Help me please

I'm 19, I'm south american and I really don't like my image, is there something I can do about it? I might be a girl but I'm really ignorant about all this, sadly.
Any kind of advice would be helpful, thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
businessinsider.fr/us/yohji-yamamoto-fashion-designer-2012-9/
glossier.com/products/cloud-paint
devacurl.com/light-defining-gel.html
rateyourmusic.com/~ludmila
amazon.com/Revlon-309974787352-Parent-Cream-Blush-Smitten/dp/B01FIL3AGG
bobbibrowncosmetics.com/makeup-lessons
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fitness comes before fashion

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Makeup also helps. Your hair looks fine.

You look pretty normal to me, but I say let the poofy hair loose

Thanks for the site
Like no ponytail? It has a lot of frizz when loose

>I might be a girl

First try losing weight, then learn to do makeup and dress properly

Yeah, I'm checking out the site user sent me

If you want to keep your hair up you could try to accessorize a little bit with a headband or some other headpiece. Your eyebrows and face look pretty clean, which is good.

pls be my gf! IM SO LONELY!

Thanks! Guess I'll try that while I'm getting Veeky Forums

You seem to have good hair and good skin already, good start. Don't buy any new outfits until you get in shape since they'll be too big for you then. For now, you can get your eyebrows done professionally(!) and start watching make up YouTube tutorials. You don't have to go full on instagram, that's gross. Just how to do some light contour (especially on the nose) , some flattering blush and lip colors (don't forget to wear lip balm! Crusty lips aren't Veeky Forums) for your skin tone, and mascara or eye make up that opens up the eyes. You could lay around with different hair styles, but I think some nice natural curls (look up natural hair tutorials to see how to have neat curls without frizz) would frame your face nicely.

Use your fitness months to discover what your color palette is, what style of clothing you like, what pieces you want/need (take into account weather and occasions). Make lists, save pictures for reference, etc. Come back when you're ready to start buying items.

> For now, you can get your eyebrows done professionally(!)
I got my eyebrows done by my cousin like a week ago and that's my first time I got it done
>Crusty lips aren't Veeky Forums
Woah, good eye, my lips are kind of crusty

Thanks a lot user!!

Wow WTF Veeky Forums since when you're all such good helpful people?

That being said go to Veeky Forums and "READ THE FUCKING STICKY" as they say ( it's always the first post and has that phrase writen on it ).

The sticky is the best place to find what to do first.I would start with this from the sticky:

Cutting Diet:
Calories: TDEE - 500 calories
Protein: 1.5+ grams per lb. bodyweight

What cunt in SA are you from? each place has some preconceived notions of beauty that you need to focus on

Post your arse and hips.

Your cousin removed the excess hair but Ithink you need a more flattering eyebrow shape. Something longer - less space between the eyebrows, longer tail. Also, don't forget to take care of your nails. Good luck user!

Correcting myself here: you don't need a longer eyebrow tail, but your eyebrows Ned to be aligned and match at least a little bit.

I'll read the sticky then, thanks
Here's a quick google search of my country's beauty standards, which isn't too mmm appealing to me

I see, thanks user, I'll tell the person who'll do my eyebrows that

jesus thats disgusting

Good luck user!

How tall are you ?
I think you have a good face and you could have a hazy feminine look if you had thinner cheeks.
You are from south america, most of us on Veeky Forums are American or European and have very different standards compared to the people from your country/area.

Be proud of your heritage, be proud of your roots ! Observe how the women in your country dress and understand what are the keys to a good look. Is it a fit body ? Is it feminine behaviour they show ? Is it the clothes they wear ? Is it their occupation ?

As other anons suggested, you should snoop around instagram, Veeky Forums, online stores, and watch movies and tv shows, then save images and write your ideas down.
Synthesize your observations irl with the things you found online.
Then you will have ideas on what to work on, what to buy. The wearing and daring (self-confidence) part will come later, and you will have plenty of time for that.

You're still very young.
Yohji Yamamoto, one of my favorite designers, and one of the most respected in the world, said the following thing in this article :

>young people. They are beautiful naturally, because they are young. So they should even wear simple jeans and a T-shirt. It’s enough.

