Timbs

Just got some timbs and wondering how to wear them, wha to wear with them, usually dress like a asian streetfag/hypefag and would appreciate an insight from the wonderful Veeky Forumsgs here

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?dcr=0&biw=1366&bih=614&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=M4YAWq6VCuqKjwSbso3QAg&q=timberlands outfit men&oq=timberlands outfit men&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l7.42875.43693.0.43817.10.9.0.0.0.0.207.931.1j4j1.6.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.6.928....0.HK1Tc2xQe4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take inspo from niggers who wear them.

why would you buy something you don't know how to wear?

google.ca/search?dcr=0&biw=1366&bih=614&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=M4YAWq6VCuqKjwSbso3QAg&q=timberlands outfit men&oq=timberlands outfit men&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l7.42875.43693.0.43817.10.9.0.0.0.0.207.931.1j4j1.6.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.6.928....0.HK1Tc2xQe4I

Ya gotta lace them weird.

this is exactly what you dont do. lace them tight

jesus christ kanye really is autistic

girlfriend is a rich chink, she bought them for me

look good w baggy jeans and generally oversized fits. i like to rock em w a coogi sweater. but I've switched to ACGs now that timbs r too normie and they're a much higher quality boot, the timb sole gets destroyed in the winter

That's how they laced when they're brand new from a box

y r you even on here asking? other than to be an idiotic troll. you know everyone here hates Timberland, and hates wigger wear. you're not even white, so you are an asian larping as a white who larps as a black

I started using this board a week ago and had a genuine question, i'm glad to see you're so content with life that you flame on an anonymous i fashion board pal

I wear timbs loose. Google NF and take a look at his timbs with his jeans. They match perfectly and thats how i wear them atleast.

NF is lowkey effay af.

>long t-shirts and hoodies
everything he wears is basic

If I'm 5'7, how do I wear timbs and not look like George Constanza in that Seinfeld episode? I was thinking of getting the black ones and I can't help but think that I would look weird with slim pants and black timbs

fuck off NF

Why would NF browse Veeky Forums? Fuck off, speshtard.

Don't wear them with slim pants then. Tapered or straight fit with pinroll. Otherwise just deal with it and wear them with confidence, who cares.

That’s a cute dress, not sure it goes with work boots though.

stop wearing white champion jackets..

lace them tight like any other boots and wear pants that fit nice thats it