What are some Veeky Forums tips for a manlet?

What are some Veeky Forums tips for a manlet?

break a leg

confidence. height isnt something you can change so work on the things you can (health, hygiene)

dont be fat

Sit up straight, fix your posture

I mean fashion wise, guys

Kys.

Marry a young woman approximately 4.5 inches shorter than you.
Do it ASAP. You are making a mistake if you are thinking
>hurr durr will just get all the pussy i can and marry a 30 year old when i'm 34.
No, that's not a good option for a short man. You have to get a short girl before she has fucked a dozen 6'+ guys.

Fuck no. This will only lead to him spreading his shit manlet genes to a new generation. Manlets shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

this

2017... I am... forgotten.

honestly, wearing something else than other people will only make it more obvious that you're trying to hide your shortness. i think you should follow this and dress well but not attention seeking.

What if I genuinely like fashion and wear clothes that reflect that without the intention to hide my height?

i guess it depends on what it is. as long as it's not some niche shit you should be fine. just, be normal. and of course, confidence is key

Him marrying that short girl is better than some 6'4 Chad breeding with her and making 5'9 sons.

HRT

The same ones that are in the sticky /thread

Kek

Wear what u want to bro dont let stupid anons tell you what to do

yeah op wear tucked in boots and long hoodies, will make you look very tall dont listen to these cunts

At least he'd be expressing himself and not letting someone else dress him

Yeah but he's looking for advice on clothes that suit being short. I don't think he's being dressed by us, simply looking for suggestions people have found to look good on manlets like ourselves.

deadass timbs

I'm 5'6. Chunky torso profiles and slim straight pants are your friends. Counter intuitively, I think you blend in better if you emphasize your legs and let your hips be your cutoff for over layers. Don't fuck with streetwear fads, people will think you're 16 and you'll waste money being laughed at. Being shorter than 5'8 as a guy is a condemnation that most women won't notice you, but it's also freeing in that the expectation of some pretty nonsense masculinity standards no longer apply to you. Bring your girl and get cheap basics in the husky kids section and save cash. Kurt Cobain was only like 5'7.

That's all I got, we're all gonna be dead inside of 100 years anyway.

Pretty much what happened to me.

The mde sub is bigger than ever and just about every cool YouTube channel drops hints and references or appears in MDE comments, even Tyler the Creator was pissed his show was dropped

Eat your vegetables

>Bring your girl
...y-yeah...

mde_never_dies

>even Tyler the Creator
lol

>5'6
>bring your girl
you can't be fucking serious

proof that MDE is the /pol/ equivalent of odd future, only with grown men as fans

kek

>Implying anyone on this site let alone this board isn't 100% self centred

Creating children isn't really a self-centred act. Particularly not if it's just that you're short, that's hardly a genetic disease.
There really are a fair amount of 5'0 girls out there, even non-Asian ones, so you should be able to get a wife even if you're as short as 5'4.5.
If you were shorter than that it'd be tougher but not impossible.
There are roughly equal amounts of men and women born. You abstaining from marriage and breeding basically means a girl out there was meant for you and misses out.
If we encouraged Chads to marry multiple women and breed with them that would be one thing, but they don't.

Wear chelsea boots.
Wear medium-high waisted jeans.
Don't let your pants overstack over your footwear.
T-shirts should cut at the hip.

God have mercy on us manlets ( 5'10 ).

5'10 is the perfect manlet height imo

cropped jackets, short shirts/tops, high rise pants, don't wear long coats, have good proportions. there's not much you can do to help being short which really sucks but its how it is. try not to worry about it too much

>getting this defensive over a shitty youtube channel

Society exists past high school, and even then asians exist. You guys make me sad with how fatalistic you are

u need sum swag bro
if not ure fucked

asians stick their kind mostly. and I'm well past high school, didn't change much

bump

chelseas / derbies
chalk stripe trousers
skinnier stuff in general

do docs count? poorfag here

Chelseas are cheaper than docs.

nice didgets brahhh

Does anyone know where to get the jacket on the left?

are they better?

bump

5'6+ hispanics please do not fall for this meme

I feel we hispanics do not go through the "manlet experience" as nearly as much as the other races (whites/indians/asians/blacks). idk why but we are still seen as masculine even when we are short. this doesnt mean its not a disadvantage (i mean your still short), but the experience of a 5'7 latino vs a 5'7 white or indian guy is vastly different. you just need to look good and not weak looking. not to bring my race down but half of my latino friends back home (whom are 5'5-5'9) are cheating on their girls.

this is coming from a 5'7 mexican dude that is in college in greater boston but rasied in LA btw

>inb4 lies

consider the following: you ever notice there are barely any latinos on /r9k/ or any facial aesthetic/height forum?

