Can we talk about how disgusting scarfs look on men?

can we talk about how disgusting scarfs look on men?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQi04ylgDas/?hl=en&taken-by=thekoromo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well yeah, if you wear it like a spaz

Depends on how you wear them. Don't wear them on top of clothes. It doesn't make sense and looks stupid. Put it inside your jacket with the collar open, it's warmer that way

>wearing a scarf on the outside like a chick

What are you, a faggot or something?

Scarves are utilitarian, who gives a shit what they look like

I'm not going to not wear one and freeze to death just because some faggot thinks they're disgusting

Just be sure not to wear it like a homo faggot like in OPs pic

Try living in a cold place without using a scarf lol

"Sausages and Milkybars"-core

yeah. wear it with a wool jacket or a coat preferably, not with a fucking hoodie

>who gives a shit what they look like
this is a fashion board

Do you live in a country that doesn't have winters or what?

what is the best way to tie/wear a scarf?

The four in hand knot, tucked inside your coat is the GOAT patrician knot.

OP is a faggot

parisian under jacket. it's simple and warm.

I don't need scarfs. I wear patrician turtlenecks.

Scarves look disgusting on disgusting looking people. Scarves look good on good looking people.

Something you faggots don't seem to understand, you'll never look good because you're all a bunch of flimsy DYELs

I wear scarfs with my turtlenecks. Suck it

Good taste, absolute best knot

THIS! A scarf is not an outer layer. It's to protect the neck and is tucked inside the coat.

sure if you wear it like the dickhead in your picture. but living in the northeast they're pretty much a requirement in the dead of winter

Doesnt help this guy looks like a massive twat desu

>clothes look like shit on fat ugly men

breaking news here

If it's cold enough for a scarf, it's cold enough to button your jacket up and turn the collar up. Scarf will be mostly hidden.

instagram.com/p/BQi04ylgDas/?hl=en&taken-by=thekoromo

this is a good scarf

Hate carrying a scarf around if I don't have to dress up in a suit. I just bring my merino tube everywhere, it's so much easier to carry around if I'm not wearing it and super warm for how thin it is

>scarfs are gay

I have a scarf and umbrella. I dont give a fuck. Doing fancy knots like the pictures in this thread is fucking gay tho.

I do prefer these kinds of things. The knot in a scarf is bulky and the extra length is wasted in terms of warmth.

>extra length is wasted in terms of warmth.
put it inside your jacket. it actually insulates better that way too

I can't believe there's actually an argument about the legitimacy of scarves on here. Y'all are dumb as hell. If you can't figure out how to wear an accent piece that is also utilitarian and a staple, lurk more. What's next, complaining about neckties?

I'm embarrassed for you OP.

Where I live, we used to have winter. GLobal warming has fucked everything up; its supposed to be upwards of 70F this whole week

Got a bit of a stiffy just looking at that. W2C everything?

For anyone else that couldn't figure this out, you twist the loop between steps 2 and 3.

they can be made to work

he looks like a 20 something female high school english teacher