Are treasure trails effay?

Are treasure trails effay?

idk but they hot how do i get them?

Starvation

Hair transplant or just genes. My cousin said he's very jealous of mine and I know some girls think it's hot.

I shave mine because I think it looks retarded because I have no other hair on my chest or front

Oath

Yes

Dissenting Opinion: Unless you have really cut abs, a bare stomach makes you look prepubescent in a bad way.

Doesn't everyone have it ?

I have decent abs and a flat stomach, but it always just looked weird, the hair was curly

>tfw this shit and my pubes grow very quickly and I look like a fucking ape down there if I don't trim
>can't grow facial hair for shit

>treasure trail
>not hairway to heaven

>look prepubescen
>bad

pick one

>Y-yea a bit of belly looks manly guys haha I'm not a fat fuck, this is normal and girls like it heh
Get the fuck out of here.

>reading comprehension

hi kevin spacey

They're hot

Do fucking kids these days not know how to read properly anymore?

Don't forget to shave your armpits too.

I think you're joking but I actually do this. Not all the way, and not so it's noticeable but just enough so I'm comfortable in layers.

no

i’m sorry but chest hair is disgusting, if i wanted to cuddle with something furry i’d get a dog

Literally only women, sodomites, swimmers and bodybuilders shave their armpits. So which are you?

I am a sodomite

I think you're just projecting your prepubescent body onto us, bare stomachs don't make grown men look prepubescent.

> not calling it a snail trail for that nice rhyme
> not being an autist and calling it sagittal type abdominal hair

This is a bad photo of it since I'm taking it in the library but women love mine.

It puffs out at the bottom, becomes thin as it goes up and branches out all over when it reaches my chest.

My ex called it the "tree of wife"

Damn forgot photo.

Ignore the shirt it's laundry day

that's disgusting any woman telling you she likes that is lying. loose weight and maybe it works.

I'm actually underweight but I do look fat in the photo so...

>>There are people this un/fa/ on Veeky Forums

I've got more like an 8 lane treasure highway. But then I'm not a skinny twink so body hair doesn't look out of place on me.

kekd

Chest hair is very effay you low test fool

high testosterone levels haven't been effay since the early 90s

All four

Women don't know what they like.

>t. i drink too much from plastic bottles/tap water

Wait where should you get your water from? I drink 2L of tap water every day. Am I fucked. Live in the Netherlands.

not effay, but hot.

Chest hair for some women is like big boobs for some guys. They just want to stare and play with it.

its really only a concern if you're an american, their water is packed with estrogen and prescription meds

I have this it connects to my chest hair it was known as the Oregon trail in high school

Anybody who rode it died of dysentery?

I shave mine.

Mine is off-center for some reason

Yes if you're a lesbian.

same

I implore you to stop reading infowars dot stupid.

It's a sign of low testosterone.

threw up a little in my mouth

wow

Buy it. Tap Water is packed with birth control/estrogen hormons which will literally fuck as man, give you skinproblems, mantit's and a whole lot of other problems. It's disgusting. The same goes for plastic bottles, never drink out of them, this is no conspiracy bullshit, you can look it up on your own.

Buy your water, user - in glass bottles.
It's funny how people always save money on things, like food and water - which is essential for them. You only have 1 body. Take care of it.

Just trimmed mine. Looks dope. Low test faggots itt who think men shouldn't have body hair.

that doesn't look like a treasure trail bruh, thats like a treasure forest or some shit

Lmao. Post pic of your tin foil hat

yes

I think you should at least trim them to keep the hairs in check and allow new hair to grow

Are you actually fucking retarded?
>being this hard in denial about something so basic

kek. how is that tap-water tasting like, user?
Feeling a bit stressed out and irrational?..Like a woman? Seems like the estrogens are doing their job, huh?

Christ.

Lol

No one bothered to head out west if you know what I mean

>skinny slackerbod
>this amount of body hair

Life is weird

Also anyone self conscious about their body hair, chicks will have decided if they're gonna suck your dick long before your shirt comes off. Don't sweat it. Bonus if you show it off with an extra undone button like a French waiter.