Last thread bout 300 Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

I finally have bulimia

thanks Veeky Forums

uh boys how do i deal with the dizziness ??

smoke a cig to get even dizzier, except a pleasurable dizziness

How much time should I wait after eating a sorta heavy meal to throwup?

A woman came up to me at work today and said "I'd kill to have your legs"

Feels good

was probably trying to make you feel better about having flabby legs

I'm a 6'0 dude weighing 115 pounds. I wear 27/37 jeans and have twigs for legs

Just don't get many comments about it

Lay down
Eat something (very) small to up the blood sugar

I reached the "medically underweight" bmi today, but then /thinspo/ convinced me I'm just "normie thin" and need to go full anorexic

New game 110 I'm no quitter ^w^

im just now realizing i have 0 energy or motivation on a full stomach so this is really helping me mentally

the amount of things ive accomplished this week is amazing

yea i ended up eating a banana and 3 spoons of peanut butter, not great but its all i had lying around the house. gotta go shopping to eliminate the carbs in my pantry

Pics please! I need motivation

I think I may have low blood pressure (or anemia) from not eating enough. How do I fix this and not die?

Just dont throw up, fast the next day if you’ve eaten tol many calories

Too*

why not throwup?

It does more harm than good honestly

is hydration a meme? after drinking like 1/3 of a water bottle 10 mins later i have to pee furiously

i dont care about my health though :(

>after drinking water I have to pee

who the fuck would have thought gee wilikers user what a motherfucking discovery

2 day fast with coffee/water/0cal energy drinks and im feeling okay so far. all i have in my apartment is ramen so thats like 400cals if i get hungry, not too bad. i think not sleeping and being depressed is helping

i used to be skinny now im a fat fuark so hopefully i can get back into it without giving up.

There's nothing inspiring about being thin people. Enjoy being unhealthily frail just so you can have someone take pictures of you that literally no one else finds "cool" except yourself and other skinny losers. IF you want to start treating your body like a ferrari, EAT MORE and WORK OUT. I feel terrible for your parents

If you're optimally hydrated you should be peeing about once an hour.

imagine thinking that there is such thing as a good looking body

imagine not being able to grasp the concept that a difference appearance can bring someone pleasure

imagine choosing health over living how you desire

stfu these people are indefensible dont come at me with this hurr durr epic IMAGINE DOING XD shit

Most of the people in these threads are fat or not impatient. They usually don't understand how to lose weight healthily and just want to lose it all very quickly which is both stupid and unsustainable and not to mention often looks gross.
If you aren't naturally thin, this thread isn't for you really.

It's really satisfying seeing that your piss is clear

So does the overly negative health guy only reply to himself or what

any

28 5'6 here, skelly

Could probably do 26 but finding jeans is too hard and I don't want to go to the kids section

>28 5'6 here, skelly
>Could probably do 26 but finding jeans is too hard and I don't want to go to the kids section
are you me

I'm 6'3, 28 waist. Shit sucks, it's hard as fuck to find good fitting jeas

t h i s

do you want to deal with a constantly swollen face/jaw and expensive dental work?

29, 6'4 here

If you secretly want to look androgynous and being proana is an outlet for all the weird gay gender feelings then yes :p

am I skelly enough yet

your arms look anorexic level so yes
cute though

lookin' swell user, no lie

>indefensible
you mean what you are literally being right now? you cant argue with happiness

it does really swell up my face and I never vomit when im out, usually at night

but that dental work shit kinda scares me, i always brush my teeth and wash my mouth the second after i do it

you switch out those sneakers for clogs

Post with less clothing

Cute! Stats?

I thought I was really careful with it too, in fact it's actually better to wait a bit before brushing because the stomach acid you throw up weakens the tooth enamel.

I had to get like 10+ fillings after two years of b/p so watch out, user :\

5'3 83lbs !

>go swimming for dat cardio
>towelling off in locker room post swim
>fat old indian dude compliments my dick
t-thanks bro y-y-y-you too !!

Amazing, we’re the same height. You are definitely motivation and you look great.

What did you do to get here? Did you follow any strict diet plan or are you just incredibly lucky with god tier genetics?

nah i used to be about 130-140 when i was younger. I mostly do extended fasts and try to stick to under 1000 cal on days I do eat. I'm not super strict about what I eat though which can lead to binging on occasion but whuddayagonnado

are you the girl that was in the j-fashion community from a previous /thinspo/ thread?

Nope

how often/how long do you normally fast?

1-5 days usually depending how I feel. As often as I can.

I'm 6'1, 155 lbs and I've been eating around 1000 calories almost a week, planning on doing it until the end of the month.
How much weight can I expect to lose?
I'm gettng very varied answers from weight loss prediction websites so I wanted to see if any anons here might have personal experiences with similiar diets.

nice hair, I'm going for something similar. what are the stats?

2-3 pounds a week. I'll say most likely two due to your right and current weight. Since your tdee is about 2000-2300 calories you'd have to eat around three days at 1000 calories to lose a pound.

Thanks, I'm pretty content with that. I want to get down to slightly above 140 lbs before Christmas, seems totally doable on this diet.
Hair stats? Honestly idk I just grew it out and showed the hairdresser pictures.

stats as in "how long is it at different points"
if you pull your fringe down, where on your face does it end.
how long is your hair at the back?
[spoiler]what pictures did you show the hair dresser?[/spoiler]

no spoilers reee I spend too much time on Veeky Forums

Also depends on your water weight and how much exercise you do. I would advise against going for such a massive deficit, but it's up to you.
I went from 165lbs down to 157lbs and lost 2 inches off the waist in the first 2 weeks of a 1000 calorie deficit diet, but I'm a few inches taller than you and exercise a lot. I dropped it to a 500 calorie deficit and am now losing weight more steadily and am able to be full from my meals, at least to some extent.
What's your goal weight at 6'1 and do you plan on working out at the same time?

