Need a new hairstyle

Need a new hairstyle.

18 years old, fat.
I have receded temples since birth, just the way my hairline runs bros.
Wat do?

Pardon the shitty quality.

>fat
Where?

On my stomach. No muscles.
I weigh 83 kg at 183cm
Really little muscle mass

Bump, I think I look like absolute shit.
What do you guys think?

looks fine retard fuck off

BMI?

You look fine Just dress well

Well, no, it doesn't.

No idea about the bmi. According to fit I'm skinny fat. Makes me feel disgusted with myself.

I might add I'm currently rocking a Hitler hairstyle, you know what I mean, right?

I don't have any gel right now though.

You are average, no need to feel bad it's fine. Start exercising and grow your hair out, especially on the sides since you have longish face

Well, I had longer hair and I looked like a German lesbian feminist.

It's just fucking depressing

resolution???

Shitty resolution, I know. Thanks to the shitty camera

>No idea about the bmi. According to fit I'm skinny fat. Makes me feel disgusted with myself.

Are you mentally stable?

Better quality pic i guess.

I don't want to look average I want to look like a fucking 10/10. Who would want to be average?

Maybe not, fuck's your point?

Buzz then
> I want to look like a fucking 10/10
It's your face. You won't magically turn in to a supermodel with very average features. Just accept it, it helps a lot... helped me at least. But that is not to say there isn't ways to improve

Can't buzz it, as I said I have receded temples. Since birth. Looks like shit.

I don't want to accept it

>Can't grow it out and can't buzz it
Well, lad, just wear a fucking hat 24/7

I would. I don't know.

Sorry, I know I should listen to your advice. It's just I'm scared of getting out of my comfort zone desu.

It fucking hurts and pisses me off.

Bump

embrace your german hairline.
dont listen to mudblood 15 year olds on fa

I'm 100% polish bro. Zero Germans in my ancestral line

u arent slavic. this much is easily noticeable. idk when your family got to poland but it wasnt pre-modern.

My whole family is east polish. All of them lived near Lublin bro. absolutely zero Germans. I'll take that as a compliment though. Thanks

You think they fucked each other that whole time?

i guessed polish but germans and poles comingled quite a bit

start bulking

I'm already fat. And 18, wouldn't a nice brad Pitt fight club bod suffice?

I had the same hairline when I was 15 and it has barely moved in 15 years. My temples are blond like yours also and my hair was totally blonde till I was a teen.
You aren't ugly, which means you can do literally whatever you want with your hair. No one gives a fuck about hairline, they care about diffusion which objectively looks awful.

Diffusion?

I feel I'm too young for such a hairline desu. I'd look bad ass IMO if I'd be let's say 25 with such a hairline.

that face would look good with bulk but im not going to sit here and advise against a 'brad pitt body'. brad looks like a super-slender lad who got swoll and kept on the muscle so i doubt his body will be quite as easy for you to attain as i suspect it was for him

and that fag is right literally no-one cares about a naturally high hairline like yours, they're not even uncommon, stop being a piece of shit

Thinning

Right, thanks.

I don't know, we'll see.

How would that work?

> They think bmi is a useful, or consistent form of measuring the body even though there are six different ways to measure a bmi that gives 6 different results

What is your body fat percentage. Don't know? There's a rudimentary way to measure online. Do it and then lose weight

About 20 I guess. I know of these methods but I don't have a tape measurer. About 25% I believe. Pic rel

Yeesh. I'm guessing you spend most of your time sitting or laying. Just walking places would do you some good.

I used to.
My main problem is diet I guess. And fear of the gym. I went to the gym a few times but never alone, just with friends

Get a bike and a pair of dumbbells. Gyms suck

Why do gyms suck?

I doubt that a bike and dumbbells will give me the nice bearmode/Tyler durden body, no?

>I'm guessing you spend most of your time sitting or laying.
Add lounging, napping, and snacking to that list.

Op here, what this guy said as well.

Eating too much shitty food as a kid as well

Bump

Of course not, but they're good enough for a starter and losing weight

I understand. I went to the gym a few times, but never alone

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and wallowing in your self-pity. If you want to change man up and go to the gym, everyone in there is too concerned with themselves to care about you. Try different hairstyles until you find one that fits you. Try to at least fake confidence since you clearly have none.

I know I have no confidence.
Thanks very much.

Dat you , OP?! HAHAAA GOSH DARN YOU ARE FAT

Dude, you’re not fat, you’re just not toned. Do sit ups and crunches at home, cut out bread and dairy, and you’ll be good to go in a few months. And start doing some form of cardio. Since you are probably single, yoga might be a good choice.

