Art Hoe Inspo

.。*゚+.*.。(´◡`)。.。:+*no misogynistic losers (ppl who dont like art hoes) allowed (ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`*)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alondrizzlle/
arthoestyle.tumblr.com/post/125311490506/what-exactly-is-an-art-hoe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

reminder that social media ruined women for the foreseeable future

ᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗᕕ( ͠°ᴥ °)ᕗ

Nothing to praise about someone who tries to be unique by being the same.

.。.:*・°

I was trying to explain art hoe/thot to a friend. I basically said it was somebody who was trying to be unique by dressing in not the most popular way, but the second most popular.

Essentially the female equivalent of guys in adidas 90's jackets.

Also, general indicators being...

>Over the top eyebrows
>Doc Martens
>Bold lipstick
>A pound of foundation
> Extreme left wing policies yet despises the working class and their opinions
>Hair dyed an unnatural colour
>Asos marketplace
>Cigarettes and anti-depressants

Anything else, can we get a general guide together?

this describes all of them, not all, but alot

They also are really connected with meme culture.
>meme instagram name
>ironically wearing generic clothing (coca cola shirt, pepsi hat)
>ironic t shirts

be gone poopyface

She's wearing her $14 Uniqlo shirt backwards.

is clario an art hoe? i know she's an industry plant.

you also have the, look how disgusting i am, i'm likea boy haha subset that don't like to shave and purposely pose with their hairy arms and legs to draw attention to it.

Yes she 100% is.

I have a big crush on her though

Actually I changed my mind

"meme queen" and "send me memes so i know it's real" type stuff.

+ vintage cartoon obsessions

terrible angle and amount of makeup

But they never actually watched the cartoons themselves.

I'm just now realizing how much I hate art hoes

>aposematism the thread

the only thing keeping me from hating them is how attractive i find them

which is weird because alotta them aren't even attractive, but there's this strange ugliness to them that turns me on

how the fuck do you deal with their depression

you have to be depressed yourself so there is mutual suffering, which fuels the relationship

if not, just give her drugs

idk if this is meme but will try and hopefully I get zucc ty user

name?

instagram.com/alondrizzlle/
shit sorry haha lol :3

Die Baka

thanks!

I love ironically detaching myself from everything and appropriating black culture and using a contrived AAVE on twitter!

music is an easier indicator to art hoeing, specially if you're an autist stalker

generally it's a mix of indie music (mac de marco, daniel ceasar), some "you probably haven't heard about him yet" pop/hip hop acts from souncloud and some entry level rare genres like 80s german synth.

>appropriating black culture
come on bro

go away

lets not forget the kanken bag

god they are so ugly

>Extreme left wing policies yet despises the working class and their opinions
I see this one a lot. My favorite thing to ask them when they start going off about politics is "In your own words, who are the proletariat? And follow-up, what gives you the authority to speak on their behalf?"

>if not, just give her drugs
Can confirm. Was really close with a few art hoes in high school; they took pride in never paying for drugs because they could fuck dudes' wallets open.

my "favorite" thing about art hoes is when you can tell they COULD be cute, but they seem to go out of their way to uggo themselves up as part of their need to make some kind of quasi-political "statement" about gender roles or what the fuck ever.
Bonus points if they look feminine 24/7 but still try to say they "identify as non-binary you fucking bigot"

i want to get an Art Hoe addicted to Heroin. Since she doesnt live in the hood and wont know any other dealers, she'll be forced to depend on me for the only thing that keeps her alive. This will cause her to fall in love with me :)

arthoestyle.tumblr.com/post/125311490506/what-exactly-is-an-art-hoe

Thoughts?

well this accurately describes most art hoes, but

nobody created the fucking term, it has no actual meaning

That yellow text looks awful. You'll never get an art ho with such shitty color choice

It's the most infuriating to me. They'll so strongly defend them and act like they're helpless lemmings, but fortunately a middle class guardian reading 20 year old has come to educate you, a 50 year old with more life experience then they'll ever have, on why all your opinions are dumb, outdated, and based on you're own racism/sexism/stupidity.

That story about the Corbyn supporter who snapchatted "Bet they've only got one GCSE between them" about a bunch of labourers is almost always applicable.

Might as well pack up this whole thread, since this tumblr is all the inspo you'd ever need

well put. many of them are downright unattractive, and yet i still want them more than moderately attractive basic chicks. maybe its that i feel like at least they've put some thought into their taste.

its closer to 90s mainstream culture with an ironic twist

They try so hard...

