Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ymeZMXyZIIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5 10 123lbs m 25
highest weight: 140
goal weight: 110
lifting, starving myself, meth
12 year old girl

have a thin day everyone

Reposting from the old thread -
How will I know when I'm /thin/ enough?

176cm 55kg m21
Highest weight 63ish
Goal weight 52
Eating less + hard labour
Thin man

>meth
You are really doing meth?

ya but not super regularly

no such thing

You must be a genius

how do i reward myself for making good progress? i'm thinking about getting a pizza but i don't know if it's a good idea

>not doing meth on irregular times of the day throughout the month so you don't get addicted

You mind posting a pic of your "meth kit" - or whatever you call the meth + what you use to smoke it? Just curious what that all looks like

6'2, 142Ibs, m, 20
about 180, 190 maybe
135Ibs
not eating
Cute artsy boy (no homo though. Just want a skinny qt artist girl)

cook some low calorie snacks/cookies
or do somehing not related to food at all

Who BMI /20/ here?

you're fat

True but rude. Let's be nice to each other.

/21/ here

Whats your bmi

Well, I want to remain a functional human being.

>about 118 pounds
>5'5
>everybody tells me to gain weight, but I'm okay with it

last time i checked it was 17.5 i think

>falling for this obvious bait
This thread's off to a good start

is there a way to know how much you can lose by fasting? i'm planning to fast for 3-4 days (5'2, 116lbs)

whenever i fasted i would lose like a pound a day but i don't like doing it since i would gain all the weight back fast

Gotta eat some meat nigga, you gon get raped

only meat i eat is black PENIS! in my MOUTH!

You lose lots of water weight fasting, but fat goes too. When you start eating again the water will come back so it will seem like you gained back a bunch of weight, but, really you just didn't lose as much as the scale says during the fast.

i can't do the whole iifym thing. As soon as I have a donut or something shitty, even if it doesn't put me over my calorie limit, I spiral downwards and turn the day into a cheat day and binge on everything in the pantry

i hope i remember this the next time I want to have a cookie or some shit

fuck

this is the second day it's happened in the past week.

best to go cold turkey folks

When you look in the mirror and feel "okay," or when you're mostly sized out of all clothes.

I never really feel "ok" when I look in the mirror though, and I've been very thin.I'd say I'm sized out of half my clothes since shirts and sweaters fit a really wide range of sizes.

A part of me wants to get skinny enough that my period stops, it's a weird wish though and I don't want osteoporosis.

Mirin the asian's forearms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR LEGS LOOK SO NASTY!

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
5'9"
159lbs
M

>highest weight
163lbs

>goal weight
150lbs

>preferred method of losing weight
Calorie deficit, working out

are you retarded lmao

I meant sized out of clothes at the store. But yeah, I'm not happy with how I look either, but I am mostly "okay." I don't think I will ever be happy with it, but I am thin enough, I guess.

Wanting your period to stop is scary. I have a BMI under 16 and I still get mine.

Ikr. My forearms 'nearly' look like this.

Mine last stopped at 15.5-15 so that's not that low.

I don't think I could ever size out of all clothing in stores though because my hips are way too wide :(
I have a pair of pants I bought that are too tight to try and fit into and it never ended up happening. Maybe they'll fit around a BMI 14.

cut your hair :(

how do you like your coffee /thinspo/

>Stats
5'7", 144 lbs, male, 19
>Highest weight
>Goal weight
>Methods
Fasting, keto, and LEGAL AND KID-FRIENDLY amphetamines, unlike some people. Also cocaine.
>Aesthetic
slim qt

Black 90% of the time, soy lattes as a meal replacement or snack.

Sad af

cute!

i have since this pic

whole milk no sugar

Black. Used to have lattes back in the day when I was still a mealcuck.

>needle
Stabbing yourself for fun isn't effay

uhh its called heroin chic

It's called being a trashy dumbass when you have a pipe you can smoke it out of instead so you don't burn out your veins and fuck up your vascular system

>everyone is a 18-21yo teenbro
holy fuck......

youtu.be/ymeZMXyZIIY

Mine stopped at 17.5 (6 ft, 124 lbs) which isn't that low

115 at 5'6 and i still want to lose

male too ;____;

yeh once you get a foot in the door of cheating you just figure "might as well" and feel bad about it later

easier to just abstain

drugs are efay :3

inefficient use of h though

why would you deliberately try to be a skeleton

it's the most effay body you could have

what is effay
do you mean effeminate
are you guys fags

effay is fashionable.
no.
probably.

girl on the right looks like lil peep

stop replying to troll x(

i'm just trying to understand this
and I honest to god thought effay was an acronym for effeminate at first

I just got under 20 today for the first time in my life
Feels pretty good but I'm still fat

what food should I avoid at all costs? rice? bread?

just binged on a box of these fml

Thanks.

I don't know about "all costs" but refined sugars don't have a place in your diet. Bread and rice you for sure should keep to an absolute minimum, but if you are within your macros you'll be fine.

What the fuck is that

garlic cheddar knot from papa johns

how do you guys measure your bmi

there are fucking calculators online wtf

You're fucked

I have issues with portion control and maintaining regiments in basically every aspect of my life.

I spiraled severely after ending my veganism which had overtime become a diet of hot chips and ciders.

Today I water fasted to try and rebalance. I'm going to try tomorrow as well but if not at least eating minimally.

What are your main issues with portion control? I'd like offer advice but I'd need some more information to understand what you're dealing with.

>2 knots
>220 calories

How much is in a box?

8 or more

well i had 7 since someone else ate one but i ate the rest. kinda doubt i'll gain from it though

So I wasn't raised with the idea that there are certain times you do and don't eat and that if something runs out you could always make more or buy more.

Anytime I have a regiment I fail because parameters, I get allergic reactions and still eat things because I like them :-(

I’ve gained a bit if weight, should I fast today?

Yep

Explain for an idiot why to avoid rice and bread? Is it just inefficient nutrients or will it actually make me fatter? 8(

After you're done eating a meal, get your self away from wherever you keep your food and start doing something else to take your mind off eating. Right after you eat is when you are most acceptable to snacking.

>Is it just inefficient nutrients
Yes, also not that filling and highly glycemic.

I find rice to be really filling. I also tend to eat a bunch of it. Is this why I'm still fat?

I love rice though. Can I have a diet based on rice?

6', male, 230lbs,16

>Highest weight

>Goal weight

>Method
Skipping meals, keto

>Aesthetic
Normal Human

god wish I was 20 bmi

Any tips/workouts on how to get my arms thinner?

when I used to drink coffee it, was with milk and sugar. how do I get used to the taste of black coffee?

A little salt makes black coffee taste nicer i think.

[spoiler] i prefer the first pic 2bh [/spoiler]

I've heard of that, might try that tomorrow morning

does anyone have the imgur of model diet?

Why do you have to drink it black? If you lay off the sugar (or use a substitute) there's not that many calories in coffee with milk, especially if you compare it to eating something.

Very cute

5'11", 169 lbs, M, 19
Highest weight 185
Calorie deficit + cardio and calisthenics
Going for ottermode

>tfw no bf to fuck me in the ass until I can't walk