Wardrobe malfunctions/fashion disasters

What was the worst fuck-up you've had regarding an outfit? How did you recover? If you don't have a good story, what was one that you witnessed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyxLNMCFfwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tore a hole around 8 inches wide in my corduroys, around the crotch area, on my way to get wings with my friends

I went anyway and we had a fun time

I realized I had a huge cumstain on my purple LSU hoodie in 9th grade from when I jerked off that morning while wearing it. A girl in my class pointed it out and was like "did you cum on yourself" and I told her it was toothpaste. She probably didn't believe me.

>a toothpaste splatter that is directed upwards from your crotch

Cousin let her little retard kids wear my cashmere jumper when I was sick in the hospital after an emergency. It was ruined

>not using this situation as an in
What are you doing user...

Not really a wardrobe malfunction but sort of related. When I was 13 and in the constant random erections stage of puberty (although I guess that stage lasts through all of puberty) I used to do this thing where if I got a boner in class I would put my arms in my sweatshirt, reach down into my pants, and tuck my dick into my waistband. I would sag my pants so my dick would be covered by my underwear and held up by my pants waistband. It was a pretty good technique for hiding an erection discretely until one day when I was in math class I fucked up and accidentally pulled my dick out while I was doing it. It was only out for a second but right after it happened some girl across the room was looking straight at my crotch so I'm pretty sure she saw my penis.

I don't think "Yeah I busted a nut on this hoodie" is a good opener just saying

You never know. I have an interesting/relevant experience to share. The girl was sitting across from me in class (10th grade, maybe 11th), wearing a skirt, and I purposely dropped my pencil so that I could look up her skirt. She was wearing white panties with red polka dots. She didn't say anything at first but approached me about it later and gym and we just hit it off. Never got with her but we became good friends. We were always together in any class we were both in. Stranger things happen every day.

I had buttons fall off of my coat when I was being ass fucked by really strong, freezing wind and I couldn't close it up completely. Had to rip all of the buttons off and see on new ones

these jeans are perfect desu

those aren't malfunctions/disasters, that's just how people distress/wear their jeans these days

those are fucking great, made me laugh

>teeehee my jeans just tore i'm no slut for sure

>t. Buttblasted virgin

Once I went out in the rain as a kid and my shoes got all wet. My mom told me we'd have to dry them, and since I had no idea how to do that, I just thought I'd put them on top of this big metal stove/chimney we had. An hour later or so the soles of my (new) shoes were completely melted.

>buttblasted unvirgin
get out of here redditor

i shit myself in kindergarten during a reading but i passed it off as a fart it was tight

>why yes I did cum on myself. want me to cum on you? [pulls dick out of pants and starts peeing on desk]

When are people going to stop doing the stupid FUCKING hand-on-face thing in EVERY picture godDAMN yes I'm MAD

thanks dude im gonna start nuttin on cute girls in public fingers crossed xD

youtube.com/watch?v=XyxLNMCFfwk

haha nice dude

Noticed a hole in the crotch of my pants after a day of wearing them commando.

I had to be put on laxatives in second grade and I shit my pants so hard in class once.

I was embarrassed to ask to go to the bathroom because my friends would have laughed at me for shitting so I asked if I could go to the water fountain and the teacher told me to wait til the end of class in five minutes. I immediately shit in my sweats and it bunched at my ankles but never fell out. I lasted two hours of classmates saying "it smells like poop in here" before the teacher figured out it was me and I was sent home

This
Why do people do it? It looks silly. Are they embarrassed about their facial features? Is it their nose?
Did some Rapper start it and now everyone copies ?

I've been through bloodstains, huge rips, unseen body hair and nip slips, so it's really hard to pick just one desu

>unseen body hair
what

should i still wear these? i laid down my motorcycle to avoid hitting a jaywalking homeless dude

i will ride my bike into the ocean if Veeky Forums flips my image btw

are those dickies?

someone from Odd Future was the first to do it that I remember

I meant like when I don't notice my legs or pits are hairy and unshaven. Can totally ruin a fit

don't keep wearing them. safety is important user

People think they’re ugly and do things to distort or cover up theirs faces. It’s the same reason “duck lips” caught on in photographs. Insecurity.

I once bought this slim fit denim shirt from H&M. Wasn't even bad, it looked very nice and I would wear it often in eighth grade.
It was a hot pre summer day in art class so it was just flesh under the shirt, no nothing under. So I'd be doing these long over extended stretches that pulled at the arm pits of my shirt after bending my back to draw something.
So I was getting up and doing one of these stretches and I felt like I just needed that extra push to get through the day, then I just feel my shirt at the arm pits just ripping and this huge hole just from my arm pit down to the line where my stomach begins was made. All in all it was a waste, but it made for a pretty funny thing to laugh at.

Nothing pisses me off more than faggots that do that shit with their hands over their faces

Similar story, except with pants from H&M. I was walking my brother's dog and went down to pick up their shit. My pants ripped down the ass, exposing my ballsack and ass to the public. I hope nobody saw.

Oh lord. I'm tryna nofap and this thread is *NOT* helping.

ye boi

i mean like normally to class and stuff

hahaha idk why imagining that is hilarious. hope no one saw user fr

u better ride that bike into the ocean boi

thanks user i'll keep that in mind

have fun getting gang raped by niggers

Mitch?

>thinking cumming on yourself is an in
Louie CK go away.

2 people can't be antisocial? who's more antisocial, the guy who's codependent with a wife all his life, or the guy surviving on his own? who's the real solo? I think it's obvious who the jews were planning for..

I had this gorgeous blue vintage cableknit cashmere ralph lauren fisherman sweater and like a dumbass I wore it to a bonfire at the beach

came home and realized the back of it was singed and stained brown, so I guess it caught on fire or something and I didn't even notice.

Never been able to find the same one since and its a real shame. It didnt have any tags and I had bought it off eBay.

So you're saying that because you got friendzoned by looking up some girl's skirt, I don't need to by tissues anymore? Sounds like a plan.

Just like instagram or snapchat filters, it's to cover up

Here you go