Teddy Fresh cringe

Let's make fun of the faggots wearing this shit

not teddy fresh dude, it's aids but still...

>NMDs on the ground
go figure

Most of us arent even aware about this brand until fags like you keep posting about it

But he looks like what I imagine 90% of this board looks like

I copped socks and hat. Will wear the socks in public. Gotta support Ethan and Hila

this, stop giving free advertisement to shit you dislike

>lets make fun of people for what they like to wear
>i hope this will make me feel better about my insecurities

Fuck this hideous jewish cashin, and the terrible vapid bugmen who will still buy it despite Hila not knowing how to speak English and the show not having been funny for about 2 years

I love when idiots like you actually think people make fun of others for anything other than to have fun at an other's cost. If I punch you in the arm, it doesn't mean I don't like the way my arms look.. just funny to see you cry about it.

Signing off,

Chad

>people only make fun of others to make themselves feel better

thats a meme if i ever saw one

The real cringe is that this retarded fanbase will shit on supreme and hype beasts because Ethan and Idubbbz made a video making fun of them but will instantly cop Hila's shit and Idubbbz's "sheep" hoodies until they're sold out.

it's about the way that hila looks at ethan. but yeah, it's a terrible line of clothes

I think the hip sweater would be cool on a girl

there's no self awareness. a lot of baseless hate for what's popular because some youtube dorks tell them how to think

I understand the appeal. I feel like Hila's clothing is way more geared towards young women. Seeing guys wear those colors is just strange.

shit would look good if he just wore normal light-wash denim

I want that hoody but everything else is max cringe

L O L

Alright goldberg, enough with the Jewish psychoanalysis

>you don't like dogshit, you must want to fuck dogshit
>you don't like terrible things, you must secretly think the things you like are terrible

This is the face of Antifa

Nice pic, safed, Kamerad

My favourite one is
>you don't want third world rapists, stone age religion adherents, gang members and paedophiles flooding your lands?
>how insecure! Fragile white men, scared you'll have to compete or something?

You don't want your children to be ethnically replaced in their homelands?
Oy vey, you must be jealous of the size of [insert sub 80 IQ third worlder]'s dick size! Racist Nazi antisemite