamous for super slim cuts and everyone knows Rick likes to fuck with proportions by making things like huge shoes. Nice try on sounding educated, though.

Eh, it's not bad.

Send fit pic for proof baitlord

OP here. If that is you then what was I wearing

Top autism.

??? not really. At least i interact with people unlike all you losers

Touchy

kek

All of this i can find at fucking ross nowadays, its basic shit why are you creaming at some chink wearing expensive versions of cheap shit

lol naw that's not the slp bloodluster it's just the Rolling Stones logo

>i don't get how I'm a creep. I just took a few pics to ask Veeky Forums what they thought of his fit.

Why didn't you just ask him if he can pose for a few Veeky Forums pics?

now that I think of it thats a good idea, Going to start carrying my dslr around so it makes me look professional when I want to take fit pics/street style photos

idk you were behind me creep

lol well if you were really the Guy in OPs pic then you would know I talked to you after, what I was wearing, and my name based on everything else Ive said in the thread

kek

He's what we call a "meme."

because Veeky Forums posters are all socially awkward retards that don't know how to do simple shit like that, so they take creep pics instead