Hey Veeky Forums I-its /jp/ here

Hey Veeky Forums I-its /jp/ here
Want to go to the winter ball together? I think Japanese fashion is neat, don't you? Please consider it. Y-you too

What? Am I not good enough for you or something? A-answer me you bakas! Don't you want to make traditional japanese formal wear with me? I had some nice ideas for a kimono

Only if we wear full Rick

Fine whatever you want. GEEZE.
So you'll go with me?

>boardtan tumblr cancer
maybe fuck off

>boardtans are tumblr
dude what

>newfags
Fuck OFF

hownew.ru

I guess

Any drawfags in here?

are you new to this site or just brain damaged

>thinks boardtans is tumblr
cancer

tumblr please fucking leave or at least go back to your containment board

If you simply don't want to go out with /jp/ just say so man no need to pretend boardtans aren't a thing, you're being super rude senpai

how are board tans tumblr? they are an exclusively Veeky Forums-made thing.
if you wanna complain about tumblr how about doing it in the fucking tumblr thread instead of here.

Not into Jap chix

why not take this roleplay horseshit to somwhere else entirely
>they are an exclusively Veeky Forums-made thing
you're adorable

I want to go with /cgl/ again though

>personifications of Veeky Forums boards are not Veeky Forums derived
oh honey sweetie sugar no

i don't fuck that gay shit

/cgl/ here back off bitch, he's mine.

>are not Veeky Forums derived
where was it that I implied that exactly?

Stupid used up conslut, why would he want you? Your cosplays of 2chus suck, btw.

If you don't want to have fun and don't like the threads for winterball just ignore them. No need to be a cunt

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>roasties

Why? They are literally one of the worst boards. They are literally the designated vagina bacon board

fuck off youre old news

Incest is wrong

this is a fashion board
there are places to roleplay if that's your thing, whatever gets your rocks off, I'm not judging

the winter ball is every year, how you're not used to it already is beyond me.

>you should just get used to cancer
good advice m8 you really thought this trough

How do people remember this every year?

>trough
You seem to be used to your brain cancer faggot. Its clearly too late for you.

I rather shitpost at home on a friday night instead of going out with /jp/.
Go bother /qa/.

You are commenting on a fucking typo cause you have nothing worthwhile to say
Think about your life for a minute, you are trying to defend your right to roleplay on anime fashion forum by trying to berate someone for making a typo, what the fuck are you doing

Going out with /jp/ would be an interesting spin for us, I approve of the loli-tan.

But you some here with nothing worthwhile to say, what makes you any better? You could ignore the thread but all you're doing now is shitposting. You are the cancer user

>fashion board
>roleplay faggotry
it's not that hard m8

>Incest is wrong

out of the boards that are confirmed to be here looking for Veeky Forums dick (/jp/ /pol/ /cgl/) i'd want to go with /jp/ the most, just to change things up if Veeky Forums rejects us again.

Yeah, me too. Their tan is cute, i want to put her in an oversized hoodie

But I need the memes!!!

GREAT-I mean
cool, don't be late

/jp/ > /cgl/ > power gap >>> /pol/ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Veeky Forums

fuck off /cgl/

>/jp/ >power gap>>>>>> Veeky Forums > power gap >>> /pol/ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /cgl/

I want a cgl gf...

Somebody post THAT comic already, please

You really dont because she will get a augar daddy behind your back to afford her brand because you wont make enough money for her plus her taste in fashion is fucking garbage you cant wear that shit in public

>you cant wear that shit in public
Being that self conscious is uneffay

I wouldn't be caught with an embarrassment like this, at least I know I wont be tricked into meeting the neckbeard monstrosity larping behind /jp/, /cgl/ is full of fat succubi and many men have already fallen victim to the bacon drakan. it is best to avoid them at all cost

Dude just by one. If you buy them clothes and are above a 5/10 and under 35yr old, you're in. I can't believe you're not already hosting lolita tea parties. I'm embarrassed for you, pham.

so kawaii

super kawaii

This post should be a bannable offense during this time of year.

We get it, you’re dyel

They should use this in sex-ed.

The point of sex ed is to stop teenagers from having sex not turning boys gay.

So we all fucking agree to leave /cgl/ behind this year? my fucking god

yeh

So should we call this union /fajp/ or /fap/?

what about the guys in /g/? they love casio watches
/fag/ could be great

>/fap/
I like this. Both seem to be grumpy and can scoff at the other tans together. Not enough to make this a "thing" but just this once? What the hell

/fap/ was april fools, was great