Would you drop $1000 for this? I’m figuring out if I should or not

Would you drop $1000 for this? I’m figuring out if I should or not.

Are you fucking insane, OP? Please be trolling me. Please. FFS, please?

Jesus.

How did we get here?

yes

i mean i wouldn't, but if it means and is worth that much to you then go for it, also most ppl here do not like supreme.

>Would you drop $1000 for this?

No

are you rich as fuck, why not.
if u are like earninge less than 10 k a month, no

Holy shit no! That collection is one of the worst Supreme x TNF. Besides, with that kind of money you could cop some dope Purple Label or something.

>GORETEX
>THE NORTH FACE
>SUPREME

what a meme jacket

my parents have a net worth of around 1,5million in a country where the avg wage is 10k € a year. i make around 2k of disposable income a month and would never spend 1k on that jacket. only in a classic brand that i trust. not supreme, for sure. and even then, it'd to be a ponderated decision. maybe that's why i'm "rich". 1k on preme? only if you're a multimillionaire imo

LOL fuck no. That jacket isn't worth more than $200

If I made more money, for sure. It's one of the coolest jackets I've ever seen.

Never

Is Gore-tex overrated?

Buy a rep faggot

No but you can get a good goretex shell new from as little as 180~

This for that much cash you could buy some stone island jacket.

Its important to note that with GORE products they all have to be made in GORE factories and held to GORE standards and machinery. So whatever goretex jacket youre buying its quality is roughly the same as another brands. With that being said I think the Supreme one is high cost because graphics on Goretex is expensive, and of course brand name.

No
anyone saying yes is doing it to fuck with you
Please just don't do it

I would even pay $2000

no, legit kys for even considering this

>supreme
Sure. I doubt you have brains anyway.

today i saw a kid who couldn't have been older than 13 wear one of these

supreme isn't cool

>millennials

Is there any reason you would except to show instagram that you have disposable income? It is an utterly generic smock with some patches on it.

Even if you had unlimited money why would you use it to encourage uninspired herd mentality trash?

As others have said, if you really want to spend a lot on a jacket, get Stone Island or something. Cav Empt if you still want some of that ""hype"" (A lot with the same style as OP pic)

No. I'd only ever drop $1000 on a leather jacket or artisanal shoes.

personally I like supreme, but I'd never wear it because a) people either hate it or are way too into it as a brand and b) everything is pretty overpriced

>maybe thats why im rich
>inherited wealth and privilege

erm

It was almost certainly a fake on someone that young tbf.

The actual retail prices for Supreme are pretty decent. Like the North Face jackets are $300 or so (excluding the bonkers $1k leather nuptse they just sold) which is pretty decent. It's always the resale prices that are insane.

hm the few times I've looked up stuff on their online store everything I looked at seemed like a ripoff, maybe I just found the outliers or I have the wrong expectations