Are beards going out of style

are beards going out of style

beards have been out of style for at least 5 years you clueless fag

beards aren't a style, bugman. If you can grow a beard, have a beard.

t. typical hipster faggot

t. unaware, self-hating, pubic facial hair numale

Quite the contrary

are you a retard?

basing your identity around facial hair lul

t. soyboys

The average age of a Veeky Forums poster is, like, 12.

then tell them to stop shaving when they're 14

I'm seeing a lot of moustaches amongst the youth where I live lately. Not sure about where beards are sitting right now but I don't see them every fully going away since its literally just the natural state of our faces. Its not really the same as a new hairstyle or new style of shoe.

I guess it is similar to a head hairstyle but my point is that I don't see buzzcuts becoming standard and for it to be going against the grain to have hair on your head anytime soon. So I think beards will always be around in some capacity.

Yes for the numales who try to be in fashion

Are there risks to using 2% minoxidil on your beard?

toothbrush moustaches are ironically in style

nope

used it on my cheeks for a while which filled it a bunch, but theres just certain spots wheres theres no follicles at all so keep a good eye on where it works and where it doesnt cause it doesnt 'make' follicles

So, no side effects at all?

Yeah I know, I asked about you specifically. All drugs that aren't too potent have listed side effects, but it's rare to ever get any unless you're allergic.

This. My beard grows stupidly quickly so any attempt to remain clean shaven would mean shaving every morning. I just don't have the time, patience or effort for it, especially considering my gf prefers me with a beard. Veeky Forums has always had it in for beards, probably not because they can't grow one, but because it just wouldn't suit their cringey twink approach to dressing themselves.

i'm not him, i'm a third person. i did use minoxidil on my beard though

i did gain a little weight and not all the new beard growth was the correct color. a lot of the new hair was lighter and a little sickly looking

if you get it on your lips it sucks pretty bad, ruins the taste of food for a while and burns your lips

also it dries my facial skin out, make sure you moisturize really well. i'm talking like it looked like dandruff on my face. once i started using crazy amounts of moisturizer though it ended up alright

Doesn't the color issue go away once you shave and it grows back?

not for me. you can get just for men and dye it though

I guess. Got the 2% or 5% solution, if that even changes anything?

yes because of people like:

Beards only work if you already have a masculine face
Otherwise you just look like a tryhard faggot
I keep heavy stubbles because I am pretty hairy and shaving everyday is pretty annoying, especially because my skin is pretty sensible and I get pimples easily. And I like it.

if you're some faggot who *coincidentally* can't grow beards on Veeky Forums, then yeah OF COURSE it's out of fashion

Fucks up your collagen, dries up your skin, makes your skin age faster. I stopped using it.

Beards are fine if you can actually grow one fully and maintain it

If you're just slow growing one over the course of several months due to shit genetics just because it's 'fashionable', then you're a faggot

all i know is that i get a lot more attention from women when i have a beard/some level of facial hair than when im clean shaven. every time i shave girls are asking me why i did in a disappointed sounding tone. i never let it get close to the "hipster" length in your pic tho.

fashionable or not facial hair seems to help with women for me personally so i dont really care if Veeky Forumsggets think im not stylish enough.

Shitty scraggly untrimmed beards are, but facial hair in general is still on the up trend imo, totally clean shaven just looks out of place these days outside of certain aesthetics.

All this means is that you don't have a chin.

my chin is average and my jaw is bretty good. i just look like im underaged with no facial hair.

I have yet to see beards actually be effay.
They're just facial hair.
I doubt they will go away because we live in a climate of desperate insecurity about masculinity

Nice projection user

What should i do with mine and my hair
Not shaving face, and would like hair to be able to be cut by myself and short

Shave your face, that's fucking tragic.

Incidentally, that's why people rail against beards too; they want to prove how masculine their chins are.

buzz hair, shave face and chest, work out...

You're going bald, and also you look Jewish and like a soyboy

>calls someone a bugman
>proceeds to advise them in groing a beard

bfffft-HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Lol, calling others bugmen. Le manly beard projection is the ultimate bugman thing to say.

Undercut or buzzcut would suit you I think. Keep the stubble short.

Fuck off, you hairless trannys.

how do you dose it appropriately