Feels thread

how are you holding up user?

not bad, cheers
reckon my socks matching my jumper was a terrible call today though. glad nobody can see that blunder below my desk
you?

Im pretty sure my freinds dont actually like me and wont tell me to fuck off because i havent done anything that warrants cutting me off but they ignore my texts alot now and i also live with my parents and have a 9pm curfew at age 18 and im too pussy to stand up to them and i have no social life all i do is go to school and work and im like a shut in other than that and i fucking hate the way im living my life but i dont know how to change

im really lonely desu user
Dressing well can only give me so much confidence.
i just want a gf so bad ;_;

Benzo withdrawal is so fucking long, I'm like a low key mess and fighting it every second. And my doc says its gonna be a while...

Ugh.

>Developed Body Dysmorphia
>Young and poor
>Family doesn't believe me even though doctors say I have it
>Hate being in pictures and hate having them posted
>tell family "hey dont do that i dont like it"
>Do it anyway
>Doctor said he's concerned
>Getting $30,000 of plastic surgery next year

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

>r/streetwear is starting to pick up on my favorite brand that I’ve been wearing for years
Hold me.

get off that shit user

NOAH?

Same old.
Failed to make friends in college
I don't know what this summer's gonna look like, since the friends I went to the beach with, I practically don't talk to anymore.
I don't even enjoy videogames anymore and I feel the internet's getting stale too. This summer has a real potential to be depressing.
southern hemisphere btw in case anyone's confused

Every two days I'm dropping a quarter mg. started at twelve mg's, down to 1.

Fuck Benzos.

positive lad hbu?
>music production is improving a shit tonne
>have people interested to help plan a monthly techno event
>my commuter bike is finally fixed after months and have put in at least 300km volume the last 2 weeks
>date tomorrow arvo, hopefully she doesn't bail this time

but, hard to stay consistently happy when your in a constant state of paranoia with uni/friends and being broke/unemployed

spend less on cluthes and more on going out and meeting new people durr. unless you live in the middle of nowhere then you have my condolences

>Wake up 2 pm yesterday
>Got several big assignments due soon and a mid-term on Tuesday
>Work and study from like 6pm until 2am
>Afterwards feel determined to get started on work for other classes
>Instead spend 7 hours on a netflix and coke binge
>Notice daylight
>Got class in an hour

Today's gonna be interesting.

Not doing the greatest, I don’t really connect with the friends I’ve made so far at college. My roomie is a fat, flamboyantly gay, literally autistic greaseball who farts all the time and has no social skills. I’ve been feeling like a cynical asshole for the first time since middle school. The only things keeping me afloat are music, exercise, and this qt boy I’ve been flirting with.

Fucking shit, balding as fuck
Shitty job
Shitty education, will give me job after but fuck that I hate working
Calcaneal spur so i cant run
No money so no gym or clothes

why even bother mates, thinking about going full neet/hiki and live on bets.

stay strong user i feel u

>My roomie is a fat, flamboyantly gay, literally autistic greaseball who farts all the time
i feel for you user i really do, but fuck thats funny

>this qt boy I’ve been flirting with.
What's he like?

18 yo here from Argentina, lost all the friends i had since they were fake af, also they got into weed and the fact that i get bad trips everytime i smoke they dont invite me to meetings anymore.
Starting computer eng next month and hoping i find some new friends which are not weebs.
Overall im happy, hitting the gym, yesterday was our 10 month aniversary with my gf (pic related)
and we both model as a hobby (we have another photoshoot this friday).
2nd month of Accutane trying to get rid of the little acné i have left.
Working at my fathers restaurant as a cashier until i start studying.
Im fine rn and im sure better days are just around the corner.
Thanks for reading user, hope you the best.

No, CE. I know it’s not the most low-key, but it really sucks seeing people discuss it next to ASS Club.

