Weird/uncommon brands you currently are obsessed with

Weird/uncommon brands you currently are obsessed with

>arc’teryx

Aquascutum. Burberry tier quality and heritage without the chav connotations

Is Arc that uncommon in the states? I saw a bunch of people wearing their shells in the streets when I went to Seattle

Acrteryx got pleb as fuck. There are fakes of it too

I gave away mine brand new $800 arcteryx to a close relative.

First of all, it's tryhard "look at me I'm into sporty lifestyle". And second, it got ubiquitous. Every other clueless old pleb owns an arc jacket.

I always browse their shit on Yoox. Can't really tell how their outerwear fits cause all their photos make everything look the same so I don't end up copping.

It's pretty common for outdoorsy people.

I worked at an REI in the Chicago suburbs for a while. I think it's becoming a status symbol for some people.

>Poler Stuff
>Only NY

arcteryx but veliance line

>$800 arcteryx

* bought it from arcteryx canada website for $600 a couple years back - now it's $800

>giving away an appreciating asset because it’s “pleb shit”

Igor u dumbass

Weird/unusual brands.
>arc’teryx
>Aquascutum
>Arc
>Poler Stuff
>Only NY

>Weird/unusual brands
This board sometimes.

First day on Veeky Forums?

I like Naketano. They're gimmicky and some of their shit is just unwearable (the high-collar ones look silly as fuck), but some others are pretty charming.

really liking Zara, H&M, and Uniqlo these days. anyone else buy anything from these brands? v nice

dude tons of chavs wear aquascutum lmao

raf simons, rick owens, etc

Rainforest.
Never heard of it in any context until I ran across one of their coats. It's what Burberry might be if it was utilitarian instead of fashion oriented.

i only see eurofags and old chinese men wearing arc. i like the brand because its like patagonia or north face, again, without the chav stigma

I am grateful to god that Veeky Forums will FOREVER sleep on Nicholas K. Thank heaven y'all can't find it, don't wear it or never heard of it.

Nicholas Deakins

arc'teryx is pretty common in southern ontario - not with students, but middle aged men and women.
it's a quality product without obtrusive branding.

go away nick. no one wants to buy your shit

Most of their accessible mainline shells and layers have loud colours and big logos, which are standard design choices for actual skiing/hiking gear.

They do have an non-Veilance "urban" line that's pretty decent though, pic related. I have a Khuno parka which is sort of similar but with Coreloft instead of down insulation, that I've been using for 5 years. Good value if you don't want to pay Veilance prices.

aside from the high-collar things like you said, their stuff looks perfect for me
thanks dude

arcteryx is ubiquitous among mountaineers and some of the richer skiers.

have an alpha sv jacket personally

>weird/uncommon
>arc'teryx

Nigga wut ?

Arc'teryx is the new patagonia for silicon valley faggots

with that being said i live in mountain view and have a good amount of veilance and mainline (that I paid cost for) :^)

Arc'teryx has allways been a 'symbol' among some groups.
good thing i can justify wearing arc'teryx since i climb, just like someone would justify wearing Gyakusou by running
also 'old people wearing arc'teryx, Stone Island etc. ' comes from the fact that its usually the best & most durable thing they can find from their local store.

>irrelevant derivative goth shit

into the bin

Show someone off the street the vicuna house check and 9/10 times they won't know what it is. Show them the burberry nova check and they instantly recognise the brand and connotation

> uncommon
Babby's first post

Arcteryx is big in London

lol what a bunch of normies you are, only one here with any clue is that Nicholas K dude.

Anyways, imma enlighten you fags a bit.

Palmiers du Mal
Ethosens
Name.
Ottolinger
Uma Wang
Isabel Benenato
Thomas Farthing
Frank Leder
By Walid
Umit Benan
Greg Lauren

ya'll plebs don't know shit

kill yourself for even posting in this thread

lol, look at babby being butthurt for being finessed on a fucking kazakh steelwire knitting BBS lmao

No, fuck off faggot

Kill yourself football Veeky Forumsn
Demobaza, BOTH

This is the "European social anxious teen goes shopping with his mum at a mall and gets to choose a hoodie" hoodie

but thats awful....

>uma wang
>isabel benenato
>frank leder
>by walid
>umit benan
>greg lauren

are you stuck in 2015?

MKI? but even that is starting to get pretty popular

are you me?