I dunno ese, I remember being so upset being only 5'8 until I fought with a chad gringo in high school, I don't think people ever pointed out I was short as fuck before or after but I definitely got more respect afterwards.

Why is this? are Latinos just expected to be manlets that pointing it out isnt as funny as with a white guy?

>hispanic
Well in your case you should still marry young so your wife will be an actual virgin and not a
>20 guys have dumped in my ass, lol.
virgin.

When will they ever learn ?

being gay

this

Kek this is true for all tho

I don't think "expected to be manlets" is right. The bar is simply lowered. a white guy is expected to be around 5'10, hispanics around 5'8. a 5'8 white guy is just below average and a 5'6 mexican is just below average.

This is my somewhat retarded theory though: short white/black men, asians, and indians have had the american media attack their masculinity. with latinos though, we have no stereotypes that attack or mention a weak physical appearance. this may also be retarded, but think of all the costumes that represent the mexicans. basically crazy drunk fuckers with bullet belts and a large mustache, ready to party. this is not to mention the current shitty stereotype now that we are all related to or are murderous cartel members. we kinda have the macho/dangerous thing attached to our race's history. also, height isnt really considered as a major leader quality in latinos too, i think. no one really even considers fidel castro's height of 6'3, zapata's shorter stature, or even literally midget status benito juarez. but lel putin's napoleon complex.

whereas if your short and white/black, that kinda goes against your whole stereotype. i dont want to go full /pol/ but when someone pictures the american white guy in their head, they are usually big, handsome, rugged men. short black men do not fit their stereotypical "mold" either, which is usually represented by being strong, tall, and athletic, basically intimidating dudes.

my proof: i live/work/study in the greater boston area and no one has ever called me out for being short (5'7), even the wasp-y chicks and dudes. they're just racist.

i hope i didnt sound like charlie

your right, i quoted your post by accident.

Can manlets ( 5'10 ) wear hi-tops / Special Field Boots / SF AF1 High's ?

I see your point, it doesn't sound very crazy. I'm mixed and 5'6 and mexican girls care the least. I would never go for a white girl taller than me though

i'm a 5'7 asian american and it seems like im the only one who has ever thought about my height.

I have seen others get called short but i have never been. dont really think about it

get a gf much taller than you so your kids won't have the same fate

what is this from?

I think girls from a more family centric ethnicity are the ones that think being with a shorter guy isnt a huge deal.

my gf atm is like 5'9 and italian (i know according to Veeky Forums italians arent white). her brothers and her father are literally giants. when i started dating her, her mom (also tall) would always tell me i looked like her dad, which i immediately thought "he must be short af, thats why she keeps mentioning it". turns out hes tall too and we just facially look like eachother and sound alike. legit made me stop thinking of my height so much.

you dont wanna know

bump

What's wrong with girls being young and experimenting with boys? To me guys prefering inexperience girls its just "nevermind, they are just boys". I want to experience life, experience things and get to know people and the world. I would rather get married having been rejected a couple of times and having been called a slut by 1 or 2 boys(among a general history of good relationships with guys, ideally) than having stayed at home my whole youth. Obviously if things turn out in a way that make you have very long relationships and you end up having sex only with 2 or 3 people its ok, but as a principle wanting to experience things its normal to me, and people preferring you to have experienced less rather than more, that's just their selfishness and you shouldn't care
In other words: being a girl, the objective its to sleep with a proper amount of people at certain age.

If you're a manlet is it better be overweight than skinny? I mean at least you've got a bit of meat and weight on you and not a soy boy.

>the objective its to sleep with a proper amount of people at certain age.

The proper amount of people to sleep with before marriage is zero.