>Starting computer eng
> hoping i find some new friends which are not weebs.

im so sorry user

are you me : (

no i hear you user
ik its pathetic but asap rocky has ruined raf for me

I know right?? hoping i get at least 1 dude who is not soo weeb, at least im not interesed in girls studying with me, is 1 friend whos not weird too much 2 ask for??
anyway i have to admit that modeling and studying computer eng is kinda weird mix

no gf
shit job, always broke
like 2 friends, grateful for that at least
my best friend is dead
think abt killing myself every day

Post pic

does fake it till you make it really work for social anxiety?
i wanna be confident and happy like i used to be

Be strong m8, we're all gonna make it soon and get everything we ever desire. I believe in you.

Yes, well, at least fake it enough where you can get get enough confidence that you won't even realize you're being yourself. I believe in you my good lad, you'll be happy again, soon.

No nut November is really taking its toll on me, and it’s only the 6th

developed turbo autism in the past year and a half and now can't interact well with people anymore, spiralling into loneliness with animu, maths, and my computers as my only friends

Ever since I transferred from community college to a 4 year University and moved from my parents house, things have kinda fallen apart.

I've become paranoid about hair loss, I sometimes spend hours in the evening inspecting my hair for signs of it. Everyone around me insists I'm not balding, even when I show them what I take as signs of it. I think I might have body dysmorphia.

I'm 22, still no GF but not a "khv" because I've at least hugged female friends.

I tried tinder out of curiosity, I might have swiped right more liberally than I should have. Most of my matches unmatched immediately or after I tried messaging them, so I guess they swiped right by accident. The rest were chubby Latina art hoes, who I have zero attraction towards. I might be a choosing beggar here, but I guess I'd rather be single than date someone I'm not really attracted to.

I don't really have any close friends at this school, I feel like I'm at a disadvantage as a transfer student. I get along well enough with my classmates but idk what they do on the weekends and stuff.

Academically, things are better than ever but the rest of my life has gotten pretty JUST.

Someone help me.

Rap is responsible for a lot of bad things in fashion :(

I finally decided to give psychotherapy another shot after trying to off myself last week, I made amends with all my friends and told my family that I needed professional help, got an appointment for saturday and will talk to my prof about how to plan out this semester, I honestly don't care if I lose this semester, I just want to get better. I actually have hope for the first time in years. I'm sick of being barely functional and miserable the whole time while pretending everything is alright, it feels like a thousand tons of weight has been dropped off my chest.

>i just want a gf so bad ;_;

stop this. You will feel a complete 180 if you don't give a shit about them.

>about 8 years ago
>childhood friend died of cancer
>gf committed suicide
>got kicked out of two unis because I can no longer concentrate on studies
Idk user you tell me.

sorry to break this to you user but CE has been hypebeast status for quite a while now

just wear the cooler stuff that they can't afford

rough, desu

University is getting stressful now and my non-major classes are slipping and i don't really feel bad about it even though i need to keep those grades up too.

otherwise social life is kind of boring, hopefully next week is better

gf isn't going to solve your problems and the more you think about it like this the more difficult any relationship will actually be

i suffer from oneitis for one of my room mates, liking people is shit.

ive started exercising to reduce the feels and its working

I was going to write this. Almost word for word

Horrible, my hoodie is too small and people probably think i look like shit ;_;

unsettled. i just got hit on by a creepy professor. i had to go through him to access special equipment - he was condescending, called me beautiful, and offered "free private lessons" during his lunch hour. gross. everyone loves this guy but i felt like a piece of meat. yall might not read this as a problem, but it's still upsetting. maybe he meant to be ""nice"" but I'm a good musician and I shouldn't be treated like a ditz

Good, keep at it bruh.

