What 2 do if your parents are poorfags with poor financial decision-making?

What 2 do if your parents are poorfags with poor financial decision-making?

>Keep telling me about the newest MLM and cryptocurrency and all this shit
>They keep telling me I should drop my Accounting major and just join Amway because they heard some people are making 6-figures doing it
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Are voting for Bernie because he'll give them free things
>Keep telling me liberal things they heard on bernie sanders discussion forums
>Keep telling me how capitalism is evil and horrible and that there's a conspiracy to make us poor
>Keep telling me how world war 3will start soon and so money will become useless anyway
>Can't get a job because of their shit since they keep making retarded rules

Fuck man I know I'm living under their roof but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of financially literate parents.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no real job and no gf.

How do you guys deal with your poorfag family?

your parents won't change they're baby boomer libtards who can't see how gibsmedat programs are unsustainable

Joined air force for 4 years

>tfw 29 and 250k net worth, free bach and master degree, VA mortgage, free VA healthcare, traveled the world.

I guess I have poorfag parents, but I never saw it as crippling as you do. I'm now about to graduate college so I've been living by myself for almost 4 years now, had jobs on and off, student debt.

Just take their opinion as their opinion and leave it at that. Respect their opinions and values period. Do your own thing you don't have to follow their advice.

Parents are not perfect, they are people like you and I and everyone else. Grow up.

Leave. They'll only bring you down.

Bring smart successful people into your life and listen to them.

But the boy has a free meal in his testicles.

bump

>just join Amway

A couple of decades too late for that meme

They seem pretty intelligent for the most part

You again OP?

You made the exact same thread a while ago> I was the guy asking whether you have the possibility to move out.

So I guess nothing changed since then?

>>Keep telling me about the newest MLM and cryptocurrency and all this shit

Topkek, your parents are bizfags

Same old, same old.

But I got a job and am working on figuring out how to get the hell out of here.

See, things will work out for you.
I wish you the best of luck OP, unless you're religious then I have mixed feelings.

Rape your mom.

She'll turn lesbo and they'll divorce. See how liberal your dad stays after paying alimony a few months. He'll understand

Put everything you can into Trumpcoins - seriously

Tell them that you'll just give them a fixed amount of money every month (calculate your expenses and be fair to them) and work until you feel comfortable enough to take your own path.

just dont be a leech

>newest MLM and cryptocurrency and all this shit
>Are voting for Bernie because he'll give them free things

He's clearly mocking gen y.

You idiot.

Was like OP, parents would call me out on wanting to go to uni. Said fk them, left home, paid for uni with 2-3 jobs and loans, just fking did it fk them.

They call me a rich bastard now when they visit, fk them.

Lol what major?

Juggling two jobs and uni kind of challenging to say the least

Engineering, was considering business or law also...

Hahahaha it's that faggot OP with his cortisol worries again. Worrying about your testosterone won't help your testosterone, faggot OP.
Good luck to you!

That's why I'm supplementing it, more aromasin will fix the issue

Take maca root, it balances your hormones and increases energy levels. I fucking love it. Just be sure to get gelatinized maca or else it can mess up your stomach. I prefer the brand "Maca Boost"

That shit is bullshit

Use testosterone enanthate and an aromatase inhibitor