What do i wear with these

what do i wear with these

Full Rick

Considering they're one of the more tame Rick shoes, you can go full avant garde or just wear them casually like pic related.

okay what's the least autistic way to wear them

yeah man i was hoping that, i should be able to pull them off daily with basic stuff

you could but Chucks would work better...Rick's shoes are avant garde and theyre for special/interesting fits

get low tops, wear them with cropped trousers and oversized tops.
seems simple enough

A suit

i would prefer the lows but a guy i know is selling the highs for quite cheap

This would also work with high top converse, not sure about high ramones

Socks.

easy

B8?

PLEASE BE

Fucking newfags

If you don't know what to do with these you should probably stick to chuck taylors

>Considering they're one of the more tame Rick shoes, you can go full avant garde or just wear them casually like pic related.

No offense, but this sounds like the idiotic perspective pushed by the fashion industry in general - that "avant garde" somehow equates to commodification via shitloads & enormous mountains of $$$$$. But in fact precisely the opposite is true, AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUE: as far as dress & costume is concerned, cheap and inexpensive is the framework within which any variety of "avant garde" is arrived at, with absolutely free or found being superior to cheap and inexpensive, and stolen superior to free or found. The notion that some dumb fuck dressed head-to-toe in Rick Owens or any other absurdly priced fashion industry tool's line of attire is laughable. Only marks, mooks and idiots dress in that type of shit. Let them imagine they're "avant garde" all they want, but to anyone truly alive and possessing a brain, they stand out as THE dumbest pussies and idiots to ever walk the Earth. Hard to believe there actually exist people gullible enough to fall for the "avant garde" marketing pitch, but evidently they do exist, and to quietly observe these creatures in public is to lay bare the rotted foulness of the fashion industry itself.

Can we see it from the back?

>oh my God, user, why are you wearing fake all stars?

wouldn't work too well with ramones but its possible, thing is converse conform to the line of your leg whereas ramones have their own silhouette you have to deal with

this is what I usually combine, got lots of compliments

Where to get shirts like this tho

You looked WAY too far into a simple comment.

from the back

>we shit on converse
>but praise 1k designer converse clown shoes

Why

nice, thanks.

These legit look like clown shoes with a Converse theme.
Why wouldn't you just buy a normal pair of Converse?

a rope

your shoes look so big o_O

are you peter dinklage's half brother?

Never understood the appeal to these considering chucks look strikingly similar to these at literally a fraction of the cost

help me understand the appeal Veeky Forums

look at vs if you describe them then yeah theyre kind of similar but on foot they look completely different and where one would work, the other wouldnt
that said id never buy ramones, im not that much of a mark

is this itself bait? how new

whats a shoe that's a high top canvas without the converse branding on the side? Love the ramones aesthetic but nothing can justify that price point 4 me

RO meme shoes ? Are you an underaged manlet pleb normie edgelord from Hypebeast or is this still 2007 ?

well you can wear them with tight or baggy pants, a good way to wear them in a tame way is some straight legged pants over the ricks, dont tuck the pants in unless you want to draw attention to the shoes. They're really easy and can be worn with anything at all. The reason is because they're versatile; they could be worn as the shining star of the fit or the christmas tree to keep it tame. I own them and they are my favorite shoes

This is pretty bad. I think both the pants and the shirt look terrible with this fit. I feel like a black high cut Jean and a baggy hoodie of jacket with this would be 100x better. But to each their own. God those jeans are actually comcial.

Fit I think works well with the Ricks. J really like the pants on these.

???????
How??
Whu?
This is some kind of barely perceptible photoshop mindfuck, right?
Right??

Faggot

everyone knows what rick is

newfag redditors and a few baiters here and there, please refrain from posting in the future

Hes autistic, what do you expect

why quote me you fucking retard

i guess you can't wear these shoes if you're a manlet

kingdom hearts-core

protip: if you get the drkshdw version, don't lace them through the topmost row of eyelets. looks waay better

Sorry we hurt your feewings manlet. Next time have better genetics.

Wow nice fit. Especially fromtheback