He's a piece of shit senpai. Don't let some dongus ruin your college experience

Get some good hobbies that can get you out the door and to meet new people.
Work out in any shape or form to keep you from just looking at depressing things, either online or close to you.
Explore new places just for the heck of it and try writing notes or taking pictures so you can either, remember what you liked about it, or to show someone down the line how, and why you liked it.
If you think you're going bald, or if you're balding, just say screw it and embrace it, since I'm going bald since 19, and I'm like, fuck it, can't do anything about my shitty genetics.
There's so many things one can do to kick life's arse, just don't let these things get to you, cause it will take control of you, and all that are around you will start to get distant, only because you, yourself are getting distant.
I believe in you user, you're one smart cookie for asking for help, don't let life get you down, and hopefully, your days can get better each day. You can be surprised who can show up in your life, and become your friend out of nowhere.
Good luck, and don't you dare give up my good pal.

eBay is having a sale on on Adidas superstar for 48 moneys, should I cop em?

what should i do then user?

thanks man :) don't feel comfy acknowledging this irl so i really appreciate it

Kinda bad. I feel very alone, i barely have friends and i never hang out with them, the summer is about to start in Australia and i don't have nobody to hang out with, it's just horrible, and on top of that, i'm depressed as fuck

sup, Yo también soy de Argentina. wanna talk?
I might need a friend lol

dont think so

I was doing very well until last weekend. just graduated college, got a promotion at work, awesome gf, gotten in shape recently, copped some good fall/winter clothes, plans to move to LA after the winter. i got a dui cause i'm a retard and now thats gonna fuck my life up pretty bad for the forseeable future. it wont be on my record but i will probably lose my license for a year which will affect my job and $$ situation prettttty bad. its all i can think about every day right now im just waiting for shit to get real. fuckkkk

Oh I forgot I also have never made any kind of sexual advance on a girl ever and I'm not even sure how it works. I really liked this girl in high school for the whole 6 years and I never even tried to kiss her. I'm the biggest sperg in the history of mankind. Worst part is she liked me and I knew it.

I meant to reply to my own post but I failed

at least you realise it user and that means you know what to change. There could be people out there who get strong signals from women and they don't even realise it.

>poor

>paying 30k for surgery

youre just the average spoiler kid who thinks hes special, hit the gym or kys

if you can't be happy without a relationship you are going to ruin every single one you enter.
I know it fucking sucks to be lonely, but you have to learn to live with it

hungry.

But need to lose weight so fasting for another 5 hours

Things should be great, I got a hot gf, good fits, good friends and received a hefty scholarship so I finally have money to afford the clothes I want for the first time in my life. However I greatly overestimated myself and fucked myself over by picking an incredibly hard course in college that I'm struggling with and am constantly buried under a pile of work. Feels bad, its like I never get a chance to properly relax because deep inside I feel like I should be spending that time studying or doing assignments, and live in constant fear of failing my exams, which would mean I lose my scholarship money and then can't buy nice clothes.

Not really man. They can’t afford CE. The hypebeasts just like that one pullover a lot. Now they are starting to get into the other stuff. I like what CE represents and the people they affiliate themselves with. Now I have all of these stupid techwear kids making memes of some of it. Should be techno not techwear fuck me :(

>spend 90 bucks on new shirt
>after 4 wears pic rel happenes

This isn't even some chinese shit, fabric is italian and the shirt was sewn in portugal. Gonna take it to the tailor tomorrow and see what she can do.

father died when small kid
probably should have had some sort of counselling for it, maybe it fucked me up more than i thought.
fast forward too 22yo
paranoid and depressed all the time.
agoraphobic.
disassociated and aloof.
barely eating.
extremely poor.
I have no idea what i want or who i really am.
spend all my time painting and on internet or music .
no friends still, last year of college in a course with almost no future job prospect.
spent so much time alone since i was young my emotional development is fucked.
zero social skills. people scare me.
I'm great at lying to people and myself.
seriously wonder if i'm on the spectrum.
cant stop letting my self down.

Friends don't "cut someone off" if there hasn't been a major event they phase out of their lives slowly mostly, but don't confuse friends being busy with friends phasing out of your life.