I showed this picture or a similiar one.
My hair basically touches my mouth when I pull it down, and it's like two inches in the back I think. Haven't had a haircut in a while.

thanks my dude

I do very exercise, maybe an hour combined of walking and cycling a day.
My goal weight is in between 145-140 lbs, and like I said, don't do much exercise but I guess I'm open to it. Only thing is that exercise increases my appetite massively so I avoid it.

cant wait til they snap off

but i like to be comfy

Ah, yeah 145lbs is definitely achievable by Christmas.
Supposedly a deficit of a 1000 calories will result in 1kg loss each week (I think that's roughly 2lbs).
I would suggest making sure you eat at least a decent amount of the calories from protein and carbs especially if you plan on doing any muscle toning/building.
You want to make sure you are losing fat when you are losing weight, and if you don't have a sufficient amount of protein your body can burn some of the muscle mass instead

My diet currently consists of fruit, some vegetables, hard boiled egg and a little chicken breast here and there.
I'm not planning on building muscle atm, but I don't want to lose much of what little I have haha

>i was 36
>tfw i can finally fit into my old 32's today
>notice some clothes feeling a little large on me
i haven't been in /thinspo/ for awhile, what happened to the hydrate pepe user or whatever we called him?

Honestly that's a pretty good diet in terms of protein, carbs and fats.
If you are sticking to a 1000 calorie limit, I would suggest 300-350 of the calories come from protein, maybe 400 calories from carbs and the rest from fats.
You can easily get that amount of protein from probably 150-200grams of chicken breast and an egg so your diet is fine.
Only reason I'm going autistic about the balance here is because I find if there is any a decent balance between protein, carbs and fats, your mood and everything else will be all over the place.

Also if you aren't doing intermittent fasting, I suggest you do. It will accelerate fat burning and makes it easier to restrict calories

I gotcha, thanks for all the advice :))

I don't do intermittent fasting, I eat 3 meals throughout the day. How does it work and how can I use it to maximize weight loss without surrendering mental health? I have a lot of work at the minute so anything too extreme is gonna make it hard on me.

Essentially with IF you skip breakfast entirely and eat all of your meals within a 6-8 hour window. For me I eat my first meal at 2pm, then dinner later, and some sort of snack at 10pm ish.
Your body will be in a 16 hour fast.
Skipping breakfast means your body will be burning your fat stores in the morning instead of burning the energy from the food. Breakfast is the best meal to skip because your body is primed for fat burning during the morning time.
If you aren't use to skipping breakfast it might be challenging, but it's worth it to me.

That sounds cool, tomorrow I'll do it from 2pm - 8pm.

Thanks again for all the advice user.

im really encouraged now to start being thinspo, im fat and very ugly irl but good looking in pictures, hopefuly being thin makes me pretty irl and in camera, so anyway, im really motivated, i did thinspo last year and in 4 months lost 14kg and felt fucking aweasome but then ate it all up again being stupid, i want to make it right now tho!

The best way to eat it all up again is make it a sustainable diet, it may take longer, but it was also last longer.Being thinspo is a lifestyle choice.

No worries, you seem like you have very good potential for thinspo

im finally anorexic thx Veeky Forums

also 5'6 man, go to american eagle, i got 26 inch waist jeans there, theyre kind of pricy but the denim is great quality. I wish i could find 24 waist jeans these 26 are almost too big for me

my biggest problem is my curves. how do I go from looking like this to skelly proportions?

That was me! We have pretty similar arms.

You're cute, congrats . Also would be curious to know your stats.

5'3 83lbs you got an arm pic?

why would u want that

>having natural curves
>wanting to get rid of them
?

Don't do it.

I saw your comment above, missed it like an idiot.

Yeah. I'm two inches taller than you and about ten pounds heavier.

Best body is thin with curves. I don't know if Kim K's body is really considered thin.

Kim K is mostly fake tho. Fake ass/hips and tits. She's disgusting.

I agree with ya. But that user wants to go full on skelly and lose their curves entirely. Thin with curves really is the best body type though.

And Kim K is fake regardless. I wouldn’t even call her curvy.

Also your dress is very cute

You took the bait

calcium king 173cm 58kg legit fucking skeleton here who wants a xylophone solo

last time i went swimming old man sighed at my dick and then i tried to make small talk and he ignored me

i'm 5'11 158 lbs.
i just want to not look thick in certain jeans it makes me really self conscious.
i don't have much fat on my stomach it's mostly in my thighs and ass. please help i'm new to this.

mostly just have to lose more weight. can't really target fat like you would target muscles to build

I can't stop drinking orange juice

have ya tried trop50? not as sweet as most oj but it is lower in calories

Yeah I thought that must've been you after I remembered your post from a previous thinspo. Good to see youre still in these threads.

How do I keep cutting in the winter while working out. I get cravings every time I come back from gym
Don't

working out can reduce life expectancy
and eating more increases metabolism->more aging

Steve albini was pretty good thinspo but he's gotten fatter. Sort of look in going for, thin but menacing and sort of masculine

How do you guys get in enough protein?

I have chicken, lentils, greek yogurt, and protein breakfast bars as my sources

I cant tell if he has muscle or if he looks like he does just because he has so little fat.