Tfw you despise kanye but like his fashion line

>tfw you despise kanye but like his fashion line

i had a young substitute latin teacher who was fresh out of college for a semester in high school, who was a miserable pretentious arsehole
she went to some bullshit kanye reading and i've hated him and his fans ever since.

his music is terrible and his fans are worse

What makes them so bad? Most people I know enjoy a bit of yeezy

Pleb

Not liking Kanye is a sure sign of un-Veeky Forumsness

Having a hate boner for him is an even surer sign

quite the opposite. love kanye, despise his fashion line

redddit!

Tbh I like Kanye and some of his music and some of his fashion, but stuff like your post is trash tier to me, he looks like a kid with his dads jumper on.

Fuck off faggot

please name your top five artists

>NOT liking Kanye makes you a pleb

please tell me how liking a mainstream artist makes you patrician

What difference does it make if he's mainstream or not you fucking spacker?

If you like a mainstream artist you're a pleb. It's as simple as that, jfc

>everything mainstream is bad
you are the worst sort of retard
reminder that mozart was mainstream in his time

>inb4 hurr durr mozart is a hack

Looks like shit

>Not being able to appreciate music regardless of the individual artist's success
I don't think Kanye is great, but that is ultimate pleb tier.

>not being able to understand the meaning of "pleb"

Fucking faggots

>Idiot nigger that does awful music, married the world's biggest slut and has the worse clothing libe ever.
There's people that like those nasty clothes and the dumb nigger.
You idiots deserve to get scammed with his $1000 rebranded walmart shirts.

All ya'll folks need to return to Reddit.

not liking things doesn't make you interesting or cool, it makes you boring. Grow the fuck up you faggot

cringe

I agree, I don't like those Rosheezys though.

I really dig the clothing, duck boots and the 750s though. The colour scheme is aesthetic.

B8ed

>his music is terrible
anyone who has no respect for kanye's careerrdeserves literally zero respect or acknowledgement

Kanye is a worthless piece of trash and his clothing line might be more cancerous than him himself.

Seriously, hang yourself if you unironically like his "fashion" line. It's vile garbage.

Literally this. They either hate all rap on grounds of it being rap (standard pleb behavior) or fall for media memes too easily

I forgot the third option, they're contrarian because they fell for the needless contrarianism makes you cool meme. Still a sign of terminal plebbiness