Anyone got a facial scar?

Anyone got a facial scar?

I have a scar above my lip on my philtrum. Don't know how I ever got it or when, just that I've had it for as long as I can ever remember.

Kind of, my eyebrow covers it though.

I have a small one between my eyebrows, its a circle with like a quarter cm of radius. Used to say it was my third eye when I was a kid.

I got a line from from my nose to my upper lip, got a snowshovel thrown at me.

Maybe that's how I got mine there too

same got hit with a metal door when i was younger and never got stitches

I have a horizontal scar on my left eyebrow.

Time to settle this down:
Some Scars/Burn marks can make people look attractive as fuck

One on my forehead and one under my eye no one ever comments on them though.

i have a scar on my left cheek shaped like a cross

I do too, got it from getting hit in the face with rebar when I was young, it also knocked the front tooth out.

Three mensurschnitte from my fencing fraternity. They work well as fuck on foreign bitches, but the locals just think you're a nazi.

thats because they r pock marks u greasy faggot

got one in a fight, it's on my left (right) eyebrow
looks badarse but not too big it's literally the most perfect scar you can have

I got one on my forehed, an inch above my right eyebrow.

One on the bridge of my nose between the eyes, from a shovel, two on my right eyebrow(above and below) from fights and a small faded one on my forehead from falling.

you had a cleft palate

Veeky Forumscial scar is best scar

gay as fuck

Got one on my forehead from a flower pot when I was younger.

one under right eye and one on chin

I have one too I ran into a trash can as a kid

Yep, on right cheekbone. But most people don't see it. I've only met maybe two or three people that saw it. I wish it didn't get healed that well

I have a noticeable one over my eye. Please excuse the filter but this picture shows it pretty well.

cuck me daddy

Have a big one on the corner of my forehead from being a retarded child and falling off a wall. Looks pretty cool though.

you're lucky as it looks a lot like a smug smiling dimple

bro its the scar above his right eye lol

I kekd

No I don't. Retard

I have one on my upper lip from running face-first into a chair as a child

I have one half a chelsea smile. Pretty bad, it's up to my cheek bone but healed pretty well.

absolutely no one will believe that unless you post a picture

>Lying on the internet

I don't think we're all the way down to scars yet, lad.
It's not from an actual mugging, but it's upper lip in a straight-ish line to the outside cheek bone so like 2 inches or so.

lets see it lad

I got a small scar right on my eyebrow, it's only visible bc now there's a tiny patch with no hair. Got it when a dog almost bit me in the eye when I was a kid.