Favorite unknown low cost streetwear brand?

favorite unknown low cost streetwear brand?

Both from @poly5000

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamlandsyndicate.bigcartel.com
boot-boyz.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get ready for the self plugs

self plug all u want im just looking for some effay shit i can run on a budget

His insta says "we aren't streetwear" but whatever, close enough, I'm a fan of get some sleep. I think the dude posts here sometimes?

oh yeah poly5000 get some sleep and resurgance always promote each other

They're relaunching the resurgence collab soon, really hope I can cop a belt this time around.

I run Sleep I just woke up and someone linked me this thread I haven't browsed on Veeky Forums since I was like 15 it's cool that you guys talk about my stuff tho I can post verification on my Instagram if y'all want I forgot how to tripfag

yes verify

I just posted on my insta story @get.some.sleep sorry took so long was driving home from my girlfriends.

name#password

pls restock on the tee u know which one im talking about my dude

there are literally so many tees senpai

you're gonna have to specify

(hi yams, pls restock og tricolor and arc logo at the same time so i can save on shipping)

>Iuter
>Peaceful Hooligan (I know it’s not streetwear and it’s a casuals brand but I like them for everyday basics like tipped polos, windbreakers and sweatshirts)
>windrose (also a casuals brand but again good for sweatshirts, polos and other fleece or cotton clothing

i know you're only actually restocking arc logo but pls og tricolor is fire i would cop that shit instant if you restocked

pls preview some new shit for the Veeky Forumsgs

Also
>umbro

thanks to the person that posted this!! i've never been on Veeky Forums before, but it's cool to be talked about in other communities.

If you mean asuka tshirt I h8 u
I can get you one made since I'm going to the printers tonight

We have a new sick tricolor coming at the end of the month we can restock the new arc logos together but idk if it would be such a good idea releasing two big pieces together considering we also have the RSG X SLP restock

Love SLEEP! Speaking of companies found on IG, I just stumbled across ahsco, they seem to have some cool stuff as of late. Copped this

i meant the ufo catcher one if thats possible :^)

>these faggots shilling and acting like they've never been to Veeky Forums before

wait fug the asuka one is sicker desu

why the satanic vibe?

I'm seconding the asuka tee as well pls

Yeah sure I'll restock it on the site for a second just get one and I'll get it printed

I've always been a fan of occult stuff I think it blends well with my audience who are into the edgier stuff I release

Most of his stuff doesn't have the pentagram motif, just that jacket. I like it though, reminds me of that vetements total fucking darkness jacket.

Will do! I'll have it on F5, just tell me you're going to restock it desu

got it, thanks user!

nah dwbi, do what ever is best for the brand homie!

3d Girl was the best graphic you've ever released senpai, should release shirts with more drawings like that imo

Spurnik 1985, Dissident, Vokchok
All ЯUSSIAN STЯEETWEAR

russians on Veeky Forums told me its corny

Volchok is. Others pretty good

I honestly don't know what's best I'm always open to ideas.

Thank you I really liked how they came out in person they are sooo much cooler

i dont get it, pls link your insta

>we aren't streetwear
>designs and product shots are all basic #streetwear tier garbage

It's /get.some.sleep

release ufo without the giant fucking SLEEP logo on top of it

what the fuck its all sold out

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll miraculously restock coincidentally right after someone made this thread promoting the brand.

itt: unimaginative, low-effort clothes that instagram and reddit dorks will buy into because they're fucking stupid

seriously, make a product worth shilling for if you're gonna do it so blatantly

:^)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What could you possibly have meant with that?
I kinda wanna spend some money on fashion someone who i can relate to made, like another user...
Anyone else feel this way?

It won't our pieces are limited some of the stuff takes months to make tshirts yeah I can go to a printer to make but like cut and sew stuff I can't just restock.

No bully

This actually

Im not saying that everyone here could do a better job with the designs but actually yeah tbhonestly

cool stuff bro, watched you a for a long while :)

Dreamland Syndicate is my current favourite, they're known enough to get carried in Dover Street Market etc but not overhyped and prices are decent for what you get. I have several of the tees, the embroidered hoodie and all the zines. Wanted the Coaches Jacket but its sold out and Dover Street didn't get it.

dreamlandsyndicate.bigcartel.com

just roll with it

Honestly I'm just here to keep it real and connect to people who like my stuff I'm not gonna be here and be like "hey I have new products use code Veeky Forums for 99% off xD" or any of that I just thought it would be cool to talk to anons since a follower linked me to this thread and I wasn't aware that /fa fucked with me like that

your stuff is edgy redd*tcore, i dont think anyone here would unironically wear this

>opens the thread in incognito and attempts to belittle anyone who insults his brand
How many of the replies in this thread supporting the brand are just you samefagging? I'm guessing all of them? Did you honestly think anyone would believe that so many people on a low traffic board would have heard of a generic Instagram streetwear brand with less than 4000 followers? Stop shilling your shit here are go back to /r/streetwear.

>gets called out for samefagging
>"no ur the samefaggerrrrrr, shill"
neck urself famlam

This is literally what you're doing with this reply.

Not him but sleep has actually been known on effay for a while desu and i unironically ordered something

What did you order

this

fuc this needs to get restocked asap

youre like a few hours too late desu senpai

The only wearable item

but still a POS when you realize it doesn't look good on you and is printed on sandpaper gildan

They're on American apparel

Veeky Forums will shit on anything there is no point in argueing desu

youre in the wrong place to make friends with money dude
Try the same setup on reddit, if it wasnt a setup and this is all just a (((big ol concidence))) then do it anyways, fuck em, scam em, ill shill for you i dont care

That's the thing I'm not here to shill my products I was just here to say hi to customers I literally have almost nothing live on my shop and I didn't link my site or anything, I'm sticking by that

I don't want people to blindly think that I print on gildan tho which is the only reason I replied to it

Wanna fuck with Reddit anyways?

Idk man I honestly don't think the general redditor would like my stuff maybe some niche subreddit bht not Reddit as whole

boot-boyz.biz/

Why don't mods delete this low-effort shill thread?

>literally all sold out
wha's the point