Is dyed hair effy?

Is dyed hair effy?

it makes it easier for thicc daddies to identify that your boi pucci is ripe and ready for the plowin thats for sure

tru

pale, low-saturation hair dyes are the most effay, but expensive

>Is dyed hair effy?
no, but it obviously works for that guy, who's more feminine and attractive than 95% of North American females

not a putdown on women by the way, 'cos that faggot's more feminine than my girlfriend

of course my pretty girlfriend could most assuredly kick that dude's ass, but still

It's gay and usually a sign of mental illness

well, i don't know. my girlfriend may not have flawless Greek statue \ Greek god(dess) skin like the guy in the picture, but i AM pretty much positive she could mop up the damn sidewalk w/ that pansy

and i don't want to offend that guy if he's actually reading, 'cos obviously the main reason guys talk shit about pretty men is because they're jealous and it's an impossibly rare thing, and also 'cos everyone wishes they were eternally youthful......

but though i DO know tons of faggots, faggot-faggots, the gay kind i mean, ain't none got dyed pink hair, so there's that

After a few misses, it isn't hard to do yourself. Loreals faeria smokey blue starts a really nice pale blue and if you use color safe shampoo and the conditioner they give fades to a nice white color over 5 months or so.

I use that ^, and it's honestly a hit with girls, but I'm in an arts program so I'm probably in more of a position to get away with it.

Dying your hair is only for females and very effeminate men. If you're one of those two you can go right ahead. Just know ahead of time what people will think of you.

pics pls

I have dark brown hair, whats the best way to go about dying my hair and what colour should it be?

So that's a no from this user... I think...

what's your eye color and skin tone?

If you have nice hair and rich color, dying your hair is a crime. If not - you will look like shit anyway, so who cares.

Light blue eyes and very white, as white as OP's photo

For unironic twinks, yes.
For anyone else, no.

thinking about dying a muted grey, but i want to avoid that pansy bright silver that i see so much

This is about 3 months after dyeing.

is bleached hair fag too?

Color looks nice but wtf is that haircut? Is it just the photo? You look like an 8 year old with a crew cut got half the top of his head dyed

It's a bowl, that was the day it was cut so a little short and a bad angle. Didn't take a new pic cause I'm wearing a hat today.

It all depends on what kind of style and face you have my dude.

A good sign is that if you have to ask anonymous people on a Chinese knitting board, it will probably look fag on you.

Gender neutral "Boy" detected

It only looks if it is done by a professional hair dresser

Believe me

The difference when I dyed it myself or when he died it for 150$ was massive