As for improving the way you live, it seems to me like you've listed all your problems in your own post, so try to change those aspects.

Loneliness isn't fixed by a girlfriend user, do some soul searching, try to connect with people more in general. Become more sociable. (Don't give me the "I'm depressed" or "I'm not interested in other people" speech, that's either an excuse or a symptom of a far bigger problem)

Why don't you talk to those other friends anymore? Try to reconnect, if you were friends originally then you can always rekindle that friendship. And if you can't, no worries user. If you stay active you'll meet new people and they will introduce you to more new people and so on. And before you know it you're smashing this summer.

GJ user, keep going

Nice user, but keep going. Your problems will ease up or pass with time if you stay on this path.

New to college, almost end of the semester. Haven't made a new friend since

This is how my summer went:

>best friend of 9 years died this year in may due to a heart attack at 22
>he's made me into a person I am today
>brought me into music, lifting, helped develop my hobbies
>thanks to his support, managed to work it up and joined a successful local band
>it all happened after I performed the biggest gig of my life in a huge arena in front of several thousand people
>that show was the last time I talked to him
>still grieving
>inherited all of his instruments and when we play I imagine he's become one of the instruments
>can't find work in photography or video
>gonna try and become a flight attendant
>seems like I'm bipolar due to constant mood swings

This been my summer for the past 3 years

>Get some good hobbies that can get you out the door and to meet new people.

I've been meaning to spend more time at my school's climbing wall. I'm aiming for a couple times each week. The climbing itself is a little bit depressing but I went there more often earlier in the semester and chatted with people a few times.

I really enjoy Portuguese, but there aren't any meetups for it here. Well, there are, but they specifically don't want people who speak my dialect of it. I've thought about getting back into French and German just to meet people.

>Work out in any shape or form to keep you from just looking at depressing things, either online or close to you.

Climbing should help with that. I'm also aiming to run 75 miles this month, 100 in December, and build up to 200 in May and then start a Marathon training plan to do a race in September.

I'm also trying to figure out a strength plan because I want to get in shape to do some climbs in the Cascades in 2019.

>Explore new places just for the heck of it and try writing notes or taking pictures so you can either, remember what you liked about it, or to show someone down the line how, and why you liked it.

I live in Chicago. I'm not really in love with this city but there are a lot of interesting places here. A few weeks ago I went to this fantastic small Brazilian restaurant. Some time I might go to mass at this historical Episcopal Church, they're supposed to be big on the Anglo-Catholic tradition. I've also meant to visit the various cathedrals here. I'm not religious myself, but I really enjoy learning about religions and cultures.

moved back in with my parents and i dont really leave the house any more after quitting a job i really liked and getting fired from another

i cant stand any of my 'friends' bc all they do is whine about each other. on top of that i'm the "new guy" who doesnt know many people to begin with and dont even speak the same language

havent really left my room in... a while, all i do is drink and sit around on Veeky Forums and feel sorry for myself, i dont have any willpower or energy to do anything else any more

i need a hug :(

>inherited all of his instruments and when we play I imagine he's become one of the instruments
thats some anime shit brah

keep it up

>If you think you're going bald, or if you're balding, just say screw it and embrace it, since I'm going bald since 19, and I'm like, fuck it, can't do anything about my shitty genetics.

I'm 95% sure I'm not and I was just born with a high hairline. My dad has it, his brothers all have it, and their mom has it, and none of the males on that side had any early MPB and when they did it wasn't temporal recession.

My mom's brothers were all bald by 30 but it was aggressive frontal recession for them. I don't show any signs of that so I think my fears are all hypochondria and body dysmorphia.

It's kinda odd, for stuff like weight, facial aesthetics, skin, etc., I'm like "okay, that's bad and I need to change it" but it doesn't affect my confidence much. Hell, I was pretty comfortable taking my shirt off at the beach in front of a girl I've on and off had a low key crush on for years even though I know I'm somewhat out of shape.

