Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-reason-for-fur-on-hood-jackets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Yes

they're moncler flaunting your money tier

No.
Normie-meme shit.

No, lot's of faggots from New jersey mass and new york wear these at ski resorts and every single one I see is fucking retarded and doesn't know how to ski

and quebec

FOB tier if you're actually in Canada

Yes. Absolutely.

Literally every Asian in Ny wears these in the winter. I’m not exaggerating.

these and AA bombers with the stupid keychain left on are part of the rich chinese teenager on a student visa starter pack

Fuck anything that has real fur desu.

Sure why not if you can get them for cheeep. They are pretty warm for relatively low fill-power down

accurate

They go perfect with your Fjallraven back pack and Columbia journalism major

Better off with Stone Island if you want 800$ jacket

I only ever see rich asian kids wearing them on campus

official jacket of Chink Money

no

Worked on a ski hill and this is how we recognized the dumb Asians.

Asians are better than you

No, super normie tier.

history tells us otherwise

Just wear Stone Island.

t. degenerate fur fags

My nigga.

moncler > canada goose

i sleep in my yves salomon friend

t. wears leather footwear and down jackets
lmfao

Why is Veeky Forums such a hippie board?

idk poor immigrants are already wearing these

Don't make assumptions about me because you are feeling guilty about being a shitcunt, user. The only leather i wear is second hand, given to me by my father. ethicallly it's better to wear already-fabricated leather than buy a whole new product, anyway - consumption needs to be reduced.

why is Veeky Forums full of posers and unprincipled shitcunts?

I'm very principled. I believe in the principle of Supremacy. Man is supreme over animals, and has the right to do as he wishes with them. Any kindness or empathy towards a lesser being is by Man's own will, not by a law or principle.

Fuck synthetic materials.

>not dressing to impress Asian sluts on student visas

You're missing out.

fuck dude you're right I wish I could afford a studded backback like them

ok, you're not an unprincipled shitcunt, you're a principled shitcunt. congratulations

Asian Flex Core

fake fur is worse for the enviroment you retarded hippie

so what do you wear at a ski-resort mr. cool guy?

reddit get out

ive owned a cg parka that has held up for 5 years. I don't get to wear it frequently in Toronto but its nice to have for the days that its freezing or I just wanna wear a tshirt under.

imo

ParaJumpers > Canada Goose

triggers sjws so goat tier.

I got one only because I don't wnat people to think i'm a poorfag

Eating shit triggers sjws too

if you live in a major city on the east coast you'll see these in the winter almost as often as ripped jeans and vans oldskools (read as: too damn much). i think they look ok by themselves, but they're overprice for what they are, and seem to serve as a status symbol more than an article of clothing.

also i never understood the use of fur (synthetic or real) on hoods and googling it just now, i found an interesting anwser: quora.com/What-is-the-reason-for-fur-on-hood-jackets

fuck you asshole
sounds confey desu

Only if it's actually cold where you live and even then something like fjällraven jackets wich are made of natural fabric will be better use of your money.

Absolutely not. Might aswell get matching Uggs

> Shitcunt

go find a grizzly and give him a hug you mental defect.

i had to remove my fur trim 'cause some vegan faggot smeared vaseline on it during my commute

wow what a cunt

i don't know what it's like in other cities, but for ages now the sheer amount of people in toronto that have one is absurd. they don't even look that good either, not worth

Probably more than half of those are fake. It's all good though at least the brand I wear isn't played out yet

Big shaq-core

mad

TNF McMurdo parka is warmth wise close to CG? Or is it uncomparable. Wanted to upgrade to CG, but is it worth it?

Opinions on Peutery? Im looking for a parka with a fur trim but canada goose is only worn by sandniggers in my town, and woolrich by asians. Is peutery a good middle ground?