What is the most effay drug?

What is the most effay drug?

My list:
Cocaine (keeps me on the move, keeps me skinny and helps me with creativity in choosing fits or making designs)
LSD (same as above)

Least Effay:
Alcohol (makes me tired and drinking gets boring)
Weed (also same as above, though I prefer it to alcohol)

So whaddya think Veeky Forums? What are the most effay drugs?

Heroin and Cocaine

Lsd,speed, cocaine,heroin,molly

bath salts
krokodil

Being straight edge and not indulging in substances that destroy your body.

I agree with you on alcohol and weed
I like MDMA, coke, speed and shrooms

do you engage in sugar, alcohol, hydrogenated fats etc ?

Sugar sure and ofc it's bad for you but alcohol no. No hydrogenated fats either

Fuck I hate you. Has anyone met an interesting "straight edge" person, barring a few OG punk artists?

You sound like a goofy naive motherfucker, I hope you end up taking it ass to ass like the coke whore in Requiem for a Dream

Straight-edge people are only about 5% of the total population in first-world countries, so that alone makes them interesting since they stand out.

Maybe don't do drugs you massive faggot

The most interesting thing about drug users is never their drug habit.

If the most interesting thing about you is your drug use then you might just be a vapid retard.

From reading this thread I definitely think so.

LSD is the only drug that's actually Veeky Forums.
Cocaine is perceived as Veeky Forums but isn't actually.
Most other drugs are somewhere between not Veeky Forums and kinda Veeky Forums

LSD is overrated in effayness

first thing that comes to mind when talking about LSD are hippies and pseudo-gurus

meanwhile cocaine is associated for most people with rich people and models

Its such a weirdly dichotomous thing

Most people who are into psychedelics have no fashion sense at all and just don't give a shit how they look, but then you look at certain designers' shows and it's like, "there's no way this guy doesn't do acid"

You're right. What I was saying is that the people who abstain completely from all substances without ever trying them are generally pretty boring, at least in my experience. I'm not saying an addict is fun or that drugs are a substitute for personality. It's one of those things where the extremes are usually pretty boring. Addicts are boring and obnoxious, and straight edge safety boys are boring and square.

Cubensis is better than acid imo.

Cocaine will give you coke bloat and/or fuck you up to the point where you’ll never be effay ever again. If you want a few years of glory for a lifetime of recovery, go for it

MDMA

alcohol, but not beer

most: meth coke heroin
least: weed alcohol lsd

living long enough for that to happen isnt Veeky Forums

dmt and mdma godtier
lsd ok

never tried coke tho

Poster who made the str8 edge comment here. I tried a bunch of stuff from weed to opiates to lsd when I was in my early teens and all it did was affect me negatively. After doing LSD my vision has never been the same (random spots in my vision like I was staring at a light, seeing patterns despite being completely sober, etc.), and I wish that I never spent so much time chasing pleasure through drug use.

Also, I'm not saying that you shouldn't enjoy wine, beer, or even hard alcohol or tobacco in moderation, but I don't believe it's healthy to get wasted or use these things habitually.

phenibut

>2017
>doing drugs

>eating sugar in currentyear

kill urself

>TOPTIER
LSD, mushrooms, 2CB, and DMT
>MIDTIER
Weed, MDMA, salvia
>TRASHTIER
Cocaine, Xanax (only useful as a trip stopper), speed, kratom, african dream root, kava

Stop calling drugs effay. If you do drugs for the fashion you will eventually take something that will turn your world view around and make you realize how much of a vain cunt you are.

At least we know you're not a cop or a pussy now.

ketamine is Veeky Forums as fuck, gives you that extra swag in your step, it gets so weird it feels so right

Also forgot,
>TRASHTIER
Nicotine, alcohol (only OD), any prescription people abuse recreationally

>having psychedelics in the list at all
what the fuck are you even doing. Acting like a retard and being incapable of the thought process required to socialize is not fashionable. The entire class of drugs is overrated by retards who think it gives them some other-worldly insight. Legitimately, using these in social settings like at a concert most of the time, and for most people, is a shitty overwhelming experience, unless coupled with something like mdma. I swear most fucks only trip to be able to brag that they dropped cid to their lame ass burnout friends who think it's rad.

My personal list would be
>Any stimulants besides meth, esp cocaine and mdma. Ketamine. Opiates/heroin (*only if you're not an addict). They're by far the best to be used socially/at events.

except adderal or dexedrine, those are Veeky Forums and they may be in fact a staple of the industry as a whole, keeps you skinny and it keeps you focused so you can stay brainwashed and a mindless drone

Binged adderall for a week to study for biology MT1, was physically sick afterwards, did biology MT2 sober, got the same grade. Literally a useless drug for a made up disease which doesn't make you smarter just slightly more euphoric while doing shit. Also what's with people doing drugs to stay skinny instead of going to the gym or eating healthier, pretty retarded if you ask me.

>i don't have the disease so it's made up

alcohol is the only effay drug, anything else is trashy. even cocaine and heroin.
weed is especially trashy

>LSD
>Being literally retarded is effay
Nah. Unless you're microdosing, LSD is one of the least Veeky Forums drugs in existence. This goes for any psychedelic really.

But I'll agree with you one coke though, and add stimulants in general besides meth. Plus MDMA, and opiates too unless you're an addict or shoot up.

Nigger, they prescribe it to children who are just being kids. Big pharma is fucking ruthless and is more than ready to convince you that your lack of self-discipline is due to a disease.
X

Is PCP fa?

