Is this look acceptable for a wedding?

Is this look acceptable for a wedding?

Dude, just wear a nice shirt and tie and the best fitting suit you can. Be conservative, be polite and gracious, and be a good guest. Presumably this is a friend's wedding or someone you should at least show respect to. Perhaps it's a couple connected to your girlfriend or something like that - it doesn't really matter. My recommendation is to dress nice and square, because people like people like that. Don't dress like a homosexual Mexican drug cartel hitman or a sexually ambivalent gigolo from the twenty-second century. Just try and suppress your raging autism and look normie for once

No, at least a nice shirt is needed. A tie is also very recommended.

These two are correct.
Dress conservatively and respectfully. Put on a simple white shirt and a nice tie.

It's not about you, you asshole, it's about the groom and bride. You should attract the least amount of attention.

Yeah, steal his girl.

>Needlessly wearing sunglasses.

Nothing screams try-hard like this does.

Not for the bride.

too dark, looks like funeral wear

if you want to be a fuckwit yeah maybe. on the off chance that you can even pull something like this off in a regular setting, you will invariably look like a wanker wearing this to a wedding.

if you are so desperate to express yourself, wear a fun tie pin or lapel pin. maybe an exciting pair of socks...

There's a time and a place for the turtle neck, suit/blazer combo. It's not a wedding.

fuck these faggots

there's bound to be a ton of women there, go in what you think makes you look good.

if you want to go as John Wick do it.

dumb fuck.

This.

Hey, you know how Veeky Forums has lots of /pol/ types these days?
It also has lots of guys that want to basically cross-dress and guys that want to look flamboyant in situations that don't call for it, like at their office job.

Do you think these dumb faggots and these /pol/ types are the same dudes?

>Do you think these dumb faggots and these /pol/ types are the same dudes?
I doubt it. Those /pol/ types just desperately look for ways to make their cringy movement look more attractive.

>He doesn't block the h8rs

Nothing screams virgin like this does

OUCH!

>not wanting to be the most Veeky Forums guy at the wedding

Not going to make it

Rare to see legitimately good advice on Veeky Forums.

You are the least important person at the wedding; dress like it. Normal suit. Normal shirt. You can have a bit of fun with the tie and cufflinks, but don't go too crazy.

Basically, think of the wedding as a movie in which you're an extra. You have to look appropriate, but not stand out.

>being a faggot and trying to steal the visual spotlight at a wedding to pick up chicks
This is some Jersey Shore tier shit

If you were invited, just wear what ever the fuck you want. If it looks good and you can pull it off, do it. Unless they had a specific dress code you can wear what ever you want. Hell, most weddings I’ve been too had dudes in jeans.

The dudes in jeans generally look like idiots. Get off of Veeky Forums if you care this little about how you dress

I didn’t say I dressed in jeans. I’m just saying go with the dress code

If it's a big church wedding wear a suit and tie.
If it's in a less formal venue you can get away with basic smart casual. Blazer, slacks and a nice shirt.