Tfw Veeky Forums is basically /b/ rn

tfw Veeky Forums is basically /b/ rn

wtf happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?dcr=0&ei=Yb4EWvGkMubGjwT0vLHgBQ&q="body dysmorphia"&oq="body dysmorphia"&gs_l=psy-ab.4..0i67k1l2j0l2j0i67k1j0l5.6040.6993.0.7054.2.2.0.0.0.0.107.107.0j1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.1.106....0.HmAsNVw9Hq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gamergate, the election. it's not good

> people mainly come here for entry level advice so most threads are shit and could just as easily be posts in fuccboi general
> people post one sentence replies trying to be smarmy with nothing constructive to contribute
> threads keep devolving into alt-right shitposting
> few threads about inspo, brands/designers, or serious discussion
to name a few things. if you want it to change you should make a point of contributing to / contributing threads that are worthwhile.

This

reddit happened

seriously though I don't want to come across as overly negative. I'm not happy with how Veeky Forums is right now, but I'm still pretty sure most people come here because they're genuinely passionate about clothes/fashion/style/whatever. pretty much anyone could make a thread right now and fill it with something fashion related that they're excited by, and they would probably get some decent replies. there's no reason not to except for apathy.

I made a shirt thread. Please come comment.

also,
> body dysmorphia threads
nobody cares that you're bald. nobody cares that you're fat. nobody cares that you're under 6'. learn how to deal with your low self esteem and carry yourself with confidence or fuck off and die.

link?

3/4 of the active threads are wigger/nigga based or street wear or tech wear Asian weirdness . pretty sure this is being done on purpose just like all the blacked slide thread on pol.

FA is an alt right board. any alt right "shitposting" u see is reactionary in response to the black lefty pol shills who are trying to Mae this a civic nationalist jewified garbage board with no actual European Fashion roots. high fashion is European don't forget that. beauty naturally is white and European

you are the problem

this is what means

> alt right is fine, the problem is the blacks asians and jews
the alt right actively steers discussions that were about fashion into the same 3 arguments about politics and race. nobody except the alt right wants to hear that shit.

>implying Veeky Forums is an alt right board

You honestly need get a grip of you life. You're a toxic human being, I feel sorry that your head is this fucked as people are a product of their environment but you need to stop taking your insecurities own out on other races.

>tfw you're new and post your newbie questions in fbg and get ignored
Do I need to add provocative images or something?

link to post?

>alt right
>complaining about reactionaries

ahahhahaha ahha

sorry but choose, either:

Intelligent sophisticated White Autists with hopes of becoming leaders in their own fashion community

or

brain dead nigger banter and twenty "where do I cop xyz nigger Jordan Yeezy shoes" threads per day

this is a fashion board and you managed to use the word 'nigger' twice in one post. god you alt right kids are more fucking annoying than bronies

The first

again, either choose Reddit, or choose Veeky Forums. faggot

I like how it is now, where it's not dominated by alt right but it's still ok to be alt right here. alt right doesn't mean nazi it means free speech and freedom of expression . fashion is about expression and individualsm. not trying to be a wigger and copying everyone else and being a hype beast

Wtc pants and shirt

hordes of supreme-tier teenagers from reddit fashion boards

Veeky Forums is just kids that read the first chapter of das kapital and just "get" how communism is superior and try to be underground but are too autistic to get a tumblr.

That and some closet nazis that watched too much Jordan Peterson and think dressing like an autistic niggerloving 15 year old is "self improvement".

Lemaire.

I agree, but are there any sites/forums that had the same quality that Veeky Forums had a couple of years ago?

>TFW r/mfa turns out to be better for talking about fashion than Veeky Forums is now.

Man have the tables turned.

Cringe. Fuck off man

you grew up

Every board is just /b/ with a theme. It's all trolls, shills and roleplayers. 4cheddit is a joke.

As if users here have enough knowledge about the big world and word Fashion to contribute at all. FE, when there's a runway thread (fashion weeks don't even get a sticky), people cant or wont explain themselves.

dysphoria

cringe

Veeky Forums was never right you fucking newfag

google.ca/search?dcr=0&ei=Yb4EWvGkMubGjwT0vLHgBQ&q="body dysmorphia"&oq="body dysmorphia"&gs_l=psy-ab.4..0i67k1l2j0l2j0i67k1j0l5.6040.6993.0.7054.2.2.0.0.0.0.107.107.0j1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.1.106....0.HmAsNVw9Hq0

ah my bad, i thought that referred to acutal physical ailments

thanks samefag.

>m-muh identity, m-muh race
Fuck off you alt-right snowflake. you are literally just as bad as the sjw's. 2 sides of the same identity politics coin.

t. confused mutt

>Veeky Forums is just kids that read the first chapter of das kapital and just "get" how communism is superior and try to be underground but are too autistic to get a tumblr.
this is so unbelievably inaccurate

malefashion is decent, mfa is absolute shite

It's very very surprising when someone shares a culture clicks with someone with the same exact culture right?
t. chink

what the fuck is this sentence

I don't expect countries with forced '''diversity''' to understand my sentence

typical polfag deflection; focus on learning how to speak english buddy

Alright, enjoy your 'diversity' while it lasts

Faggots like you who keep pointing their finger at reddit instead of the userbase of Veeky Forums happened

imagine actually being this fucking stupid

>> people post one sentence replies trying to be smarmy with nothing constructive to contribute

>dysphoria

no social media ended forums like that
sufu was kind of the last good one and that became a total wasteland years ago.

>but I'm still pretty sure most people come here because they're genuinely passionate about clothes/fashion/style/whatever
Well they're fucking immature and dumb. This place is definitely not into actual style like it used to be

People have ALWAYS come here for entry level advice

Hell I'd say even moreso in the past when people used to hand out "Veeky Forums infographics" like candy

>le reddit scapegoat

i can tell alot of reddit has come here but that is faaaar from the reason its so shit, its only a minor reason

this is what virginity does to you, nice

Unironically this

this is correct, this is also why fa has never been good too many soyboys bugmen queers fags and numales who fear masculinity

i wish mart had come back instead of that retarded opining faggot poet

>start thread
>someone inevitably calls someone else a nigger
>newfag gets offended
>alt right shitposting ensues

>troll thread created
>immediately turns into alt right meetup circlejerk

shut it nigger

artist pls

ooga booga where da whyte wimminz
-you

Low age = Low amount of knowledge + low income
Anonymity --> more prone to behaving like a asshole

>getting mad at the use of niggers on Veeky Forums

you're the problem

Tbh that words been used since the creation of Veeky Forums. Samefag, poorfag, richfag, nigger, it's just a part of the language spawned here

>alt right means freedom of expression
>"look what that degenerate nigger/sjw/lgbt is doing"
>"purge when?"

You're an insufferable faggot and this is coming from someone who is on the same side of the isle as you