But when it comes to hair, I'm insecure as fuck. At the very least I need to change barbers. I might try buzzing it once I lose weight.

>I believe in you user, you're one smart cookie for asking for help, don't let life get you down, and hopefully, your days can get better each day. You can be surprised who can show up in your life, and become your friend out of nowhere.
>Good luck, and don't you dare give up my good pal.

Thanks user. I've come a long way since my first attempt at going away for college (2013). I was barely even functional then. Spending some time at community college was a great phase for development/growth. Not only did I improve academically but I also worked part time and saved my money and got to visit Europe twice and meet with some internet friends.

I've generally been excited about the future, graduating from here, and hopefully doing a PhD somewhere out west, but since I've transferred I've felt less like myself. I think I bottomed in October and I'm slowly recovering now, but we'll see.

Who the fuck has Netflix and coke binges.

Sounds like you binged on Netflix and binged on coke, not because the combo is so great, but because you have a problem that you should address.

The first, second or third group of friends don't nessecarily have to be the last friends you make at college, keep socializing and you'll connect with someone for sure.

What's keeping you from finding another job or pursuing a different career user? And if circumstances make this impossible short term, why not pursue this long term? Maybe the different view on life you get from your new life even Sparks interests other than running.

Good stuff user, with that attitude you'll filter out the Weebs and end up with plenty of dope af Friends.

Get help user, work from there on improving your life.

Do whatever you can to control your nerves, sounds like you're overthinking things way too much, which creates it's own problems in itself. Easier said than done, I know. But maybe you can start meditation, reading philosophy or whatever works for you.

Good on you user, first steps are always the largest.

>WHY DO I SPEND SO MUCH MONEY
>starting to look skinnyfat, very scrawny and slight frame but belly starting to emerge
>not very manly looking, can't quite grow beard
>drank heavily 6 nights in a row last week
>barely have any good clothes

>Do whatever you can to control your nerves, sounds like you're overthinking things way too much, which creates it's own problems in itself. Easier said than done, I know. But maybe you can start meditation, reading philosophy or whatever works for you.
Yeah, like I said in my other response I've come a long way, but I do still have a problem with overthinking things. I might need to re-read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

When I'm alone in my apartment, I try to read books or watch Frasier on Netflix to stop my mind from wandering. It's an improvement, but I still have a long way to go.

If there's one thing I've recently learned, you're definitely not done growing up at 22.

my hair is going white and my hairline is bidding farewell, parents are getting divorced and i think my gf will leave me soon

I know this feel, one of my bandmates killed himself a few years ago. He always pushed me to play and would constantly tell me that there was "so much music in me". I was left his guitar and gear in his will, and now im trying to record a demo and do more gigs. life is weird.

>finished first year of university
>made like 2 friends
>hated basically my whole time there
>my social anxiety progressed into depression
>self diagnosed though since I was too self conscious to go to a doctor and find out I'm just melodramatic
>skipped half an entire semester to stay in my room and drop acid ~twice a week
>failed exams
>walked into resits, wrote "adios" in big 3D letteing and walked out
>didn't go back
>didn't even tell them I was leaving or have any correspondence I just never returned
>back at home living in the sticks with my dad
>literally all of my friends from back home are away at university
>no job
>no motivation to do anything
>want to go travelling but too scared to go anywhere by myself
>at least I'm a bit les depressed than I was

Sure is lonely though

Focus on the good things in life user.

Pull through user, sounds like you're doing allright for now, just don't get stuck in a cycle. Why are your other classes slipping?

Sounds kinda shitty, make sure you establish clear boundaries if he ever does something similar again. In the end he's on super thin ice with actions like that.

What's keeping you from going out into the world and enjoying life user? Try to find something you enjoy, if you can't think of anything, revisit old interests or pick at random and try other things based on what you did or didn't like about the last things.

After that, find people that enjoy things you enjoy too.

Seek professional help user. Work from there.

Rip user, seems like he got you on a good path though.

