Can a man wear fur?

Can a man wear fur?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/371812103881?var=640796872429
youtube.com/watch?v=TufVEF50d7U
etsy.com/listing/219714753/brand-new-double-sided-coyote-fur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Only if you're pimp. And remember, it ain't easy.

Sure, but you're gonna look like a 70's pimp.
Or a transvestite.

Only if you killed it yourself

What about a fur overcoat like link related?
ebay.co.uk/itm/371812103881?var=640796872429

Not a full fur, unless you are a pimp.

Definitely not. Real fur or no fur.

Are there any actual pimps who still dress like pimps? I've never seen any and I live in a crime filled city with tons of dindus.

Lol you can

What about this?

Or this

100% real fur is a dying trend. And not in a cyclical way. It’s on its way out the door, never to return.

Do not ride the fur train out the fucking door user.

Thats interesting you say that.

As a third generation furrier we're seeing an increase in in sales over the last five years. Not only is the sales increase significant but the demographics of clients we see are getting younger.

And it isn't just us, the entire industry is seeing this shift.

yes

Only because Canada goose is trendy. The long term trend is still anti-fur. I'd never buy new fur and a lot of people feel the same way.

Wearing fur is a good way too make most people hate you on sight. But if that's more important to you than the ethics themselves, then shit, do your thing i guess.

>kill it
it's them, user

I wore afire coat to a dress up party and the bitches loved it, had like 5 it then come up and feel it

Wear it and you’ll refs get attention

>only because canada goose.

You obviously didn't read shit. I'm a furrier not some bullshit reseller of overpriced meme garbage. We make custom fur and down coats and articles for our clients, as all furriers do. Everything from full fur coats to fur hand muffs and hats.

In 5 years time we've seen a 20% increase in sales. And that increase is largely in the early- to mid-20's demographic.

Im sorry to tell you but the industry is becoming reinvigorated again. The fact you wouldn't buy a fur doesn't mean shit and your assertion that "a lot of people feel that way" is completely beside the point. The market says otherwise.

How much does an average 20's demographics spend on fur?

supreme's fur bomber would be god tier if the fucking logo was darker or completly gone, might cop a fake and paint black the letters, thr og is faux fur so i hope no dog/Rat fur is used in the "cheap" ones

Real fur will never die, just like leather.

What are you talking about

The guys in our area are on a coyote fur jacket kick, this is primarily what I've been selling to men when they get a coat. Depending on options we charge anywhere from $1200 to $4000 for that, typically 2500ish.

The big thing in women's fashion is patterned and sheared fur coats. This is my father and brother's domain and goes for $800-2000.

MA-2 BOMBER Jacket (obviusly zip up) not a coat

No one should wear real fur.

Like that? Btw, in which climate are you?

billionaire mens fall 2017 had a few great examples, really masculine and classic.

This is fake fur, are you talking about this kind of look?

as a side note, google yields a good amount of men wearing furs in casuals, but only female models with furs and most of them marked as "faux"...

This looks practical and comfortable, not sure if it qualifies as fashionable tough.

That's a big coat

CAN A NIGGA WEAR FUR?

Fur is the comfiest natural fabric beside mohair and alpace wool.

Fur you

for you

Yes

The real question is, why would you want to? Why wear something with ethical implications (that looks like shit btw) when a large amount of the population will think you're a scumbag for it? What statement are you trying to make there?

>like that?
Yes. Yes, exactly like that. I've seen that picture so many fucking times from people who "have a picture" of what they want.

>climate?
Midwest US.

>This is fake fur, are you talking about this kind of look?
Yes, thats the trend in women's fur fashion.
Personally I don't like the look, or the work that goes into it. It is a shitload more cutting and sewing and prep and you can't really charge for the work appropriately.

The fashion trend from the big designers is tgis patterned look and the stuff they do sell they get to charge an appropriate price on account of their label. But a stateside furrier can't get away with charging full fees on most of the work. We would just be undercut by the russians and chinese sites anyways.

The men that come in are not following fashion trends generally and want a FUR, whereas I get the feeling a lot of women are more concerned about their fur to be more stealthy and under the radar. That is of course a generalization.

The irony is I don't even like wearing fur that much. My husband on the other hand.

wow that hair is goals

Would you be amenable to completing a transaction over the internet?

I saw some fags posting those dsquared2 fur hats on here a few times and I'd honestly like to consider one. But that $4k price tag is fucking ridiculous. I also liked that coat
>pic related

What would you charge for something like those? I've seen other fur hats online and none of them are as big and outlandish. I kind of want that excessive look.

Almost all clothing has ethical implications. Fur is just stigmatized, at least in the US. It seems like it's more accepted in Europe, and it definitely is in Asia.

Also, fur farming is pretty humane, since happier animals produce better quality pelts.

GD?

Those hats are awesome.

If you're talking the Finn Raccoon style, and to match the quality and fullness entirely would require 3 saga pelts. I already made a similar hat for someone local and I charged $950. my typical fee for the time, work, and skin quality would have been $1200 but I couldn't justify charging more than a grand for a hat.

