WALLETS GENERAL

Where do you keep your cash (if you carry any) and cards?
Is Bottega Veneta worth it?

I’ve been into Tumi for awhile, they’re good quality and stylish for under $200 and sometimes under $100. Just bought a new one.

I had their multipocket money clip for about a year but the money clip was way too tight, sometimes I tore bills apart trying to rip them out.

Tumi also doesn’t age well, starts to show fairly serious wear and fraying after a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/style/mens-accessories/advice/g1455/best-wallets-for-men-shopping-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CDG wallet.

Good shit, has held up perfectly for 4 years of daily use. Zipper is buttery smooth.

Very cool.
4 years is amazing longevity.
I personally don’t want a zipper though, feels feminine.

This one is just fine for me

Still need advice on handmade alligator wallets.
Edward Green offers a pretty elegant one (pic related), but id like to see other high-end ones before considering getting it.

Not a fan of wallets that require you to fold cash, I still prefer using them when I'm outside. Is bellroy the only good option when getting a slim wallet, tried to look at Tyvek wallets but most of them are childish.

Tyvek is indeed meme tier

Yeah OP here I dunno if we’re gonna get good advice on high end luxury wallets on Veeky Forums

I got mine custom made. It looks pretty shitty but I only paid ~40 bucks for it.

I got some pretty good advice from Veeky Forums, just need lurk to find the right user at the right time

Looks sweet man, no cash space tho?

That's the cash space, unfortunately. Has to be folded. I don't carry around much cash so it's not a big deal to me. I just wanted a super slim wallet.

Cool, yeah I have enough random cards that I would have to put cards there and still need cash space

Anyway here’s the Tumi I bought

There’s just something about a crisp new wallet, I find myself getting them once a year

for some reason people like to buy me wallets and socks and shit for christmas, so i kind of just go with the flow.

if i were going to buy one myself it would probably be the rib cage one by alexander mcqueen

Why do people always aks for wallets here like they're disposable? I've had the same wallet for the last five ears and it is as good as new. It's a black leather wallet, costed me like 20 bucks, not a single stitch torn, leather is just as shiny as the day I bought it, just one slightly dark patch, no key marks, nothing. Bought it from a local store, if I google the brand nothing shows up. Now these expensive ones they seem to break every 6 months

Thoughts on the Mitchell Leather Money Clip? (logo removable)

Have a navyboot chf79 for almost ten years now. holding up beautifully. love it. (swiss by the way)

Dig it. Keep the logo

I've been using this wallet as my everyday, casual wallet for eight years now. When I first got it, it was a little orange-y for my liking, but it's aged into a russet brown that's not as garish. The lining torn now but that's to be expected after so much use. The only enduring drawback to this wallet is how few credit card slots there are.

Eight years baby, nice

Full leather seems to be the way to go for lasting endurance

On a scale of 1 to meme how bad is this

Ultra meme kys

it's fine, it's feminine though

edgy goth scene feminine

if u are thinking about ribcage i HIGHLY suggest you check out the half-intrecciato from Botega

F R A D G I L E M A S C U L I N I T Y

yeah it's true. so what at least on the surface i look masculine AF

what about burberry / gucci? fashion-tier shit? or HIDDEN BOMB?

let's see those Fendi wallets boys

i know u got em, stop lurking

McQueen card wallet

looks like a Monster Energy wallet. S i p points

I have a leather Tumi that hasn't shown any sign of wear after 2 years

The only thing I don't like about it is that it's "stealth wealth" unlike a LV wallet or some shit

My Tumi damage after 1 year daily use

Probably cuz I stuffed too many cards in it

if u are above age 28, slealth wealth is absolutely the ONLY way to go

it's ur own little happy secret

How will I let people know I'm better than them tho

u don't u just know it inside urself

it's very gentlemanly

Maximalist grail?

Forgot pic

Tried that wallet the other day. Felt meh.
If I'm spendin $500 on a wallet I want it to feel bette than a $20 one.

got one of these too, love it. my only issue is that it doesn't fit in my pocket but whatever

uwu i like it

so bad lmao

every time i see someone wealth signal this hard they always come off as really immature or just like sad

yes, concur, burberry looks like bosco, except for MUH BURBERRY EMBOSSING

im honestly tempting by that fendi but my style is already so nu-male prep that i think it would make 90% of females think im gay

it's fun as shit tho

top picks from this list?
esquire.com/style/mens-accessories/advice/g1455/best-wallets-for-men-shopping-guide/

blue givenchy is tempting

yeah it's too bad gucci was co-opted by conspicuous consumption niggers