Go out for a walk right now user, afterwards, get a hug from your mom or dad and possibly tell them how you've been feeling. It might alleviate some pressure. Start small and try to keep working on your life.

I was supposed to start going to the gym today

I'll go tomorrow. I'll go tomorrow

We're surprisingly similar on these fronts user, from personal experience though: don't try to keep your mind from wandering, try to attain a state of mind where your thoughts aren't problematic anymore. Don't get swept away by negative emotions, identify them. If they're ungrounded, then you just realized that negative thought needn't be taken seriously, if it was not, try to fix the cause of the thought.

i have an unrelenting desire to cheat on my wife

Gotta be careful with how much you fake, one of my best friends faked confidence and wore a personality throughout highschool only to develop a sort of imposter syndrome and now he's in therapy. Not to try and shoot you down or anything just trying to remind you that staying true to yourself is important

insta- nico garilli add me user
sorry im late i was busy

if i'm being honest, things aren't going particularly well at the moment. well they've never been going that great, but recently things have gotten quite bad. my anxiety and paranoia have gotten to the point where i am unable to use social media or hold conversations out of fear of looking like a social retard, which ironically makes me look like a social retard. i don't really have any friends. i don't even have good grades, people just assume i'm smart because i wear glasses and i'm quiet i guess.

the saddest part of it all is that this is all by my own design. i grew up in a good house, with good parents, everything was going for me. and i've still fucked it all up. i saw a therapist recently and she diagnosed me with severe depression, but i can't see her again for awhile because of the waiting list. i don't know what to do, i'd kill myself but i know my parents would never recover from that emotionally and they're the only people in my life to ever love me.

>i grew up in a good house, with good parents, everything was going for me. and i've still fucked it all up
same user. same.

I feel u :(

Dude i see so much potential in you, you are aware of your weaknesses, you just need to work at them a little bit, if you are socially weird just try to talk with people, even if you fuck up and look like a retard, you are learning and improving, talking is a skill you just need to polish
keep it up man, dont let your emotions and negative thoughts bring you down lil bitch, MÁNDALE MAS CUMBIA CARAJO
greetins from argentina

>Who the fuck has Netflix and coke binges.
>Sounds like you binged on Netflix and binged on coke, not because the combo is so great, but because you have a problem that you should address.
You're overcomplicating it. It was a coke binge that just so happened to occur during a time of day when there wasn't anything better to do than clean my room and watch Drugs Inc.

heres a weird one:
>have had a rough couple months
>go out to clubs with friends every couple weeks
>been gradually getting weirder and weirder when im drunk
>like the next morning my snapchat story will be fucking retarded and embarrasing
>went out the other night, got hammered and told everyone i was bisexual even tho im not

anyone experienced similar shit?
im hoping this will fade cus i love going out and getting wasted but not like this

With help, you're gonna be okay user. Don't blame yourself for "fucking it all up" wether or not your depression is to blame isn't important either. That's all in the past, which is now unchangeable. All that is important now is that you make most of your life.

Oh, and finally: getting, or not getting good grades isn't the best indicator of how smart you are. If people think you're smart that might be because when you do say something, it's well thought out or insightfull.

Don't sell yourself short is what I'm trying to say. everyone has immeasurable untapped potential,

you sound like a class A normie, jueputa

you can basically ruin his life if you're into that

HAHAHAAHAH Each person is a different world user, thanks for making me laugh, hope you the best

Pretty good user
Put college on hold and now living/working in hurricane ravaged VI. Paid vacation chillin on the gravy train.
Plus island girls love a northern boy
>CUM GET THIS FEMA DICK
>HOW BAD U WANT THAT CASE OF WATER?

hope you can move to Barcelona when you finish college, this place if full of argie developers and most of them are bros, they seem to like it here too, stupid amount of them

I'm saving up all of my money, it's a financially retarded decision. fag

I hope so, i still have 5 tough years until i graduate.

thank you!