Guys should I cop?

guys should I cop?

if you like Bathory, yes. If you are just pretending no, fucking homo.

Don"t, it's played out as fuck.

Only if you like Bathory, stop being a trend hoping cunt tho. Obviously it’s a shirt but like another person said it is played out, still nice tho

If you have to ask that you definitely should cop

absolutely
think I'm gonna cop one too

Absolutely not.

That's a false, remastered goat.

The only true goat is the furry one, preferably original canary yellow. Get pic related.

long sleeve tho

w2c the og yellow goat design? I love bathory and want to buy a tee but am afraid at how many trend hoppers are buying them
at least the yellow goat was the og album artwork so it'd be a bit different

fuck off. do you even listen to bathory or just like it as a fashion statement?

if you're gonna be a poser just fucking buy a deafheaven shirt.

you'd look like less of a tryhard people would know you're full of shit well in advance rather than just assuming you are with a Bathory shirt.

I actually do like Bathory
and the other day when I was leaving my campus I heard some guy mention going to a Bathory concert (three guys were standing talking and I walked past).
...which is a pretty irrelevant story I guess
yeah I like them
favourite song is probably Necromancy

God fucking damnit, I want normies to stop appropriating black metal
seriously fuck off

Not that guy you replied to but necromancy and hades are favorite. I’m a drummer so I like listening the their rhythms.

>gatekeeping the most popular black metal band that ever existed
It’s like trying to gate keep Kanye from rap. Metalfags are the most embarrassing manchildren out of any genre.

If metalfags are so embarrassing why is everyone trying to jump on their shirts?

WHERE DID YOU GET THE YELLOW GOAT

OMG! I love Batlord!

>and hades
my nigga
I was actually debating whether to write Hades instead

>Bathory
>concert
wtf?

THIS

only listen to the s/t then? they made other albums you know?

where the hell do you live senpai?

Hammerheart is their best album

Well this is about a thread about the album mentioned on then shirt...

wrong. under the sign of the black mark is their best

They are not active anymore you stupid mongolian brother. And please don't buy bm shirt if you are not really into that scene. It's just embarrassing.

>not blood fire death

mi negro

They look like such goofy bastards, it's quite funny to think about the incident.

Quorthon himself said that album was shit. They only improved as they went on, it's a shame he never got to finish the Nordland quadrilogy.

Most evil metal was made by teenagers who were into Dungeons & Dragons and quoting Crowley, Barrett without actually being occultists. See Beherit, Burzum, Sadistik Exekution, Sarcofago, Blasphemy, Hellhammer etc.

When the autists completely missed the point by reading Kerrang then it got as retarded as it could get. Fortunately it got better in mid 2000s.

Should I cop or not? I like the band but idk which of their merch is official or not. Plus I'm not too keen on shirts with print on the back (personal thing).

I’ve read they moved onto Viking metal later on, but I’ve only listened to their first 4 albums. Can someone explain to me what the difference is? Other than lyrical themes

please don't make threads for this

>Bathory concert the other day

Quorthon's been dead since 2004

fucking rekt

yeah i know that website it's official

Only if you like the band and it's like only 2 bucks at the thrift store.

op here

I listen to bm by the way

favorite band rn is Inquisition

w2c

the metal underground culture and style has been slowly seeping into the mainstream and idk how to feel about it, am I now mainstream cuz Im a metalhead? what do

>satanic black devotion
best Sargeist album!

fuck this shirt so much christ

I love it. I'd wear it everywhere just to piss people off

lmao this is great

why don't you just listen to it?

>merch is official or not
Who fucking cares? Bootlegs always look cooler, and anyway Quorthon is dead

Cringe. Kill yourself my man

because I'd like to hear what people knowledgable on the subject say

metal hit its mainstream peak years ago. that some streetwear people wear darkthrone shirts now doesnt mean shit

HHR is legit but that longsleeve sucks fuck ass. Anyway, way better than Black Mark autistry.

Try getting original or at least boot that's true to original as possible.

Fuck Quorthon and fuck official merch.