ITT: Wizardcore

ITT: Wizardcore

I swear I have been waiting for this thread. /wizardcore/ is exactly my fashion goal.

If it wasn't so autistic I'd be casting spells and summoning succubi already.

It's hard to tell what belongs to wizard fashion. Even wizards have changed their style in the years so some things might just look old-fashioned instead of magical.

The Chad Odinic Wise Sage Warrior King vs the virgin "magic" wizard

I always found when it comes to accessoires a wizard should stick to somewhat excentric things. A modern wizard will get away with simpler designs.

why does your odinic wise sage warrior king wear orthodox crosses?

This thread is the final straw, I'm leaving this board for good

post beard.

What's the modern wizard's hat? A hat can have so many uses but pointy hats and top hats are either unwearable in poblic or make you look like a steampunk fag.

An individual can be described as "Odinic" no matter his religion. In many ways Jesus was Odinic (just a coincidence goy), it even has the Valknut trifecta of the Man, the God and the Holy Spirit, which is almost identical to the way Pagans believed Odin walked the earth as a man, ruled Asgard and the pantheon as a God king and inhabited/was manifested in the deeds and character of great men

How is this /wizardcore/?

It's not, I clicked the wrong image and cba to find the right one
/loweffort/

You think you look like you're magic,

but really you're just another faggot.

I would wear a robe like that every day if it was culturally acceptable. Those kimono things the Japanese guys wear seem comfy too.

Ritual magic is very effay.
That fit is not.

the modern wizard hat is long hair you imbecile

such silky smooth hair. great colour too

I really like that this thread exists. I wonder if witchcore could be viable for girls without a "goth" connotation.
I actually have a working concept for good quality wizard/witch hats that can be alt-fashion acceptable. Its tricky but I am determined to roll them out at some point. Its more geared towards women but I don't see why it should stop any guys for copping an unembellished version.

>LARPagan mental gymnastics: the post

was about to post this, fresh to death lmao

I know it's your original idea so feel free to say no for fear of copying, but could you share any concept sketches? Sounds very cool.
If not please post about them when you have made them!

Good comeback faggot
>implying Christianity just invented the holy trifecta despite it existing in just about every religion and pantheon

Hell yeah moondog is such a cool dude
Always confused me how he managed to have such a well made, original, aesthetically designed outfit despite being blind

I might sometime, still working out some issues and sorta don't know if it would hurt my brand to be a 4chinner but I am sure word will get "out" there somehow

Damn I was gonna post this. I'll see your Moondog and raise you one Ra.

No one mentioned Christianity besides you

OOOOHH BOOOOIIIII /MU/ IS LEAKIIIIG

There's a more masculine looking version that Vatican clergy wear, although I can't find any pictures.

Additionally, there's the hat Plague Doctors wear.