"be gone poopy face"

why is it called "art hoe"?
im not seeing the art part, more like "meme girl"

be gone poopy face

the fringe

oh my god this is so cringy, fuck this board desu

I need a shower to wash the cringe off

this

women should be seen and not heard

I hate them for ruining the kanken

IT WAS A VERY PRACTICAL BAG

you guys are fucking retards lmao.

you know 'art hoe' is for people of colour right? dumb white daddy issued thots

T H O T S B E G O N E

THIS IS A TRADBOARD

retch

You know this girl has had 10+ dicks in her, that's why she's so comfortable being a thot.

Women fail to grasp that it is feminity, purity, kindness, a degree of innocence, health that makes someone alluring and sexy. It's not just a costume - any prostitue can paint their face and strike the right pose but they're still a whore to be kicked to the curb when you're done.

Is this your attempt at being cutesy? You're clearly a roastie. These are whore outfits, the equivalent of knee high stripper boots or chokers (both of which I bet you wear regularly).

Turn back now, look in the archives for the /modest/ generals. Start young and you won't end up a disgusting broken childless cat lady in your 30s.

>AAVE
Thank you for being an ally my fellow white person

It’s ok Muhammed you’ll get your virgins soon enough

>The term “art hoe” was created by tumblr users sensitiveblackperson and 2jam4u in order to empower POC, as their identities are often erased in today’s society. The movement was originally proposed for artists, LGBTQIA individuals, POC, and anyone else who wanted to feel empowered.
They typed a lot of shit but didn't explain anything

do these people live online?
back in my day different scenes had gathering spots. like shows, diy places, houses, certain bars, etc.

these people just seem to live only online

(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*(∩▰ ͜つ▰)⊃━゚.*
Thanks for the (you) kind stranger

Can someone explain to me why I keep drawing in latina art hoes? They make up 99% of the messages I recieve on OkCupid and they're not my type at all.

we've got to know what you look like first

It's a picture from May but I basically look the same now, except I recently got a pretty JUST haircut.

I don't get it, I look like a typical boring WASP but I'm a magnet for latina arthoes.

be gone poopy face

Clothes and musical interests could be part of it, I'm too shy so I'm mostly around my girlfriend and her friends and they're either art hoes or transexual art hoes.

I usually wear glasses like this.

When it comes to music, I usually just like Weezer and snobby classical. Maybe I listen to a little bit of entry-level hipstery stuff (Neutral Milk Hotel and AJJ) but 99% of the time I'm listening to Handel.

I could see the draw when I used to be into far-left politics but now I'm pretty neo-liberal. I'm like the opposite of this (in STEM and planning to do a related PhD, enjoy running and the outdoors, etc.).

>positivity
if anything art hoes romanticize depression.

Most of them are into weezer and lefty stuff, the onlything I'd say is leave out the glasses in your profiles or get thinner frames

>lefty stuff
yeah but I said I'm not into that anymore, I'm pretty centrist now and I find Bernie Sanders almost as annoying as Trump.

I've noticed Betty Boop suddenly became cool again a week ago

These women will be crusty used up peabrained cat ladies in their thirties, whereas smart girls will be happily married with some beautiful children

T H O T S B E G O N E

it's a different time now, and it is very gay. basically everyone under 30 is uncool and a shut in and objectively inferior

god damn this fucking sucks

im misogynistic against art hoes

>reminder that social media ruined women for the foreseeable future

This. Social media has starkly underlined the fact that all young women, tumblerinas especially (aka "art hoes"), are 100% whores. And that's without any exception whatsoever. It's really sad because there will be entire generations of slutty whores who grow old and die all alone. It's unavoidable. Only idiot men get married nowadays, because there are absolutely no advantages to marriage. No sane man would marry for sex, because he can get that anywhere, and as lonely as he is, no sane man will want a modern female, owing to the simple fact that she's already been had by an endless chain of men before him. So why on Earth would any man want to waste his time with some disgusting whore for more than a few months tops? Women nowadays are absolutely disgusting fucking pigs. I mean yeah, I like art hoes, too: I like fucking them in the ass, filming it and then kicking them to the curb. I use them and throw them away like a used Kleenex covered and saturated in warm sperm. Fuck these bitches, I can't even look at them without feeling sick to my stomach, and without feeling heartsick, too. It's a proven fact that hoes with a past are incapable of long-term marriage - they're statistically almost guaranteed to get divorced, so why would any man want that? For the honor of paying her monthly alimony for the rest of her life? Yeah, that's a swell idea; very intelligent. It's paying top fucking dollar on a nightly basis for a used up hooker, forever, monthly, in perpetuity, without ever getting to use said hooker. Fuck these dumb hoes, let them die all alone and lonely: they've gotten what they've demanded. If I want loyalty I'll get a dog.

t. reddit incel

incel pride

gas this thread asap

Never understood the obsession with 'purity', is anyone aside from young children really pure? Seems like a childish pipedream to me.

I wish I could machinegun the men in this photo and feed there remains to rats on subway tracks

yikes you sound like my last boyfriend