>Alright, so i'll order a size large.
>It arrives
>Should have ordered a size medium
>Ordering another clothing item
>"Model is 6'3" wearing a size medium. Fits true to size."
>I'm only like 5'10", so I guess its a big fit."
>Order size medium instead
>Its too small.

ONLINE SHOPPING IS SO FUCKING HARD TO GET RIGHT.

Lose weight, fatty.

why didn't you email the company for the models body measurements? lol they have that stuff on file for a reason

>"Model is 6'3" wearing a size medium. Fits true to size."

You are correlating height with shirt size. Most online "fashion models" that are 6'1" to 6'3" are very slender. They often have a 38 inch chest, even less at times.

I'm 6'0" and have a 46 inch chest, most online clothing from those stores wont even fit me and I'm not really big.

Instead of looking at the models height and what shirt they are wearing, he's a crazy idea.. choose the shirt size by the chest size and match it to your own.. crazy, I know.

this

I'm 6'2" 140 pounds and my chest is only 35", and it's only that big because I've been lifting lately

>tfw ordering small and it always fits

only time im happy being a manlet

after years i also realized s usually fits me, however i am 182cm so not really a manlet.

"True to size" means Jack shit in a small-medium-large sizing system. There's no standardization there.

Lol try ordering stuff in France. It's so dumb. The apartments don't even have numbers and half the time the delivery guys don't know the code for your building (mine has two codes). I'm never home but I don't have the option to say "just leave it in a safe place". No. I've always got to go to the fucking post office and queue up to recieve my package. Oh btw I don't finish work (like most people in Paris) until around 7 so the post office is always closed.

it used to be like in vienna as well, but the post office modernized and offers 24h lockers now, with email notification

lmao

I never order clothes online unless they have free returns. I check their size chart and order what I'm in between of (Medium and Large) when it comes I just return the shittier fitting one.

sites that list measurements for each item are god tier

Order from websites that give measurements of the items or find another site that has the measurements.

>I'm 6'0" and have a 46 inch chest
That’s big

I'm 6'2 and just under obese and my chest is 44. 46 is definitely big

>6'2
>140lbs

What the fuck have you been lifting, marshmallows?

How does height indicate how well it will fit around your fatfuck body?

Buying clothes online that you havent tried and touched in real life is stupid as fuck.

I mostly buy clothing online, and I've had very few problems. Sure, every once in awhile I fuck up or a company posts incorrect measurements, but it's easy to return or flip items.

With so few real brick and mortar clothing options, online is sometimes the only way to go.

should I get a size down when ordering from uniqlo?

no, they size for amerifats in the US and EU stores

>ordering large

I hope you lift? I don't know what else to say, even when I stopped lifting with broad ass clavicles mediums fit me just fine. So if your obese lose weight, otherwise there is no reason to go large unless you explicitly want it to fit oversized or you have the muscle to compensate