Art hoes

I dont go to art school but wanna smash art hos
How do i get into their social circles?
What do i pretend to be? An artist

These threads are my guilty pleasure.
But no, OP. I am an artist and I am still lonely and socially inept

Be a 6'5 confident Chad with cash to burn, but most importantly, just be yourself

I'm 5'7", a broke collegecuck, and am average looking at best yet on dating apps I get bombarded by messages from arthoes.

Wtf gives.

Bump. This thread is relevant.

/thread

Post profile.
For science

Not gonna post any pics, but it's just basic ass stuff.

"Physics major at xyz university, hoping to do a PhD in planetary science.

Hobbies: cooking, mountaineering, running, and history."

How do u get in contact with art hos?

And do you think they are genuinely interested or they just want the attention?

>I dont go to art school but wanna smash art hos
>How do i get into their social circles?

Sell drugs

I am friends with a couple and this is so true, but it needs to be weed and mdma

I love art hoes

It's xanax and klonopin now.

Why does Veeky Forums collectively have such low standards for women? Serious question.

POETRY SLAMS

if your town has one, i guarantee it’s infested with art hoes. trust me.

>Veeky Forums
>low standards
Pick both

These are the worst threads on Veeky Forums, if you don't talk to art hoes on a regular basis your are living an un/fa/ life

this

there's nothing cool about being a pathetic incel orbiter who spends all their free time regurgitating the same stupid rhetoric about "art" girls that are way out of their league on a fashion message board

Niggers i dont care about their shitty opinions on art, because i have mine, i just wanna fuck em

you don't get it, fucking art hoes is pretty easy if your cool, your just a loser who posts pictures of them on Veeky Forums

show me your instagram
show me how cool you are

this desu

/thread

I'm an artist and the artist women like guys who have good jobs that make good money because they certainly won't be making money in the relationship

truth, seen this shot with my own two eyes.

have cocaine and weed, host parties and have a band. simple.

just have pics of yourself doing varied shit in your tinder. i have like pics of me walking in the woods while talking to sum girl and other people in the background, one pic of when i was modeling at a fashion show at some design school graduation show, one silly pic of me licking a bag of organic yerba mate. profile text is just "i'm an artist/DJ/model/fashion school dropout - say hi if you're taller than 180 cm, regards 188cm - i don't give a fuck about your looks, your style, your job or your posessions, i wanna know the real you - no games/no bullshit"

but honestly why you wanna meet these vapid boring ass bitches. talking to them is so fucking boring they are so insecure most of the time and have no opinions really of their own, no goals, no ambitions. they just like hanging around and leeching creative energy of artistic people. all of them look the same. pic related, one vapid art hoe i matched on tinder and meet, she was so boring i just left halfway thru.

this

>i don't give a fuck about your looks
>say hi if you're taller than 180 cm

you sound so boring no offense, I'm sure if I had to make a profile it would be about the same. , Maybe art hoes are looking for something less dangerous these days?

We love clothes more than them.

That is the attitude they're looking for. Find out where they drink. The rest'll work for you, don't worry.

be black

Denmark? I think I've seen her before

Ooooooo

I am sure the trick is random pics, user, not how you masterfully create the illusion(?) of being a deeply interesting and high status guy with the info you provide.
And people here still trash talk them for creating this online persona...

1. be good lookin
2. if not 1, be a ""doer""
3. do lots of drugs

STOP MAKING ART HOE THREADS literally all you have to do is talk to them. they are by far the most autistic, insecure demographics of female. we dont need three threads about low end tinder material

uh, take an art class? seriously though, you won't net talent without TALENT.

(Your)