so maybe cut that down.

Everything causes cancer.

You are going to die.

There is nothing you can do.

Accept your fate.

>>>reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/

don't go for "alternative medicine"

if it worked it would just be medicine

cut out all the chemical bullshit you let get absorbed into your body via soaps, shampoos, conditioners, detergents, ect
get some black african soap or some other more natural shit to replace soap and do the same with other shit
rinse your clothes in the wash to help rid it of detergent chemicals
do shit like that, you can figure it out
keep alcohol and other bad drug use to a minium if you can
have a better diet
fuck all that sugary proccess bullshit it's probablly full of soy and other shit thatll give you man titties and femmy fat anyway
if youre gonna eat meat try eating the shit that isn't mass produced with animals that are fed gmo corn feed shit while being tortured in close spaces and are really fucking stressed out and unhealthy before they die

basically go natural or organic

g-guys i was asking about balding

There's a huge difference between "everything is going to give you cancer/death is an inevitability" and "I read Nietzsche once" nihilism

What this guy said.

And on that note, don't listen to chemophobic naturalists like

There's finesteride, but girls aren't going to like you when you've got a full head of hair, but a cock that doesn't work.

He had pancreatic cancer, which can only be caught in its nascent stages. Once it gets up to speed, you're pretty fucked. It's one of the nasty ones, i'm told.

As Jobs can attest to, no amount of money will buy you a reprieve from pancreatic cancer once it's achieved cruising speeds.

didn't he have like horribly unhealthy eating habits that helped make his cancer worse? he would like only eat carrots or some shit

actually, I was talking about picking out stupid looking sneakers that don't look good with anything

what is the difference?

>I read Nietzsche once" nihilism
But Nietzche's whole point was finding a viable alternative to nihilism in a secular world.

I actually quite like Jobs' style except for the shoes

Then don't cop faggoty diabetes shoes, end of story. Keep a picture of a pair of skechers close to your heart, and consult it before you buy. If there's a similarity in design, proportions, shapes and lines of sight, run. Run far away.

I know. But Rick & Morty is literally "I read the chapter on Nihilism in my Phil101 textbook and now I AM BECOME PHILOSOPHY"-tier shit.

Sorry, meant for OP.

aids? don't take it up the butthole

im honestly amazaed at the audacity of some people, like steve jobs, mark zuckerberg and the like. people who think tthey are somehow above putting on a suit. you know what? if youre going to conference or a big presentation, i dont give a shit who you are, you better have enough respect and common decency not to show up in some fucking beat up jeans and sneakers. if i was a client, id stand up and walk right the fuck out. seriously, if you cant be assed to dress half way decent for an important event, what does that say about you asa person and about your work ethic? youre probably a lazy , selfish prick who doesnt give a shit about anyone but yourself and everything has to be done "your way". what a childish cunt

You have severe autism.

This is also known as "Having a lot of money" and "Owning the company" or "Being your boss". Sadly.

Jobs was pretty /effay/

>im dying, squirtle

You can't avoid cancer regardless of what you do

almost 50 percent of people develop some form of cancer in their lives, and almost 20 percent of deaths are cancer related

Cancer is our natural expiration date as long as disease, accidents, and murder doesn't get us first, there's no way to avoid it or reduce it outside of having good genes

Issey Miyake turtlenecks are proven to cause cancer

W2c issey mockneck?