Selegiline
Modafinil
Coffee
Alcohol

And occasionally, when mood and company are right:
Heroin
Cocaine
Mushrooms
LSD
Nitrous Oxide
MDMA
occasional Adderall (aka pure Amphetamine), but I vastly prefer Modafinil. I'm diagnosed with narcolepsy, so it's beyond easy for me to obtain these types of pharmaceuticals.

I strictly avoid weed, meth, bath salts, huffing, etcetera.

Everything that has a "culture" associated with them is uneffay

>I used a whole bunch of a drug I wasn't prescribed and it didn't work as intended
>its just a sham by big pharma to keep the man down just learn self discipline guys

>im high on life
>fat vidya fuck
>VR IS THE NEW LSD DUDE LMAO plebbit

you mean Veeky Forums?

if ur black maybe but honestly it's nigger tier

meth is not even slightly effay you moron

>being literally retarded
>LSD
??

>opiates
>effay

just get out, you're retarded sober lol

The only people I've ever seen using nitrous are scummy fags who can't use other drugs for legal reasons or are kids at a party. No one ever does laughing gas and is "cool" about it.

I'm sorry you need drugs to focus :')

He's right you know. Never understood how someone could drop only cids at a fuckin rave or club. You'd at least need to candy flip or you'd be buggin out. Unless you've taken shrooms then it's fucking fun.

Vince Staples
Yachty
Tyler the Creator

bunch of rappers

>waah you're a pussy if you don't do drugs

Fucking hell you're a wanker and I do drugs semi-reg. People have diff lifestyle choices, stop trying to act hard because you do drugs. People who act like they're the coolest cunt because they'd just taken LSD for the first time or whatever are pure faggots.

>t. junkie edgelord

All great!

DMT, KETAMINE, LSD, SHROOMS

>sugar is bad
Shoogle doogle dude

Still bang her

She got hotter though.

modafinil

Objectively the #1 most effay drug:
Whatever is used in moderation and with safety and harm reduction in mind.

Have fun but take care of yourselves, Anons.

yeah all those faggot junkies are soooo effay

I agree

altho I like LSD it's not effay.
Molly>coke>speed
>drugged out techno raves
cant wait for the weekend buddyboys

just stop

Get some taste, son.

right back at ya

Man, i really pity you if you think "standing out" is enough to make a person interesting.

That ass in the background looks yummy

>krokodil

low test and i'm not even shitposting

Cocaine is the least cost-effective drug. It can be used frequently and easily like an acessory you carry around. People will pay exponentially more for perceived improvements in purity. And it's addictive, soul-sucking, and completely vapid. Sounds a lot like fashion, no?

I have a friend who has an occasional habit of stealing huge-ass tanks from the sheds connected to dental offices. There's evidently a law in some states which requires these gigantic tanks to be stored in a separate building away from the patients and the dentist's office, thus making them easy to steal. You may very well have seen scummy faggots huffing whip-its, but you haven't been to one of our parties where we fill the entire goddamn room with nitrous oxide. Ain't nothin' effayer than laughing hysterically while you slowly suffocate to death, baby

if stimulants didn't cause weight loss they wouldn't even be in the question here, the only reason it's considered Veeky Forums is because models use it to cut but otherwise it's just fucking dumb

psychedelics aren't Veeky Forums when you're on them because you'll look and act autistic, the worldview it can provide is certainly Veeky Forums though, most artists and designers have probably dabbled at some point in their lives and for good reason

any drug as long as you aren't doing it be cool or out of addiction, that's literally it.

t. guy whos way more successful than you'll ever be
just stay away from weed and heroin and you will be fine

found the nigger

The question wasn't, "What are the healthiest mind expanding drugs?". I love psychs, but they are most def not fa. Weed is the worst. It's "culture" is infecting everything right now. Dabs are cancer.

Woah there. I should have known better than to make a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Hear that? It's the sound of my post going over your head. Or maybe you just queefed.

I'm likely the whitest individual on this entire board, Brainiac.

>brainiac
get the fuck off this board normie nigger

sauce on the girl on the left

>any drug as long as you aren't doing it be cool or out of addiction
99% of inner suburb upper middle class wankers (i.e. this entire thread) do it for that exact reason.

Can't believe no-ones said smashing speed and going to techno club in berlin, most effay thing I've ever done

Veeky Forums:
>RCs
not Veeky Forums:
>benzos
>ssris
>weed
>most nootropics

Opiates are iffy because they stop testosterone production permanently. Also most drugs have their uses even if not Veeky Forums

fuck im laughing kek

rich people that all look the same and addicts lol

Mxe

Kek

This.

I'd like to get a taste.

Methpipes are the most effay paraphanelia.

>MDMA
>LSD
>DMT
>Shrooms
Alcohol has the potential to be Veeky Forums depending on the drink and context, but can also be horrendously non-Veeky Forums.
Cocaine is seriously overrated. People just like it as a status symbol, but if you're ever seen how badly it ages people, you wouldn't think it's effay.

People who think being on the big three psychs is effay have clearly never used them, or never looked at themselves / taken pics of themselves on them.

It's also pretty hard to look good on mdma desu

Meth
>Cheap
>Dosed orally indistinguishable to Adderall
>Performance boosting
Just don't smoke, shoot, or use habitually

Mods please delete this board. This thread is just pathetic.

>Thinking being a junkie is Veeky Forums
Just stop.

Disagree. For example, certain techno clubs in Berlin have a very fa aesthetic despite everyone being gacked off their mind.
Context is everything.

Is that a picture of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley holding a bong?

Drugs/alcohol/cigarettes are not Veeky Forums