Saga coyote would run you about the same. going below saga to our gold or silver quality levels I could go as low as 7-750. I personally wouldn't do the silver since it's not as full and thick, it would make the hat appear too thin and flimsy.

>fur coat
>>pic related
>doesn't post pic

I assume you mean this one:

I could make something similar, using the same quality furs that'd put you around the $6,000 mark. Would could lower the price by using a lower quality fur throughout and using the high quality saga at the front. And also by lowering the quality from saga to gold or silver.

>almost all clothing has ethical implications.

Exactly this. The same people who go on and on about how we're destroying our oceans and waterways with plastic and micro-plastic additives in cosmetics have absolutely no qualms with washing their shedding polar fleece hoodies and synthetic clothes in the washing machine and flushing away all the abraded plastics and polymers. Even Patagonia admits its a problem. At least natural fiber materials break down in less than 10,000 years.

>My husband
Are you a woman or a gay?

gay guy.

>this is not my fetish

Oh well, kudos for keeping the trade alive. Btw, does it weird you out that there's a big fetish community around fur?

Looks fucking dope in that photo but I don't know how it'd look just out and about.

>Does it weird you out that there's a big fetish community around fur?
Not at all. You kind of get a feel for who's who when they come in.

My job as a craftsman is the make things people want. I don't care why people want it, and for what purpose. I just like working with the material and forming it into something that people will love.

Honestly the fetish freaks are kind of the best people to work with. I'm a very hands on person. I want to work closely with you to make something just for YOU. I specialize in bespoke. tailoring each piece for the buyer. sizing it exactly to fit you and working with you on picking out exactly the furs you want. I spend at least 3-4hours with customers before even cutting the fur and you'll come in 2 or times for sizing.

The fetish people are the best to work with because they know what they want and they want it exactly a certain way and I love working with them to get it figured out.

Joe Namaths been wearing a fur coat for 50 years and it still looks good on him.

a man does as he pleases

Sometimes

no because its an outdated stereotype

youtube.com/watch?v=TufVEF50d7U

Not for Asians
Thy love fur and the market for them is only growing

The trend seems to be reversing from due being a feminine thing back to being masculine again

I guess because guys are less likely to care about the >muh feels poor animals shit

DET ER KNUUUUUUUUUUD SOM ER DOD

FLYV SOM DE ANDRE FRYSER I DAG

GENNEM DEN MORKE DECEMBER

Mikal jackson
Mernalon manroe
Mike tyson
Prince
Lienal richy
And that crazy joker Jak nicolsen ?

What s walk in.

I would pay top dollar for a fur onesie.

DIS IS GUCCI MINK

it only works if you already have the required clout

Do these guys have a death wish, wearing stuff like this on stage.

>death wish
Further proof militant vegans are prone to violence because they were triggered by fur

OliverFurs
QM_wtZQbad5FmqaHOJA1xHI0nTPx8pEjVYaAmn3EALw_wcB

They're quite popular in the fetish community. I won't make things like this because the profit margin is so low, so i reccomend Oliver to my clients asking for something like this.

Shit. I dunno why the link fucked up
etsy.com/listing/219714753/brand-new-double-sided-coyote-fur

took this pic yesterday evening, danny took the coat off within minutes, then tossed his sweater into the crowd 5 minutes later. most of his set was just in a tee

No I meant the heat at a gig.

Ahhh.

I mean i'm just someone who likes to be cosy and not turn the heating on, but I'll take it. I suppose a robe type thing might work also.

I lease to girls who get donations for their time.

No I don't wear fur and purple suits.

AMA

KYS vegan cuck

based Tys

Yeah those guys look like trannies, like said

only a fur-lined collar, not a pimp-jacket.

Absolutely not. Never, in any application or form. Fleece is also off-limits.

>HOOODOOOR!

yes you fucking idiot, wear whatever you like. if you're attractive and have confidence you can pull off anything you want

I can't

Not true. Any man wearing fur looks like a fag, no matter how attractive.

Not true, it is easy for a man to pull off fur collars. Fur collars/Cuffs is the way to go if you wanna look classy and not sleazy/douchey.

I hate the way this looks. I don't understand why, because I don't think I've met anyone who feels the same way, but I just hate it when men wear fur.

Maybe it's just because it's so uncommon to wear fur these days that you aren't used to seeing it.

Maybe it could be an aversion to contrasting textures. I mean, it's not quite fur, but do you dislike shearling as well? This is a pretty normal look.

Nah it's not that rare here
I don't like this either. I also don't like it when guys wear fleece.

I think it's because I find it pretty hot when girls wear fur, so it's weird to see guys wearing it. Its like if I saw a guy wearing leggings in public.

Guys in fur give you boners?

Faggot

If your family knew that you were gay, they would be disgusted.

>Grandma is on her last legs
>she told me shes leaving her and grandpas entire wardrobe of expensive shit to me
>several mink fur coats, lizard skin shoes and bags, ivory rings and bracelets, belts
god fuck ill look like a male Cruella Deville or some shit.
wearing heirlooms is nice but these might just get displayed or locked away

I must admit to being slightly jealous. But i crossdress..so.

Rock that shit user

Guys in fur give you boners?