Canvas sneakers

what does Veeky Forums think of this style of sneaker? not necessarily converse, but ones with the same silhouette. what brands have done it well?

I like them, I wear them with most things.

thinking of copping these

N O V E S T A

I saw someone posted PF flyers the other day, I had never heard of them before. the soles kind of remind me of duck boots in the front, although the mid top ones look weird.

The black/white version looks pretty clean aswell

I have the all black All Americans, and they're great.

PF Flyers are pretty good. What annoys me about them though is that they're always rotating their inventory, so a shoe will be available for a while and then it'll just be gone. Like I would've liked to have bought pic related, but I missed my opportunity and now I have no idea when they'll be in stock again.

I actually have this guy's pic and although I really like the way they look, I'd say the Center or Pro Keds are both better in terms of comfort. I still like them, I just wouldn't buy them again. But to each their own I guess.

Tying the laces around the ankle like that is pure autism.

How do PF Flyers fit compared to Chucks? Chucks were always to skinny for me and pinched my toes.

That's pretty much the same for any sneaker company. It's all nigger/hypebeast shit, even these so called classic American brands.

I know that feeling..
Been trying to find something similar to spacejews pf flyers that he used to have or something like from ALIEN or pic related

What do you think of these. I weirdly kinda like them

these are pretty damn cool imo

W2c

google.com

any shoes like ramones that aren't 8000 dollars? Converse just aren't chunky enough

Does someone have on feet pics of the uniqlo u sneakers?

Novesta his will give you a very similar look.

those look pretty good, not really as tall as id like but the minimal branding is nice. Thanks!

The real question: What are the cheapest that look exactly like Converse?

What are they?

Stussy GS Rain Show by MOONSTAR

¥16,000+tax

Not sure if they still sell them, or if they even sell/sold them outside of Japan.

list of brands/designers that produce a plimsoll shoe
feel free to add

Converse
Novesta
Moonstar
PF Flyer
Keds
Shoes Like Pottery (Moonstar)
Spalwart
Plimsoll
Spring Court
Hampton Canvas