Cool looking boots

Anyone Have any idea what brand or style boots these are, saw them on a "How to break in your boots," Webpage and thought they looked awesome!

These are called Moc Toe Boots. Looks like Timberland or similar shit.

DNC unless you have some good workwear/Americana pieces.

I really like the lower profile look of these, im curious about the quality though

Those are timberland earth keepers. I have a pair, quality is ok though the stock laces are poor. They a are quite soft when worn in and look quite good with slim raws and a carhartt jacket.

Should I cop, Veeky Forums?
I'm trying to replace my Clark Chukkas

cop or not?

I've owned a pair for a little over two years with almost daily use. Only part that went is the inside sole. Comfortable pair of shoes.

not

the quality of timblerland earth keepers is shit. do not buy.

It's timberland eathkeepers. I have those since more than 4 years, amazing boots and quality.

cop

i cop this one

Anyone know where I can cop level 1 Austrian memes? Seems sold out everywhere.

these were massive over here in the 80s
'Rossi Ripple'

That's a strange combination

What kind of wardrobe do i need to pull these off?

A pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Blundstones 550

They're Timberlands. I don't know what they're called tho

These are sold out everywhere I check, where can I get them?

trench coat, edgy band shirt, bad hairline, acne

do I?

yes

Some Irish fucks on Etsy are selling them for 50$ + 20$ for stateside shipping
Pretty mad

Don't. Just get the RM Williams buckle boots instead. Better quality.

Anyone know how often the Kommando store restocks on Grade 1's?

Yo what brands should I be looking at for mid height (maybe 2-3 inches above ankle) in the 100-200 price range? If I wasn't being so stingy I'd get a $300 pair of redwing or the wolverine 1000 miles.

Palladium's are dope as shit and highly underrated. Not too many people wear em either so you'll def have your own look goin on. They're canvas boots with a rubber toe tho so def a more casual fit

>canvas
Into the trash

saw these on my professor and had to ask them what they were, what does Veeky Forums think? honestly, i dont think the pic does them full justice.

are all technical/combat boots fucking ugly? meaning goretex/waterproof and stuff that won't fall apart after a dozen wears