The reason that a manlet should be afraid I have already made clear. If you, his prospective wife, have had a few partners that are tall you are never going to be happy marrying a manlet. Even if you are 5'0 and he is 5'5 which is tall enough for a 5'0.
You might get as far as marrying him but one day you will divorce him because you just feel unsatisfied in some way. You might not even know why.
The reason is this: you think you are good enough to breed with 6'4 men because you have had 6'4 men dump cum in you before.
All of this sexual freedom you think is good hasn't given us anything worthwhile. You women are more unhappy and medicated than ever before because of it.
We men are actually happier than you. For the top men they get pussy on tap without having to commit to anyone. For the bottom men they might never get a wife and children but men are able to cope with that better than women do.

this

If you are skinny you seem more taller. If you are fat and a manlet you look like a Dwarf

thats's average, have some self-respect and wear what you like

High waist jeans and wear shit thats proportional with your body. Being skinny/ottermode helps.

ive always felt real sorry for people who think about height too much. i guess i just shrug it off bc im 5'10 so im not all good but close enough to not need to care too much

All these theory about women to justify the fact that you're probably just an insecure boy. Guys always get super salty about this kind of stuff for no reason. This is why I'm never honest about the amount of guys of been with. I was a different person a few years ago (partying, drinking, etc), but I've changed a lot. I don't think its fair when I get judged for things in the past. It's not like I never shower or whatever. I understand it's a common thing for guys to get jealous. It's just not rational or fair so I think I'm justified to lie. It's in the past now. It literally make no difference. I never got pregnant and I'm STD free.

I usually tell guys I slept with 4 or 5 guys before and always in a relationship even though it's actually 6 or 7 times that. Not counting BJs and hand stuff like that. I do feel guilty about lying, but I don't really have choice.

BTW I've had several successful long relationships now so this whole story of not being able to settle down is bullshit

>i guess i just shrug it off bc im 5'10
yup. its like having a 6 inch dick and saying you never got it why people with 3 inch dicks are insecure.
honestly I'm 5'7" and never gave a fuck but it does have some objective disadvantages, some advantages as well but they're personal (longer lifespan etc) while the advantages are exterior (more respect etc)

nigga, how autistic do you have to be to produce this copypasta-tier shit on Veeky Forums.
stay on /pol/, where you'll actually trigger people.

worked

>i've had several ltrs that means i'm not going to divorce anyone

Have you seen the divorce rates? And the majority of those are initiated by women for reasons of "dissatisfaction."
(we know it's not because they're being beaten, cheated on etc. because you would say so on account of it would give you a more favorable divorce.)
The only defense men have to protect their life is to make sure we don't pick a dumb cooze like you.
It's not jealousy. If I could be guaranteed a life-long marriage (and no stds) I'd be happy to marry a woman that fucked 100 men.
It's that the woman that fucks 100 men has her ability to pair bond curb-stomped. Or it could be that she only had 100 men because her ability to pair-bond was always bad. Either way, she is just an unacceptable risk.

>lolbananas
neck yourself, get better taste in niptoons, or at the very least get better niptoon reaction images -- one of those three, please

go back to r e d d i t

You have to go back

what are some Veeky Forums tips for a lanklet? i'm scarecrow as fuck, do i just tuck all my shirts in and hope for the best?

Get Veeky Forums

how tall?

yeah you're right
not quite i 6'2
weigh around 60kg

>6'2
>lanklet
nigga what. you have the perfect height. 60kg is awful tho, holy shit. are you somali?
start eating. eat eat eat eat. no fashion will be able to hide the fact that you are a skeleton.

YES!
I was slowly scrolling down the page anticipating this post. Always a gaurantee
>inb4 t.manlet

Proportions

If your shirts are too long/loose, your torso will look longer & in turn make your legs look shorter. Contrasting colors (like black/white) will cut your body in half visually & also make you look shorter. Wear slim (not skinny) pants.

bump

Do you think he goes on here?

he posted his face here before

As a 5'6" turbo manlet, I try to just wear shorter, boxier shirts and slimmer pants. Anything to accentuate my height, really. Avoid any kind of elevator shoes as they'll make you look ridiculous and everyone will know why you're wearing them. As long as you don't look like pic related you should be fine.

>just be confident bro

Seriously, who does he think he's fooling with these goofy ass high top wedges.