I hate these new rappers and their wacky haircuts and face tattoos

i hate these new rappers and their wacky haircuts and face tattoos.
this style will not be looked back on as cool, gangster or artistic in the future, they will be seen as tacky, gimmicky retards along the lines of 50 cent and his dumb bulletproof vest, the spice girls, or vanilla ice.

ok thanks for letting us know

50's first LP was dope though.

TLDR: I think my opinion matters online. Please give me attention.

Kill yourself if you don't like X

I think their style choices will be linked with their underlying mental illness caused by traumatic childhoods. Look at that PUSSY NIGGA 69 guy, for instance. He has adopted this style and it turns out he's at least a stat' rapist?

They'll be compared with earlier gangsta rappers who also have traumatic childhoods but expressed it in a more masculine and "dark triad" sort of way which was attractive to people.

> [flip] zoinks [/flip]

so was his second and third

>le ebin badass old-school gangsta rap

>earlier gangsta rappers who also have traumatic childhoods
like who

like any rapper who grew up around death, drugs and poverty

18+

so a small minority the majority of which did not get famous.

you do realize that rappers don't write their own stuff, right? there are people who get paid to do that by the record label. it's deliberately designed to be provocative and look stupid.

whos your fave

>x person is a rapist/abuser because I read it on the internet with no proof
I think twitter/tumblr is more suitable for you

>i hate these new rappers and their wacky haircuts and face tattoos.
photo from a decade ago

>x fan
>posts anime/fidget spinner reaction imagine
manlet confirmed

I hate these new rock n rollers and their wacky haircuts and outfits. this style will not be looked back on as cool, hip, or artistic in the future, they will be seen as tacky, gimmicky retards along the lines of all those other lusty negros who sing in deep, husky tones that tempt the white ladies in their nethers.

really made me think

op hates black people

His new album was garbage and then he says he's no longer making music. Fuck him

50 isn't gimmicky, neither are the spice girls, but vanilla ice is I agree. Vanilla Ice is a joke but the other two aren't.

bump

You do realize you're white knighting for the PUSSY NIGGA 69 guy, right? He doesn't even have big boobs, what are you doing?

Wow is English not your first language? You dumb motherfucker

whats wrong with that he said