Anarcy jacket

>anarcy jacket
>$375

First we get metalband shirts at H&M and now this. Since when dit punk/metalhead became a fashion statement?

barneys.com/product/alpha-industries-m-65-anarchy-cotton-blend-field-jacket-505303097.html

If you saw this and liked it why wouldn't you make your own with your own shit on it?
Is it so people can say:
>don't judge me plz, th...the jacket came with this writing on it!
If they get the pre-packaged one?

maybe people wear this to 'appear ironic'

This gives me an idea
>wear this jacket
>Vetements champion hoodie underneath
>Vetements $1000 levis with Vetements printed across the front
>Pre distressed Golden Goose shoe with the duct tape on it or Destroyed Margiela future sneaker.

so full hobo hypebeast

>Buy any kind of jacket
>Buy a couple of markers
>???
>PROFIT

>m-muh authentic alpha industries written field jacket

Nah, not with green canvas

>this jacket
>vetements may the bridges
>ksubi chitch black crw
>yellowed af1

>Since when dit punk/metalhead became a fashion statement?
Since pretty much always

no, they buy it because it's still a fancy brand. same reason all the "free thinkers" buy Apple shit. It's not ironic, and they have no excuse, they're still just consumer whores no matter how counterculture they try to look

alpha industries isn't a fancy brand tho

Since this probably. Sometimes I feel like wearing my old punk jackets but I'm afraid I'll look like a poser because of her

The 1980s.

since literally the moment it began you fucking retard

You mean 70s
This
>not realizing the Sex Pistols were a boy band

>when punk/metalhead became a fashion statement
in the 70s

>when dit punk/metalhead became a fashion statement?

lady gaga is infinitely more punk than you dude

>MOM I NEED $375 FOR THE REVOLUTION!

That video was 8 years ago. Just wear the fucking jacket.

i think people are slowly starting to realize that you cant really be rebellious online.
veery slowly.
so the industry is attempting to atleast make loads of profit off that change of mind.

Punk was a fashion statement from the beginning, considering the aesthetic was invented by Vivienne Westwood and Malcolm McLaren.

pls kill hm

Umm since always? Ever heard of Vivienne Westwood?

Unless you're posting the wrong opinions about WW2 or the frequency of pederasty amongst gays or the IQ levels of Africans or the fact that 47% of the 1% are Jewish or the differences between men and women or migrant child rape rates or discussion about the mass replacement of the native population in Europe, in which case it's off to tha slammer for you matey

message board hosted echo chambers are about as rebellious as any other meaningless spam on the internet.
more generally, i'd say that any [political] statement that is expressed in *any* place where listening to counter arguments can be avoided is ultimately meaningless.

>you wear a patch on your clothing, and if someone asks you about it you are happy to debate with him = rebellious style
>you post some bullshit online and if someone calls you out for it, you call him a nigger = meaningless spam

this kinda shit is weird when it's not 1 out of 1

also punk aesthetics were cool before, see gucci

Bro
Dude
Did you just unironically post a Dobson comic