What kind of style is this?

I don't know how to describe it, but it's what you see young Japanese normies wearing. Usually comfortable, natural colors with something quirky like a bucket hat.

It looks really comfy, and I'd like to see more. So even if you don't know the name, posting similar inspiration photos would be great. I'll try posting the few photos I have, hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefcXdpS3hoNjlySjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

normcore?

mori boy?

do asians men effay like this get often laid ?

they look shady, cool, tall and confident

I wish I was asian like this

Its called Asian streetwear. Back when streetwear didn't mean hypebeast rags. Check the archive for magazine dumps.

w2c jacket pls

it's called cringecore, look it up

>shady
Mate I don't know where you're from but these boys would get torn up and bent over anywhere even remotely dangerous. There's nothing shady or intimidating about any of the people/outfits in these pictures.

Is there an exact name for this? I can't find any threads on Veeky Forums's archive.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefcXdpS3hoNjlySjg
This might help

>shady

How do you define that?

look through all the recent japanese threads for a pastebin full of magazines

W2c jacket

Why does this fit look so good? Is it the color matching ?

we just call it comfycore over here

youre the mvp of this thread, user.

w2c pants?

color matching and good proportions

materials themselves are probably also of reasonably good quality + well photographed!

if the same clothes got put on some of the awkward, badly photographed in the mirror WAYWT folks on here, it wouldn't look anywhere near as good!

Some of them, sure. The concept of masculinity is way different in Asia than it is in the west. See: how male hosts dress. Of course, the common thread that gets men here and there laid (ie. casual sex) is career success + money. Being personable also helps a lot. So really, the clothes don't make the man.

>unnecessary exclamation points

Jacket is from Yohji.

No wonder it looks good. I just bought pair of yohji trousers and they fit unlike any other trouser. Exceptional

w2c shoes

Is there one made for the same style as the rest of the thread but for girls
Also where do I find more inspiration for girls in this style