Help me, Veeky Forums...

Help me, Veeky Forums. My gf bought me pic related to annoy me but I need your ideas on what to wear with them and not look, as she puts it "like a fucking clown".

wear it on an airplane no one will notice

Get some fucking balls and kick your girlfriend to the curb for trying to dominate and embarrass you.

What did she mean by this?

>not embracing clowncore

Tell her you're not going to wear it and she can either return it or you're throwing it away. Laugh at her for trying to fuck with u

This would work with a lunarcore fit desu

Wear it as a belt with the middle part between your legs like a loin cloth

So there's really no way of making it work?

Why are you trying to please someone who's pushing you around for her own amusement?

Your girlfriend needs a stronger, more confident male who will push back against her and give her nastiness something to lean on. A man like me, as a matter of fact. I'll put her in her place and she'll like it.
Just give me your co-ordinates and I'll be there within a week.

wear it with crop trousers, let it hang from the pants, don't wear em
for top just wear a white tee
you can wear a baseball cap and like some high chucks

You can't even look a chick in the eyes, stop pretending, faggot.

Beating a bitch at her own game is fun.

Diggin' that "don't give a fuck" look.

You're not beating her at her own game, you're doing exactly what she wants you to do.
Be a man and stand up for yourself instead of being a passive aggressiveness child.

>You can't even look a chick in the eyes
Buddy...
Heheh...
I almost don't want to do this to you cause it'll fuck you up so bad...
But I have literally, LITERALLY, gotten every single girl I have ever set my sights on since the age of 15. No joke. I have never experienced unrequited love by this point in my life.
How did I do it? I'll give you a little taste. Lick the spoon and close your eyes:
1. I am SELECTIVE. I have only ever really pursued seven girls, and one boy. Eight people in total. No more, no less. I'm a picky guy. Many girls have lusted over me, many guys too, some of them even of notably high social and sexual status, but I pay them no mind. I'm in it for the INTERESTING ones, those girls who give ME something in return. Only those fit for a king have tasted this big, meaty, uncut, well-cleaned, Norwegian/Irish-by-heritage cock. Jot that down.
2. I am EVERYTHING they want. I am tall. I am funny. I dress well. I speak fluently. I'm smart. I'm a pro in relationships. I'm emotionally reliable and offer good advice and insight. I listen. I fuck good (I'll admit that I sometimes suffer from that dreaded condition known as shootin' loads too early. I'm only human. But I'm working on it, and I'm striving for perfection.)

Tell you what, why don't you give me that address of yours, and I'll come over and present myself to that girlfriend you've got. I'll make no moves, I'll cross no boundaries. I will simply render myself an apparition before her: that which she wants but does not have. And buddy. Fella. Let me tell you. In two weeks FLAT, okay, that's the MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE, I'll have her mashed into the couch cushions, blubbering snot and drool, loss in bliss, taking all of me, and begging for more

So let's see that latitude and longitude, brother. Lemme show you what MEN do

this is the kind of chadposting the greeks wrote of

What a pathetic faggot.

Quitting isn't my deal and I understand Veeky Forums can't help me make orange suspenders work. I've seen your get-together pics, after all.

You think a bi-faggot who only has been with 8 people is chad? Sucks to be you.

Pipe down, partner. These feeling you have right now are called intimidation and admiration, and they're completely normal reactions to coming into contact with a man of my... significance.

I'm losing patience here. Why don't you invite me over, give me a week or two, and I'll make your dad proud of you FOR you.

Completely convinced you're just a virgin.

Monochrome black and white fit with maybe another orange piece, like a baseball cap or something.
I think black chinos and a white button up shirt, is the easiest way to go, since the orange is really bright it wouldn't really go well with anything other than black or white stuff.

-black jeans
-black tshirt
-black shoes
-a cool hat
-confidence

its really not hard senpai

So you're just a little too spooked to let me jeopardize the miracle that is the fact that you managed to lock down any sort of woman at all, is that it? Loud and clear, little man. I understand you. Unfortunately, the time to turn back already ended about two minutes ago. This Burmese python of a cock I've got must have caught wind of the ruckus, because he's wide awake and stiff as a board, and it will not go down until I give him what he wants. I wish I could settle this peacefully and without infringement upon your woman, but unfortunately, circumstance has robbed me of that privilege. I don't make the rules, I just get hard and fuck good.
I'm packing my two duffel bags right now with all my favorite toys and cargo pants, and within the hour I'm going to be in my 1995 Jeep Wrangler, sunglasses on, sleeves torn off, decidedly en route to ye. Now, you can be a man and give up your address up front now, or I'll get my pal Cooter, who's a whiz with computers, to backtrace your IP and get it for me that way. Makes no difference to me. Either way, I should be in your neighborhood in around five days maximum.

By the way, my name's David "Split" Marlborough. I'm sure I'll get your name too at one point or another. See you soon, little buddy.

premium copypasta

I can't tell if you are fucking with him too, or you are just retarded.

What kind of a jacket?

Just fucking with the little wanker. The amount of effort he puts in shows he isn't someone to listen to but to laugh at.

I'm actually sobbing I'm laughing so hard

let him do it, bro. he’s obviously the bigger man

holy shit dude just wear it with a white turtleneck and army green slacks or something.

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING WOW
YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS FUCKING WITH YOU BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THERE WON'T BE ANY CONSEQUENCES

wew lad
yes I am very sure that what you wrote is true and I believe you

I meant fucking with him in the way to understeand his jokes, you are just retarded

That sounds awful

Bump, this thread needs to be seen

You need to be physically fit for this to not make you look like a clown.

Usually suspenders can work on normal ottermode-ish bodies but when its neon orange you're sacrificing the traditional look for as your gf puts it "a fucking clown"

Wear this without a shirt and buff in front of your gf and be magic mike

This is really the only way to pull this off.
I hope you are fit OP, otherwise you'll just look like a faggot

how are you so cool senpai

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

>taking a week to travel anywhere in the world
locomotionlet

BUMP

do lunarcore niqqa. a slight orange piece goes well with it

sound a bit insecure there bud

prove it bub

its a meme u dip

That was fucking amazing, are you a legit writer or something?