Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGunRKWtWBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cocaine dealers mainly

A man who likes to wear camel coats.

camel men

>Killing camels for a coat

How is this allowed?

I once saw a really good looking French dude in a T-shirt and skinny jeans wearing a camel coat. Looks awesome af
It worked on him because he had dark hair

Men who dress like this

thats sweden right?

the kind that thinks hes ahead of trends

kekito le witty alt-right humor

>le funny alt-right meme xD
kys

I thought it was funny

>that fit

I've thought about it because I think the colour would work really well with my complexion.

fuck m8 im trying to eat tendy kievs over here

triggered libtards

>winter
no socks.
perfect.

on topic, anyone can wear this color coat, but it isn't like a main staple coat, it's just one of several coats in your wardrobe. why create this dichotomy of person A only wears coat A, you're allowed to have multiple coats in your rotation, and you are allowed to morph your look and feeling from coat to coat within your rotation to create different moods and feelings.

There is. They're called ankle socks.

lmao it was just a joke dont get triggered fags

Sure, too bad they don't actually cover the ankle

a faggot, unless it's a polo coat

what is that pic suggesting?

youtube.com/watch?v=GGunRKWtWBs

Going by how much of a freak this chick is, I’d say this pic implies the truth. You can even see the horses massive schnozzer in the bottom left

W2c decent camel coat. I saw something by a company called tiger of Sweden or some shit, not too expensive. Buying vintage seems like a good idea but where other than eBay can I look if I'm in Europe?

Ami. Their sales start soon.

This one (pic related) costs 144€, 60% Wool and the rest is mainly polyester. Is that good? The one that recommended is 75% with 25% polyamide for 570€

dont buy this garbage, horrible materials.