What do you think of teddyfresh

What do you think of teddyfresh

He’s not even close to being f r e s h

I think if it has anything to do with that image it should fuck off.

Childish day care worker by day
Jihadist member of the caliphate by night.

>tfw kid-core ruined by memetubers before it even takes off

is this the Veeky Forums version of adult babies or what?

when will this meme die already? h3h3 died a long time ago and cuckkyfresh is just as shitty as their content is now

this

The hip hop sweater is neat
Everything is really uninspired

Dumbest fucking name ever

what the fuck why would you ever grow a beard like that? disgusting.

you do not look crescent fresh

looks childish in a bad way

guy looks like a radical Islamic terrorist btw

Gay Jewish shit

Jews hate European aesthetics, so it doesn't adhere to idealised European form like good fitting fashion does

Jews hate European sensibility, so it is a satirisation of negro baggy hoodies

Jews hate aesthetic values and the human form, so it is a baggy ugly piece of shit

Jews hate sincerity and beauty in art, so it is an ugly ironic kooky derivative uninspired piece of shit

Jews hate aesthetic traditional tastes, so it is wretched dog sick colours. The top millionaire and billionaire buyers of modern art and the academia promoting the sale of modern art are all Jewish. Go to any Jewish business or home and there will be acid green or sickly gross abstract art on the wall - there will never be a beautiful figurative painting by some European master, it will always be identitiless, rootless cosmopolitan modern art, half of which originated from tax scams (yes goy, this blank canvas is worth 6 gorrilion tax free). The hoodie is a worthless ironic poorly fitting tasteless cashin by a Jew who doesn't even speak English and has expressed basic bitch Jewish animosity towards Europeans on their annoying Reddit tier podcasts.

This post was satire by the way! Teehee :3

Isn't this that shitty brand by that kike Hila Klein? I swear on every podcast she keeps her boyfriend in check with the Narrative™ and constantly calls to sue people

I love Jews in our countries!

Jewwwwws Rock!

Jews? You rock baby

>fresh

but his skin looks dirty

Gay

>h3h3 YoUtub3r (((""""fashion"""")))

Time to hop off the internet, sport. You seem angry and brainwashed