Yeah, I know.

Ok.
Why dairy?

How about weight lifting in general?
And running? I've got really nice field roads here where I used to run with my dog.

>sit ups
>crunches
>yoga
Lmao

Yeah, op here I thought so too desu. Wouldn't it be better if I were to simply go to the gym and lift?

>Yeah, I know.
NIGGA I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING, SHIEEETTT, YOU BIGGER THAN CHRIS CHAN HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

?

you look fine

I don't feel it mate.

Bump. I have the same awful hairline, my dad and his brothers all have it too so I'm certain it's not male pattern baldness. My barber has no idea how to cut my hair, but I'm looking for a better style too.

Should I just get into better shape and keep it in a low maintenance Caesar haircut?

For reference, this is me at a better weight with a Caesar haircut. I'm 22 in the first pic, taken in May of this year, and 16 in pic related.

you are not fat, just skinnyfat
stop eating shit, start going to gym/workout
also stop being a sperg, cause you're handsome

Dude, you got more problems than your hairline

I understand, thanks.

How to overcome the fear of going to the gym?
I went there a few times, once by myself and it wasn't really pleasant for me mentally.
+1

Should I buzz my hair?

In terms of overall aesthetics? Yeah I know, that's why I'm here.

I've been losing weight, started at 170, currently at 156, aiming for 145 (I'm 5'7"). I'm afraid to buy new clothes because I don't know how they fit.

I have progress pics on my computer that I'd post but I'm on my phone now.

start from working out with your own bodyweight in your home: push ups etc,
then when you'll finally be able to do those 30 pushups go to a gym.
or you can join the gym from the beginning- I mean focus on your workout and just don't care about other people.

*How they'll fit when I lose weight. I'm kinda between medium and small in most brands to I lean towards small when getting newer stuff.

Bump, one more thing.

What glasses would you recommend?

I currently wear pic rel. or contacts (mainly contacts though) and I believe they completely don't fit my face.

What do you recommend?

Don't you think you'd be helping him if you actually gave him some advice and not just saying something he already knows?

I'd go for something bolder but not quite hipstery.

I thought so as well. What would you think of basically thin round harry potter style glasses?
Thin steel glasses or whatever they're called

I dunno, I'm partial to dark square frames but I've been told I have shit taste. Maybe spend a few hours in the glasses store trying on different ones, take photos, and then choose.

Yeah, I used to do that.

I read that the frame shape should be opposite to one's face shape.

I don't really know what face shape I have.
Thanks
Anyone else?

Bump

you look like a fucking fag kid i would kill you in a street fight easy peasy

Fuckin salty nigger kek

Fuck, i look a lot like you. 28 now, been feeling much better with myself since around 24, when lost the baby fat on the face. I keep a stubble and I think it compliments the face a lot.

Thanks very much.
Mind if I see a pic of you?

Yeah I see the similarity.

Thanks very much bro, I have something to base my appearance on.

No problem. I will delete the photo now

Sure no problem.

Thanks again

Bump

Bump

Stop being such a little bitch lmao the world doesnt revolve around the way you look mate. You are skinny fat but only way to not look shit is to lift before you diet. If you diet now you'll just look retarded. If youre serious itll take a while to see results but I came from the same place now much happier. Youve got wide hips and not the best posture (work obliques for hips, lifting will help fix posture). With regards to haircut get it like 3 back and sides, short at the top but leave the fringe long till you can sweep it up and to one side more.

Thanks

By diet I mean no junk food. Would that change anything?

Is the Caesar the one true haircut?

>can be done with most hairlines up to NW3
>low maintenance
>fits most faces

That's not a caesar, retard. It's a french crop.

Meant for of course

I'm leaving this shittily edited picture here for when the time comes. Godspeed, user.

Fuck...

I have a slight problem. My parents tell me they won't let me go to the gym because I'm writing my final exams this year.
They tell me I should focus on studying and not working out, what should I tell them?

what the fuck lol

how old are you

nvm that doesn't help at all

just tell them that you can manage your time in a way that you can study for your exams and go to the gym aswell

good luck user

They pay for everything, I don't work

Thanks.

you can work out without going to the gym......

I know.
I also frequent /fit and have read that working out with bodyweight or with shit at home won't produce results as quickly as working out would.

>This thread is STILL up

I see no point in me starting many at once, wouldn't it be easier and simpler to post one and put everything in it?