NMDs

>NMDs

>supreme

whats wrong with these?

Buddy for starters those soles look like nerds candy

sailor moon is hot

yummy

whats that you coylittle bitch

nobody wants to admit that nmds look fine, they're just getting pretty overplayed

what about those with hiragane on them for no reason? are they effay?

they look fine to me. adidas likes do put random languages on their stuff for some reason and idk why

only wearable nmd is the OG, it should have started and ended there

its just the brands slogan(the brand with three stripes) in different languages and its usisally random except for "japan" NMDs who always havw japanese shit on the side

oh yeah makes sense

who the fuck wants a sneaker that you can only wear with joggers

i wear mine with hi waist suit trousers

stay basic

square the fuck up ill put in the ground with my supreme everlast gloves and curbstomp you till my supreme jordan 5s turn redder than a box logo

You can't be serious m8

flyover state

>looking good

i love supreme but these 12yo kids are fucking killing the brand worse than the carlyle group will.

cuffed skinny jeans? its like the most basic but ok 2017 look going outside of fucking old skools

>wears nmds
>tells others to stay basic
wish i could gas all you faggots and your boosts

true but i feel like the triple black nmds look better than any other nmd so its like... another shoe lol sorry im beta

just put him in the ground with your SUPREMEĀ® everlast gloves and hit him with a SUPREMEĀ® brick senpai

hmm last time i was at a footlocker and tried some on the house negroe acted annoyed, am i not cool enough?

>Balenciagas

There's nothing wrong with them.