>Don’t be too much fashionable.…The brand advertising is making you crazy. You don’t need to be too sexy. You are sexy enough."

businessinsider.fr/us/yohji-yamamoto-fashion-designer-2012-9/

He's a 70something old man with a lot of experience, that spends time around young people.
Think about it

Hope that helps ! Good luck, be curious and learn to love yourself

I'm also from South America.

I don't agree with all the people here saying you should copy what's popular in your country. Just try to develop your own style and dress how you like.

It's nice that you're picking up an interest for fashion and dressing well. That already separates you from the "pack".

Good luck!

grow your hair out

that's kinda it

I'm a womanlet, 1,60 but the majority of girls from my country are shorter so yeah.
Actually most Veeky Forums people in my country are inspired by Americans, Asians and Europeans, that's why I'm asking you guys since I honestly find fashions from first world countries better than here.

Thanks!
Grow it out how? Like make it longer but still mantain the curliness?

im not from south america but half my family is, but yeah u have a nice face and hair. Just put lip balm on all the time, wear mascara, but no other makeup cuz ur skin looks good. If you want, some light, natural looking blush ...i like Glossier cream blush esp Dusk color glossier.com/products/cloud-paint

Get your eyebrows shaped more but dont get them too thin - i like the one of the left (my left) more than right so maybe ask your stylist to copy that after they grow in, and dont try to make so much space between them.

Also just keep your hair natural, just condition it a lot because it's curly. Also try some of the products made for curly hair that keep the curls together in bunches. my sister uses something like this after washing devacurl.com/light-defining-gel.html

What part of this shithole are you? Argentina here

Pasa pack?...

t h i c c

Your advice and links are appreciated, thank you
Peru

hey girl hit me up
soy de peru también, me puedes escribir aquí ;)
rateyourmusic.com/~ludmila

oh btw there are other cream bushes out there, ive been meaning to try revlon one like this amazon.com/Revlon-309974787352-Parent-Cream-Blush-Smitten/dp/B01FIL3AGG

Also imo its pretty effay to do your nails in light pink or deep red only but thats just me
I really like Revlon Colorstay Queen of Hearts

LOL the Spanish conquests of South America was a mistake. You're all ugly brown cretins.

kys lonelyfag

If this is true and not a troll post, you obviously have potential .

Just follow And you'll end up like the thots on tinder

that's not nice.

make me you whiteknight faggot

pathetic

Yeaaah, I'm gonna need a makeup for dummies sort of thing but yeah I'll look for Revlon cream brushes.
Deep red when I get enough confidence
I assure you I'm real, user, thanks for the TL;DR

>peru

Hello fellow peruvian. Just go to fucking Gamarra and buy basic clothes, no logo and that stuff. Keep growing your hair and ask your friends if it looks good. Also lose weight and eat yacon all day, it helps.

nose surgery

Peruvian here aswell. Gamarra is a good start for getting to know your own style and also if you don't wanna waste a lot of money.

>makeup for dummies
I read this lady's stuff a lot when i was i was learning about makeup i like her approach -
bobbibrowncosmetics.com/makeup-lessons

esp her books which u can find on amazon, etc

Born spic, die a spic

t. spic

There, fixed

hey im in peru too
uhm what i do is buy from gap and also import clothes from everlane or uniqlo for sneakers try nice converse and adidas models (the ones that are discussed here) if you only want to buy your clothes try gap and only gap it is literally the only decent mid price place to buy clothes here, when you have some money to waste try ralph lauren and that would be it i guess lol

DO NOT BUY FROM GAMARRA IT SUCKS

Learn how to care for curly hair, you shouldn't be brushing it when it's dry or it'll be frizzy. Go on Youtube and search up videos.

> hating on Gamarra, baka...

Thanks for the advice, fellow peruvians! Do you guys know of any good hair salons in Lima?
Thanks as well

Or idk any good place to improve your image?

Thank you for this, user. I'm not op, but I hope I can put this to good use

>I might be a girl

Are you guys joking around or are you legitimately this retarded?