Only reply to this thread if you own a rick owens/drkshdw piece

Only reply to this thread if you own a rick owens/drkshdw piece

Raf is better

Legit check before copping

no

I'd suggest buying those new because that is a colorway that is on sale frequently

Those are brand new though, it uses deerskin.

I own a pair of Tech Runners from aliexpress
Can I join?

Give me a suggest for trousers, have no idea to start from.

prisoners, astaires or berlin pants i'd say

where do i buy rick owens for cheap

get out

You don’t now fuck off

begone

rude

I own 30 pieces, is my autism high enough?

Post pics pls

reminder

why the hate for darkshadow?

it's less expensive, also because tat image is a meme

How many replies for a rick owens model though ?

what are some essential pieces for a simple rick wardrobe to rotate a few outfits?

proof or gtfo

not an expert but you could get any pair of classic rick shoes (ramones low/high, geobaskets, sockboot, etc) and pair it with prisoners and whatever rick shirts you want

an ill-fitting t-shirt and clown shoes

wearing any rick piece is autistic as fuck and will get you laughed at in public

dumb goth ninja babies

GEOBASKET BOYS

eh, it's possible to work them into fits that work with other items and pull it off. problem is almost nobody does because LE FULL RICK MEME. people want to mix five things that play with proportion together at the same time and end up looking like a fucking mess.

I'm not dumb enough to put a proof here, but dude it's honestly true. Been to his place in Paris, ask what you want

Plus you'd never recognize me, regarding the haircut I've got rn

Here. I need to get one of his leather jackets.

I don't have any Rick, try me motherfucker
I have to piss real bad rn

>mfw I prefer RO clothes that are colors other than white, black, or grey

p.s All the workers at the flagship store in NYC have literal autism and so do most of its customers

What does he smell like

Won't ever buy anything rick. Suck it

do you know who the model on the rick owens website is

The only good thing to come from DRKSHDW is tabards, knitwear, and down coats

Head to bed stuy when the weather is nice, have never seen so many people wearing full rick in one day

>drkshdw
>knits
>downcoats
????

Does he look beautiful in person

sold my dark shadow still have some mainline and slab stuff and I'm not even like a major fanboy. Never really wear the stuff

Which stuff did you kept?

Got some normie Ramone highs and a Jason's Hoodie with patches from last season, gonna try to get some Prisoner's or Creatch Cargo's next, just the normie shit before I can get the crazier stuff

I don't remember
Yes I do

I'd say yes because he's kind of relaxing. That's kinda weird because when I met him I didn't know who the fuck he was, so at the beginning I felt he was weird, but he made a joke and it was all fine for me.

I own multiple pieces

Just the other day some girl was like "nice shoes what are those" followed by a guy going "hahahah those arent chuck taylors".

If you're legitimately a shy autist you should probably avoid wearing rick or any fashion that isn't normie. You're going to draw attention and it won't always be positive.

Luckily for me, I don't make decisions based on the opinions of others or in order to meet their expectations.

full rick is for people who don't go outside

what does he smell like?