Blundstones vs Doc Marten Chelseas

What pair of chelsea's should I get, Veeky Forums?

Chelsea's are for women, it's right there in the name

I don't like either. The Blundstone's look childish and I don't like Doc Marten's thick sole on a Chelsea design. Chelea boots should have a thin, elegant sole.

>blunderstones
if Crocs made chelsea boots

and all doc martens look like payless shoe store tier.

But neither of those are chelsea boots, they are dealer boots.

I just copped these and I think they look good. I know that people think chelseas should be thin and slim and maybe pointy, but that doesn't quite fit with the rest of what I wear. And the other advantage of docs imo is that they are comfy and relatively cheap (all the nice slim chelseas seem pretty expensive)..

In Australia literally everyone wears these to any blue collar job and sometimes even to white collar jobs.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_work_boot
Not that this is inherently bad, just something to consider. I wear blundstones to work.

blundstones are fat-hippie chick core and the only exceptions for docs are mono derbies & mono 8 eyelet boots

Neither, get Solovair lace ups if you want the chunky boot style
Chelsea's are horse riding and format boots, they look best in that elegant style

look like wellington boots

that pic's a bit gay

Left is a woman you spastic

How can you tell? You only see the legs and shoes

They look awful

Small feet, delicate calfs and those jeans.

Also the feminine one leg up while kissing pose.
This is what I meant in my first post by the way, even women wear them to work over here.

Uhh... Red Wing?

the fuck is that toe-form?! are you going fishing?

Does that make Jeans for women only then ?

There are men named Jean though

Sole on blundstones looks better, the rest of the shoe is better on the martens.

Hijacking your dr.martens related thread to ask if I should cop these? On sale for 100 eurobucks
How do martens fit?

they both look like something a 50 year old dock worker would wear

>if Crocs made chelsea boots
kek, fucking perfectly accurate

Theres only like two variations of Blundstone Chelseas that look okay.